The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

May 27, 2014 @ 01:44
Hit me up if you have APC Kanye stonewash in sz 27-28. I'll buy.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

May 27, 2014 @ 02:28
Trying to sell or trade a pair of brand new New Standards size 32. Looking for Petit New Standard 30 or 31.
May 27, 2014 @ 04:55
Trying to sell or trade a pair of brand new New Standards size 32. Looking for Petit New Standard 30 or 31.
I have some petit standards 31

•••

May 27, 2014 @ 06:11
PS a lot more contrast in person. Beach washing at the end of summer 

laughing.jpg" alt="" />
these are looking smokeyface
May 27, 2014 @ 12:06
I have some petit standards 31
Thanks, but I already have some PS in 31, was hoping to try out PNS.
May 27, 2014 @ 13:21
Anyone selling PS in 30?
May 27, 2014 @ 14:28
^ Check my FS thread

ig: @chwistiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

May 27, 2014 @ 19:00
I think someone's mom did them dirty and sold their jeans, just copped for $30. Was told 7 months no wash

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 27, 2014 @ 19:22
So I recently purchased my first pair of APC denims but they very snug on my thighs. I don't know is this is a bad look or what, so s this something I should be concerned about? I don't want to feel like I spend 200 for nothing! I can't exchange or return either because I bought in NY and live in FL. ANY INFO WILL HELP PLEASE !!

May 27, 2014 @ 19:44
I think someone's mom did them dirty and sold their jeans, just copped for $30. Was told 7 months no wash
I know this is a part of the game, but idk how i feel about wearing jeans someone else has worn for 7 months. 

So I recently purchased my first pair of APC denims but they very snug on my thighs. I don't know is this is a bad look or what, so s this something I should be concerned about? I don't want to feel like I spend 200 for nothing! I can't exchange or return either because I bought in NY and live in FL. ANY INFO WILL HELP PLEASE !!
Snug on thighs? That should be the least of your worries bruh. 
May 27, 2014 @ 20:11

my first pair of APCs. petite standard. I wish i sized down even more. smh. they're 33. i got a 32 first then changed my mind,,, should have listened.
I feel OK about them though. didn't want them too skinny anyways.

opinions? thanks!

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

May 27, 2014 @ 20:21
looks good to me. They might stretch out a little. Whats your true waist?
May 27, 2014 @ 20:27
PS a lot more contrast in person. Beach washing at the end of summer 

laughing.jpg" alt="" />
these are looking
Thanks bruh. Going to wash em for the first time in August stoked to see how they turn out 
May 27, 2014 @ 20:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
my first pair of APCs. petite standard. I wish i sized down even more. smh. they're 33. i got a 32 first then changed my mind,,, should have listened.
I feel OK about them though. didn't want them too skinny anyways.

opinions? thanks!
They look good to me too, why dont you exchange them if you really want to size down a bit more? anyways these look great too so its not like you have thrown your money away
May 27, 2014 @ 21:17
Really? I sized down like the guy told me to. It's a bit right around the waist and thighs. However he says they will stretch with time and with wearing them. Anyone else has a pair Likethat
May 27, 2014 @ 22:23
How do PS fit compared to PNS? I wanna get a pair of black ones, and i have PNS which i sized down one in. Do i size down one or two on PS? thx
thigh is more tapered. thats all
PNS inseam is shorter too
mmh not sure about it BUT i havent try any PNS.

but why wouldnt they be 34 ?
thought it was the standard size at APC like Uniqlo

ig : alaindusoissantequainze tumblr : www.universalisme.tumblr.com

May 28, 2014 @ 01:29
How many pairs of jeans do you guys have on rotation? I want to have a pair to wear normal and one to cuff at the bottom

•••

May 28, 2014 @ 18:31
^ Two a black pair and a Blue pair. 
May 28, 2014 @ 19:30
1 black atm but copped some PS last week. never wore a blue pair longer than 6 months. trying to finally live out one of my OG hypebeast dreams of getting some nice faded raws
May 30, 2014 @ 13:02
fucking PS dont fit me. shit hugging my thighs. gonna have to try NS or maybe unbranded. they might stretch but im guessin not nearly enough.
May 30, 2014 @ 16:51
fucking PS dont fit me. shit hugging my thighs. gonna have to try NS or maybe unbranded. they might stretch but im guessin not nearly enough.
Just size up one. 
May 30, 2014 @ 23:36

Is it ths waist or thighs that are too tight? if the waist, size up one. if the thigh, try NS or PNS.
May 30, 2014 @ 23:49
Just size up one. 
nah homie waist is fine, thighs are just too tight and I dont think they would stretch enough for a nice fit.

Is it ths waist or thighs that are too tight? if the waist, size up one. if the thigh, try NS or PNS.
unfortunately its the thigh. the whole PS vs PNS thing confuses me. on APC's site it says the PNS is skinnier than PS but people say its the same as NS but tapered knee down. if I get another pair ill probably just get NS and taper if needed. still debating whether or not to just get unbranded though. the tapered fit seems to be what I'm already after but half the price. APC fades nice for sure tho
May 31, 2014 @ 01:42
Just size up one. 
nah homie waist is fine, thighs are just too tight and I dont think they would stretch enough for a nice fit.

unfortunately its the thigh. the whole PS vs PNS thing confuses me. on APC's site it says the PNS is skinnier than PS but people say its the same as NS but tapered knee down. if I get another pair ill probably just get NS and taper if needed. still debating whether or not to just get unbranded though. the tapered fit seems to be what I'm already after but half the price. APC fades nice for sure tho
get jeans that fit in the thighs....i read so many times that my jeans would stretch, and they have, but not to the extent i was told...17 months in broken in but still very tight on the thighs.

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 31, 2014 @ 01:44
hi guys.

so my sized down 4 (true size 30, went for 26) NS' waist have become acceptable after 4 months (probably 2 months of effective wear) but the crotch

area still crushes my dick and phone, especially when doing a stepping

up movement. do you think I should wait a bit longer or throw the towel?

also which do you think is nicer, APC or N&F left hand twill? Thinking of giving up with my NS and replacing them with those. but I don't know if it's just me but I see the fabric of APC

jeans as more interesting. it has a cool shine to it that gives a luxury

look.
lmao they might be ok after a while but at 2 months theyre still practically brand new...can you get through another year? 
if not, i dunno...size up

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 31, 2014 @ 05:35
wrong posting... sorry guys,,
May 31, 2014 @ 05:37
wrong post
May 31, 2014 @ 05:48
oopss...wrong thread
May 31, 2014 @ 18:16
i've read a lot of back pages but not sure if https://www.welcomestranger.com 20% off sale had been posted.
Jun 01, 2014 @ 05:09
true waist:30.5 or 31
I keep seeing that if you have waist 31 to get a tagged 29 in apcs.
if a tagged 29 is the same as a tts 31 then...
should i size down from the tagged waist or not? help please!
Please login first to reply.