August 4, 2014 @ 02:47 PM
logandigges

^that fit is on point
1 size down definitely would of been too tight in my opinion, those fit great
thanks guys
August 4, 2014 @ 03:58 PM
MisterTD

I just got my first pair of A.P.C. jeans. Without ever having tried a pair on I got a size 31 in Petit Standards. I usually where a 31 or 32 in other brands, but I'm happy with the fit.

August 4, 2014 @ 07:29 PM
westhomas92

Looking for Petit New Standard in the Light Light Wash in a 31 or 32. message me if you are looking to get rid of them
August 4, 2014 @ 07:29 PM
westhomas92

Looking for Petit New Standard in the Light Light Wash in a 31 or 32. message me if you are looking to get rid of them
August 5, 2014 @ 05:16 AM
Timmy Turner

What fit/size would work for me if i am a 30 in 3sixteen  st-120x?
August 5, 2014 @ 06:50 AM
frankmar

I just got my first pair of A.P.C. jeans. Without ever having tried a pair on I got a size 31 in Petit Standards. I usually where a 31 or 32 in other brands, but I'm happy with the fit.

these look good to me. I would just hem them. I cant pull off that many stacks.
August 5, 2014 @ 02:15 PM
Knxwledge

sooo dope breh good shit
August 5, 2014 @ 03:34 PM
suapth

Got a brand new pair of APC PNS in Size 30 - £80 including postage in the UK or message for quotes to US/EU. Willing to swap for PNS 29 too. 
August 5, 2014 @ 05:18 PM
tomrc9

Just got some PS delivered minutes ago , sized down 2 to 28. Not sure on fit- waist wasnt hard to button up but its snug thighs arent tight, but then again i dont want it skinny and i wouldnt want the calves any tighter. What you guys think?

August 6, 2014 @ 08:07 PM
itzmejosh

I usually wear a size 33, what size would you guys recommend for me in order to get the best fit?

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

August 11, 2014 @ 12:36 AM
dosmos

PS, 1 year, 1 soak, 1 ocean wash

Yes

August 11, 2014 @ 05:05 AM
trevor.flyintentions

Just had a quick question. I own a pair of PS but was looking for a little bit of a skinnier leg, so I'm thinking PNS is what I need. The only thing that's throwing me off is that RawrDenim was saying the PNS is a fit in-between the NS and the PS, which isn't what I want. So I'm just looking for input from people who own both fits or are familiar with how the PNS fits compared to the PS. Thanks in advance for the help.
August 13, 2014 @ 05:49 AM
tigaprawns

anyone know any discount codes for needsupply/context/nords/barneys/etc ?
August 13, 2014 @ 08:25 PM
bigwess

I'm a true 30 waist, so should I get a 28 or 29 in the black ps??
August 15, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
logandigges

I'm a true 30 waist, so should I get a 28 or 29 in the black ps??
29 or 30. 30 if youre planning on wearing a belt for the entirety of their life. 
August 16, 2014 @ 07:25 AM
Stenzy

WTB black selvedge APS petite standards in tag 30-32 waist
August 17, 2014 @ 06:42 PM
logandigges

still need a pair of black, non raw denim with similar fit to APC PNS. anyone have any pointers?
August 17, 2014 @ 08:29 PM
schroederscat

still need a pair of black, non raw denim with similar fit to APC PNS. anyone have any pointers?
ACNE CASH MAX (confused 
August 18, 2014 @ 07:00 AM
reversal

Just had a quick question. I own a pair of PS but was looking for a little bit of a skinnier leg, so I'm thinking PNS is what I need. The only thing that's throwing me off is that RawrDenim was saying the PNS is a fit in-between the NS and the PS, which isn't what I want. So I'm just looking for input from people who own both fits or are familiar with how the PNS fits compared to the PS. Thanks in advance for the help.
If you are still wondering: PS and PNS are similar in terms of fit of thighs and legs. The only major difference is the rise, PNS has a lower rise compared to PS. If you want skinnier you can go with NC. However, I've heard bad things about the cut at the bottom. Some people compared it to a boot-cut, but I don't have personal experience with that. 

Good guide for determining fit on most APCs: http://imgur.com/a/8UF3p
August 18, 2014 @ 07:41 PM
paulywalnuts

skinnier leg than the PS?  wtf are you a skeleton

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

August 18, 2014 @ 08:31 PM
rekuso

If you are still wondering: PS and PNS are similar in terms of fit of thighs and legs. The only major difference is the rise, PNS has a lower rise compared to PS. If you want skinnier you can go with NC. However, I've heard bad things about the cut at the bottom. Some people compared it to a boot-cut, but I don't have personal experience with that. 

doesn't PNS have a higher rise than PS?

ig quinnrekuso

August 19, 2014 @ 03:03 AM
dizii

This dude has no idea what he's talking about. The fit of the PNS is: top block = NS's, bottom = PS's. That's what the guides mean when they say the PNS is in between those two models. The leg opening for both PS and PNS are the same. The reason why people assume that the PNS is skinnier is because most sites tell you that it tapers more than PS. This is true, but that's because it's going from a looser top block to a skinny PS-like leg opening. As for the PS, it's basically skinny all the way through. Does that make sense, people? It seems a lot of people don't really understand what tapering means. It refers to the narrowing of the pants leg from one point to the end. 

ta·per
ˈtāpər/

verb

diminish or reduce or cause to diminish or reduce in thickness toward one end.
"the tail tapers to a rounded tip"
synonyms:narrow, thin (out), come to a point, attenuate"the leaves taper at the tip"
August 19, 2014 @ 06:15 PM
SM_BSc

I am female and I just got the New Standard (cheap on Ebay, including delivery they came to around £50/$83).
The fit from waist to knee is PERFECT although the waist is a little tight I am aware that they will stretch out.
I will try to get fit pics soon but they fit pretty much like this link; I don't have any stacks going on, not much to turn up at the bottom but they look silly if they are not turned up that tiny amount, they seem to flare out and not sit right.
http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/a-p-c/new-standard
I am wanting to know which fit I should get if I want it slimmer from the knee down, as I am looking to get some raw denim which I can wear with ankle boots/brogue boots. I am not looking for something which is completely skin-tight, and the New Standards are perfect down to the knee. Even if you can think of another brand that would be useful although I am happy with the colour and weight of these A.P.C.s. OR should I just get the ones I have tapered down from the inseam, I am based in the UK and there is a reputable tailor a train-ride away who tailor selvedge denim including chain-stitching (although the APCs are not chain-stitched just pointing out that he is serious about tailoring denim).
August 23, 2014 @ 06:05 PM
FreestyleFEllowship

I am female and I just got the New Standard (cheap on Ebay, including delivery they came to around £50/$83).
The fit from waist to knee is PERFECT although the waist is a little tight I am aware that they will stretch out.
I will try to get fit pics soon but they fit pretty much like this link; I don't have any stacks going on, not much to turn up at the bottom but they look silly if they are not turned up that tiny amount, they seem to flare out and not sit right.
I am wanting to know which fit I should get if I want it slimmer from the knee down, as I am looking to get some raw denim which I can wear with ankle boots/brogue boots. I am not looking for something which is completely skin-tight, and the New Standards are perfect down to the knee. Even if you can think of another brand that would be useful although I am happy with the colour and weight of these A.P.C.s. OR should I just get the ones I have tapered down from the inseam, I am based in the UK and there is a reputable tailor a train-ride away who tailor selvedge denim including chain-stitching (although the APCs are not chain-stitched just pointing out that he is serious about tailoring denim).
Get em tailored. or get Petite new standard.

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

August 25, 2014 @ 02:29 AM
deven.96

hey everyone.. I'm new to apc and I'm not sure what fit or size to get. I currently wear nudie thin finn size 32x32 and those are getting a bit to tight so I was looking for something with a tiny bit more room in the things and legs. what should I get?
August 25, 2014 @ 04:57 PM
SM_BSc

Are the petite new standard narrower in the leg than the new standard? I am thinking of getting the PNS in size 27 ( my new standards are size 26)
August 26, 2014 @ 01:39 AM
tokyocean

Are the petite new standard narrower in the leg than the new standard? I am thinking of getting the PNS in size 27 ( my new standards are size 26)
Petit New Standard has the upper portion of the New Standard. However, it narrows from the knee downward. Basically, it has the top portion of the New Standard and the bottom portion of the Petit Standard. Thus, it's a nice tapered fit. I ordered a pair, and I'm hoping to receive it soon.
August 26, 2014 @ 11:48 PM
MR_Rager718

Hey guys i recently purchased the A.P.C Veste Jean Work Denim jacket (Size XS) and it fits a little to tight. Does anybody know if they stretch a little or should i just sell it?
August 28, 2014 @ 02:21 AM
tokyocean

My Petit New Standard raw jeans came in today. I like them and all, but they feel too tight all around. Will they stretch significantly? I usually wear size 30, but I went for size 29 in these.
August 28, 2014 @ 02:34 AM
topoz

Tried on a pair of pns sz 33, thighs too tight but waist is too loose. Are there any other fits that would fit my needs or waist to thigh ratio?

Please login first to reply.