The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

May 30, 2014 @ 13:02
fucking PS dont fit me. shit hugging my thighs. gonna have to try NS or maybe unbranded. they might stretch but im guessin not nearly enough.
May 30, 2014 @ 16:51
fucking PS dont fit me. shit hugging my thighs. gonna have to try NS or maybe unbranded. they might stretch but im guessin not nearly enough.
Just size up one. 
May 30, 2014 @ 23:36

Is it ths waist or thighs that are too tight? if the waist, size up one. if the thigh, try NS or PNS.
May 30, 2014 @ 23:49
Just size up one. 
nah homie waist is fine, thighs are just too tight and I dont think they would stretch enough for a nice fit.

Is it ths waist or thighs that are too tight? if the waist, size up one. if the thigh, try NS or PNS.
unfortunately its the thigh. the whole PS vs PNS thing confuses me. on APC's site it says the PNS is skinnier than PS but people say its the same as NS but tapered knee down. if I get another pair ill probably just get NS and taper if needed. still debating whether or not to just get unbranded though. the tapered fit seems to be what I'm already after but half the price. APC fades nice for sure tho
May 31, 2014 @ 01:42
Just size up one. 
nah homie waist is fine, thighs are just too tight and I dont think they would stretch enough for a nice fit.

unfortunately its the thigh. the whole PS vs PNS thing confuses me. on APC's site it says the PNS is skinnier than PS but people say its the same as NS but tapered knee down. if I get another pair ill probably just get NS and taper if needed. still debating whether or not to just get unbranded though. the tapered fit seems to be what I'm already after but half the price. APC fades nice for sure tho
get jeans that fit in the thighs....i read so many times that my jeans would stretch, and they have, but not to the extent i was told...17 months in broken in but still very tight on the thighs.

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 31, 2014 @ 01:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
hi guys.

so my sized down 4 (true size 30, went for 26) NS' waist have become acceptable after 4 months (probably 2 months of effective wear) but the crotch

area still crushes my dick and phone, especially when doing a stepping

up movement. do you think I should wait a bit longer or throw the towel?

also which do you think is nicer, APC or N&F left hand twill? Thinking of giving up with my NS and replacing them with those. but I don't know if it's just me but I see the fabric of APC

jeans as more interesting. it has a cool shine to it that gives a luxury

look.
lmao they might be ok after a while but at 2 months theyre still practically brand new...can you get through another year? 
if not, i dunno...size up

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 31, 2014 @ 05:35
wrong posting... sorry guys,,
May 31, 2014 @ 05:37
wrong post
May 31, 2014 @ 05:48
oopss...wrong thread
May 31, 2014 @ 18:16
i've read a lot of back pages but not sure if https://www.welcomestranger.com 20% off sale had been posted.
Jun 01, 2014 @ 05:09
true waist:30.5 or 31
I keep seeing that if you have waist 31 to get a tagged 29 in apcs.
if a tagged 29 is the same as a tts 31 then...
should i size down from the tagged waist or not? help please!
Jun 01, 2014 @ 12:50
Size down from your waist, not the tagged waist. Best bet would be to find a place near you that sells apc and just try them on.
Jun 03, 2014 @ 08:28
APC PS 8 months in and second crotch blow out.

instagram.com/careyciuro

Jun 03, 2014 @ 15:44
Local shop told me PNS are actually more skinny from knee down. PS are more slim straight and PNS are more tapered.
Jun 04, 2014 @ 01:12
got my first pair of NS.. they fit well. but.. should i size down one if the butt area kinda.. puffs out?.. or does that settle with wear?? the jeans look great just from side view they kinda bubble then cut in.. weird question i get it but for the money i wanna be on point. someone help me out thanks
Jun 04, 2014 @ 20:02
^ chill. they're jeans man. 
Jun 04, 2014 @ 23:27
exchanged for a size down and they fit perfect. never settle
Jun 05, 2014 @ 07:12
hey question guys, I couldn't find it in this thread. 

but do these particular APC's stretch like the normal raw denim?  These aren't as rough as the other ones.

http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,3905.html?nav=denim&subnav=men  

thanks
Jun 05, 2014 @ 10:38

Got a pair of Petit Standard's two months ago. The whiskers are already showing, it's incredible how fast it's going!
Jun 06, 2014 @ 01:32
True Waist 32 inches

PNS size 29

I'm 5'7"

(Invalid img)
Jun 06, 2014 @ 06:03
What fit should I get for APCS? My thighs are fairly large but my legs are insanely skinny. Im around 160 LB and and I'm 5'8. Im looking for a fit thats large in the thighs with a tight taper below the knees. Thanks!
Jun 06, 2014 @ 14:39
What fit should I get for APCS? My thighs are fairly large but my legs are insanely skinny. Im around 160 LB and and I'm 5'8. Im looking for a fit thats large in the thighs with a tight taper below the knees. Thanks!
PNS Bruh
Jun 08, 2014 @ 15:54
Fit pics of the "cure" model?
Jun 08, 2014 @ 15:54
Fit pics on the cure model?
Jun 08, 2014 @ 21:49
11 months PS// Did a beach wash for the first time yesterday, turned out better than I thought

Jun 09, 2014 @ 01:29
3month

Jun 09, 2014 @ 18:06
A.P.C petit new standard and some Common Projects

Jun 09, 2014 @ 18:13
@majdob

Did you just soak them in salt water? What rutine did you go trough?
Jun 09, 2014 @ 20:36
Just put them on and swam in the water for a little came back rubbed some sand in them and repeated the same thing like 3 times. Then washed them with fresh water after I was done. No smell whatsoever 
Jun 11, 2014 @ 17:00
Hey guys PS or PNS? I lift weights so my quad are above average but not massive.

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @woa.die

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0