Small DENIM Questions Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 16, 2007 @ 19:09:20
I ordered them yesterday, I will find out soon. Thanks
November 17, 2007 @ 20:47:53
Which ones fade better ?

APC New cures or New standards blushing
November 17, 2007 @ 21:39:12
hows the fits on samurais

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 17, 2007 @ 23:16:54
Which model? www.blueingreensoho.com has measurements if that helps.

any reg slim fits

November 18, 2007 @ 10:19:58
I want to buy a pair of Nudies, should i buy em one size smaller?
November 18, 2007 @ 10:53:50
yes
November 18, 2007 @ 11:01:52
November 18, 2007 @ 23:22:56
Just picked up a pair of black jeans from Buffalo Exchange.
Circa Jeans....?
Seems like some pretty ok denim for what i got it for ($20!!!)

Can anyone give me some info/backround on them?

Edit: More info

Real on the back pocket.
Circa and Real Jeans. Black with like a white core.

Thanks ahead for the info
November 20, 2007 @ 18:09:08
i just bought some uniqlo s-003 jeans online and I was just wondering how they fit? can someone help me out?
November 20, 2007 @ 18:29:03
i just bought some uniqlo s-003 jeans online and I was just wondering how they fit? can someone help me out?

Uhhhh.... let me ask you something. Wouldn't it be best for you to find fits of the s-003 before you buy it? It's not going to be much help to you now since you already bought it. You might as well wait until they come and experience it first hand.blinkyeyes
November 20, 2007 @ 19:52:07
^ yea but i looked around and never found a description of S-003 and by teh guys description they sounded like they would fit me..so i was just wondering
November 24, 2007 @ 16:32:42
I have found a pair of jeans that i want to get. but I am clueless on sizing. Here is the info on the ones I want to buy.
Nudie Slim Jim Dry Black
32/34
Only 1 soak/dry
With about 5 days worth of wear in them
No noticeable fades anywhere but hem (because they were stacked not hemmed)

Measurements (in inches excluding hem):

Waist: 16
Leg: 17
Crotch rise: 9.5
Hem: 19cm

I dont know if they will fit, I am really skinny and I wear a size 34 waist relaxed in levis with a belt. I have long legs so I am worried about the length more. How do I decipher the measurments?
November 27, 2007 @ 13:38:49
Waist: 16(this is the waist/2... it is measured across the back with the jeans buttoned)
inseam: 34(length in inches from the 4 way seam in the crotch to the hem)
Leg: 17(measured from the 4 way seam to outside of leg. this X2 is for the fit on your thighs.)
Crotch rise: 9.5(from 4 way seam to bottom of waistband)
Hem: 19cm(7.6inches across... this X2 is the circumference of the hem)
November 28, 2007 @ 01:57:48
ok so i have gone through like half this thread and really havnt seen a complete answer...so can someone please help out. i picked up a pair of rugged stussy jeans which i love and have only washed twice...but recently they bled all over one of my kicks tongueface is there any way i can prevent this from happenin again.. i have basically worn them every day and i dont think i have been in water anytime recently..anyways thanks guys
November 28, 2007 @ 04:27:55
Well, over a month later, I still have no new denim. and it's driving me wild (no Lily Allen).

I ordered some Edwins - ED-55 Relaxed Fit - I returned them and the store no longer had the size I needed.
This is exactly the style of denim I require - looser in the thigh, but with a tapered finish for the sneaker cut.

Can anyone recommend a webstore that carry this fit in a 36X34, (I have been through tons of pages on Google to no avail), or a different brand with a similar style to the ED-55.

It'll be much appreciated for any responses, I am in desperate need of some good denim, but I am having terrible luck.
November 28, 2007 @ 22:16:14
ok so i have gone through like half this thread and really havnt seen a complete answer...so can someone please help out. i picked up a pair of rugged stussy jeans which i love and have only washed twice...but recently they bled all over one of my kicks tongueface is there any way i can prevent this from happenin again.. i have basically worn them every day and i dont think i have been in water anytime recently..anyways thanks guys

Theres some threads about it. But you can put tape on the inside of your hem.

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

November 28, 2007 @ 22:24:21
yea i read those ones but i was wondering if there was something for it to stop bleeding altogether as any other alternative. but thanks ^
November 28, 2007 @ 23:32:52
Oh, if want the bleeding to totally stop, you can just wash your jeans 2-4 times to get rid of all the indigo but retain the dark color.

November 29, 2007 @ 06:50:09
you cant stop them from bleeding. i have jeans that have been worn for a year and washed 10+ times that still bleed. it is just the nature of the fabric.
November 29, 2007 @ 19:10:29
Oh just kidding =X, but from knowing cheep you probably have very good denim that knows how to keep its indigo. Your stussy denim compared to cheep's denim is very different, not saying you denim is down there or anything its just the quality of hows it made. I hope i made some sense there

November 30, 2007 @ 18:54:57
alrite so im planning on buying a pair of nudies but im not sure which ones to get. im looking for a straight leg fit thats not to tight and i want my jeans to stack over my shoes. i was thinking of average joes. would they be a good fit for me? also should i size up/down when getting nudies?
November 30, 2007 @ 19:13:34
Maybe look into some slim jim's? and sizing down on most nudies is a good idea.

/

November 30, 2007 @ 23:31:10
What courier does Self Edge use for shipping outside of US?
December 02, 2007 @ 13:56:57
I started a thread asking this same question and didnt get alot of replies...so I'll try again. Is it possible to find cheap raw denim (under 100), im not looking for the best...I'm not trying to get some great fade, I just need a couple pairs of jeans to throw into my rotation.

December 03, 2007 @ 12:15:40
I started a thread asking this same question and didnt get alot of replies...so I'll try again. Is it possible to find cheap raw denim (under 100), im not looking for the best...I'm not trying to get some great fade, I just need a couple pairs of jeans to throw into my rotation.

levis 501 stf or uniqlo s-000
December 03, 2007 @ 13:50:18
s-000
Please login first to reply.
x