May 2, 2010 @ 02:29 PM
XLNT

I'm 5'8" the lowest i'd hem is 32.
May 2, 2010 @ 03:56 PM
Striker

will do man, thanks.
May 3, 2010 @ 05:35 PM
jlaz93

This might be a dumb question but i have been into jeans for a while now and i still dont have an answer. How can you tell the quality of denim. I have had all sorts of jeans over the years and i dont know how to tell how the quality of each pair is.
May 4, 2010 @ 09:01 PM
original ho2

Is it a bad idea to use the dryer on high to dry your jeans? Im trying to shrink my BSPs some more even after 2 hot soaks.
May 5, 2010 @ 10:27 AM
AllenFang

will coin purses or coin pouches mess up my raw denims if i put them in my front right pocket?
it seems like im growing whiskers on my jeans but my right front pocket is forming a squared shape of my coin pouch.
how will this affect the long term of me wearing my raw jeans?
May 5, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
cbk

u'll have a fade in the shape of the pouch
May 6, 2010 @ 02:53 PM
Imco0l

will coin purses or coin pouches mess up my raw denims if i put them in my front right pocket?
it seems like im growing whiskers on my jeans but my right front pocket is forming a squared shape of my coin pouch.
how will this affect the long term of me wearing my raw jeans?

yea, u'll just get a fade on ur right pocket. lol, coin purse in ur pocket...
May 11, 2010 @ 08:17 PM
tsoby

so i work maintenance at a golf course for the summer. its like semi labour intensive sometimes. sometimes on my knees the bunkers fixing under tarps and lots of walking and stuff. i have a pair of wesc selvage denim that i wore for 8 months than washed and there really is not much fading and i havent woren them since the wash cuz im kinda over fit and sleep once i get home from work. think if i wore them to work they would get completely destroyed? or should i go for it.
May 12, 2010 @ 05:35 PM
hufdirtbag

does anyone know if i should soak my huf demin!?!!??!!?!?! cause im debating!
May 12, 2010 @ 06:47 PM
Pyramid

does washing a pair of raw denim early completely fuck up your progress?
May 14, 2010 @ 04:56 AM
lilldavid

no need to soak the huf jeans

pyramid is that a real question?
May 14, 2010 @ 03:10 PM
Striker

got a question about tailoring, i have slim fit UJ's and there a 35x32

the thing is i think the leg opening is slightly to wide, and id like to get them tapered.

they are just over 8 inches wide, how much should i taper them?
May 16, 2010 @ 06:59 PM
iLoveBreast

Currently I'm wearing APC Rescues size down 2, but they look stupid if I dont sag, and im tired of sagging.
I wanna buy new jeans, and im debating on getting Nudies Average Joes, are those bigger? I can't find a size chart anywhere, and there is no store around me that sell denim, so I can't try them on.
May 18, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
fatassj

do you guys get "wasting money/fadings stupid" alot?
May 18, 2010 @ 01:27 AM
Technique

nope not even once, i break necks wif my jawnz cool

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

May 18, 2010 @ 03:39 PM
pegasis

So I have a pair of levis 514 and haven't washed them for 6 months. There is good creases and whiskers but no fading. I bought them too big to begin with so there is some sagging, should I wash or soak to get rid of the sagging?
May 18, 2010 @ 06:12 PM
goldengoose

lol people always asks why dont u wash them
May 20, 2010 @ 11:06 AM
cbk

So I have a pair of levis 514 and haven't washed them for 6 months. There is good creases and whiskers but no fading. I bought them too big to begin with so there is some sagging, should I wash or soak to get rid of the sagging?

They aren't even raw so wats the point, won't hold creases, fading will take at least a year of straight wear, and they are already sanforized so soaking or washing would be pointless besides for actually cleaning
May 20, 2010 @ 12:37 PM
GOLDENi

I tried to search but I couldn't find it.. what setting do you use to wash your raw denim?

Like Handwash, cold, warm, etc.
Also, should I let it go through the whole cycle? (spin, rinse, etc.)
May 20, 2010 @ 06:05 PM
Imco0l

to make a long story short, i acidentally rubbed my ass on rocks and now i got an ugly ass fade. everywhere is indigo and then there's 2 huge ass white/light blue parts on my ass. it looks homo.
is there someway to re-dye those parts or at least make it not ass visible?
May 20, 2010 @ 11:09 PM
chex

Fuck it
May 20, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
SinisterSH-

I got some Nudie Big Bengts sized down 2 and was woundering if these types of Nudies fade well, or if nudies in general fade good or bad?

Edit: They're size 32
May 21, 2010 @ 10:14 AM
Pyramid

no need to soak the huf jeans

pyramid is that a real question?

Yea son Ive never fucked with doing this to denim before and I want to know ahead of time.
I have no knowledge on the basis of doing this to my jeans.

Another thing I gotta ask is if theres any way to just make my jeans tighter without shrinking the waist and length besides getting them tapered.
May 21, 2010 @ 12:00 PM
F/22

I got some Nudie Big Bengts sized down 2 and was woundering if these types of Nudies fade well, or if nudies in general fade good or bad?

Edit: They're size 32

nudies typically do fade well especially the regular ralfs from what ive seen. Obviously there are more unique and better fades on other jeans. Nudies can get washed out pretty easily too from what ive seen. If you didnt know the quality on nudies arent at the same level as other brands( eternal, samurai, LVC, etc.)Nudie Bengts will fade.

You should checkout mynudies (google it) im sure somebody there has some progress on big bengts.
May 21, 2010 @ 05:45 PM
Vida Infra

How should I go about sizing on Rogue Territory Slim Straights?
May 22, 2010 @ 12:52 AM
the1wskill

I picked up some Marc Jacobs X Wrangler jeans about a month ago. I really like the color and they fit perfectly. I'm wondering if I should soak them to get better fading, but I really don't want them to shrink at all. So what should I do? I'm thinking I should just wear the fuckers and wash em at about 7 or 8 months, is this a good idea?

I have had multiple pairs of stfs and a pair apc rescues that didn't turn out so well in the past...I wore em for 6 months and washed em and saw almost no fading.....

Can anyone help me out...Thanks in advance
May 22, 2010 @ 10:39 AM
cbk

soaking wouldnt really give you better fading, because the early dye loss will hurt the fade contrast later on
May 22, 2010 @ 11:26 PM
Shargs

I picked up some Marc Jacobs X Wrangler jeans about a month ago. I really like the color and they fit perfectly. I'm wondering if I should soak them to get better fading, but I really don't want them to shrink at all. So what should I do? I'm thinking I should just wear the fuckers and wash em at about 7 or 8 months, is this a good idea?

I have had multiple pairs of stfs and a pair apc rescues that didn't turn out so well in the past...I wore em for 6 months and washed em and saw almost no fading.....

Can anyone help me out...Thanks in advance

Well your fades will be better the tighter the jeans are. Rescues are the loosest APC's and I guess you must've size up too much on STF's. Soaking will do the opposite of getting you better fades. Wear your jeans for as long as possible (more than 7 or 8 months if you can) and wash them when you have to. If they fit well and you've been wearing them a lot you'll get fades.
May 23, 2010 @ 12:41 AM
goldengoose

How should I go about sizing on Rogue Territory Slim Straights?

i don't think many people here know what those are
check out superfuture
May 23, 2010 @ 01:16 AM
fatassj

Lol i have the same issue except ive had them (514 tumble rigid) no wash for 8ish months? washed once, didn't really do anything but reset the honeycombs fades and a little stack fades gone. Phone fade is tremendous, back wallet fade isn't that great. Dont get up any hope on these, the fades are ugly. I keep getting "that phones fucking up your jeans" yesterday hahaha so throw it out your window and buy some raw denim if your interested in fading late

and theyre like 30 dollar jeans dont worry so bad.

anyways out of my lifestory what kind of sagging is it? length specifally? waist? id say wash. thats what i did. and it got tighter

Please login first to reply.