The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Mar 31, 2014 @ 20:00
Was getting tired of my tight jeans so these are my NS couple days of wear, sized down 3
Mar 31, 2014 @ 23:40
Those look like PS tho
Apr 01, 2014 @ 01:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
Was getting tired of my tight jeans so these are my NS couple days of wear, sized down 3

sz down 3? how does your waist breathe?
Apr 01, 2014 @ 02:55
Originally posted by Inactive User

sz down 3? how does your waist breathe?
It was really only bad for the first couple hours, streched out nicely as of now.
Apr 02, 2014 @ 18:57
Love 

السلام عليكم

Apr 03, 2014 @ 08:57
Copped a new pair of PNS, waist fit is perfect. How much can I expect for them to stretch? 
Apr 03, 2014 @ 09:56
Just got a pair of New Cures from end clothing and was wondering if they're fake, I've read in multiple places that new cures don't have a visible selvedge line however these do ?

thanks a lot 
Apr 03, 2014 @ 13:10
end aren't going to sell fakes
Apr 03, 2014 @ 20:19
Copped a new pair of PNS, waist fit is perfect. How much can I expect for them to stretch? 
wear a belt
Apr 04, 2014 @ 02:11
anyone have new standards in 31 or 32? looking to get rid of my pns in 31 for ns

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Apr 05, 2014 @ 20:58
Anyone with the Kanye APC's know how much bigger the waist measures than the tagged size? 

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Apr 09, 2014 @ 03:03

A little over 7 months now. Petit Standard
Apr 09, 2014 @ 21:51
So cal, Just went to south coast plaza barnys and nordstrom have a huge stock right now. 
Apr 10, 2014 @ 01:37
I don't know what it is, but petit standards are just too big down the leg for me. I just picked up a pair of new cures today so hopefully I'll see a better fit

•••

Apr 10, 2014 @ 02:00
I don't know what it is, but petit standards are just too big down the leg for me. I just picked up a pair of new cures today so hopefully I'll see a better fit
I heard that the New Cures flare out to a low key bootcut, so good luck with that. 

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Apr 10, 2014 @ 06:39
They do, but it's at the very bottom. They seem to be slimmer than petit standards. I'm gonna take them to a tailor to hack off the bottom and then get them tapered a bit

•••

Apr 10, 2014 @ 07:23
Should of just got Petit new standards then, fit way better than new cures 
Apr 10, 2014 @ 19:41
I know this is a pic of Imperial's, but which pair of apc's will give me this fit?

Apr 10, 2014 @ 20:50
They do, but it's at the very bottom. They seem to be slimmer than petit standards. I'm gonna take them to a tailor to hack off the bottom and then get them tapered a bit
Petit Standard is APC's skinniest model, but New Cure's do not flare to a bootcut, they just aren't tapered. Check out this link for info on every APC model:
http://www.contextclothing.com/eye_to_eye.php
Apr 10, 2014 @ 21:26
Trust me. I own a pair of petit standards 31. Leg is decent but too wide for my tastes so I usually wear them with bigger shoes or boots. I tried sizing down to a 30 but I couldn't button it all the way up and the legs didn't seem to be any skinnier. Picked up a pair of 31 new cures and can barely get the top button close but it's still comfortable, and the legs have a skinnier fit through the entire leg except the bottom. I know PS are supposed to be the skinniest, but for some reason the new cures fit considerably skinnier on me

•••

Apr 11, 2014 @ 02:07
Trust me. I own a pair of petit standards 31. Leg is decent but too wide for my tastes so I usually wear them with bigger shoes or boots. I tried sizing down to a 30 but I couldn't button it all the way up and the legs didn't seem to be any skinnier. Picked up a pair of 31 new cures and can barely get the top button close but it's still comfortable, and the legs have a skinnier fit through the entire leg except the bottom. I know PS are supposed to be the skinniest, but for some reason the new cures fit considerably skinnier on me
Yeah, I'm skinny and I wear NC as well. They fit well but in hindsight I probably would have gone with PS or PNS. Whatever works for you -- could also have been a problem with quality control, it happens.
Apr 11, 2014 @ 03:32
I sized down from a 29-28 in apc PS...kind of a mistake rn, thigh is super tight and the leg is so tight. The leg opening is real hard to get on and off...I shouldve just kept my 29 and tapered the leg. 
Apr 11, 2014 @ 03:43
I know this is a pic of Imperial's, but which pair of apc's will give me this fit?

petite standards
Apr 11, 2014 @ 03:47
I owned a pair of NC and PS and here's my take.

NC ARE SLIMMER THAN PS.

PS just has a smaller leg opening but that doest change anything in terms of bagginess 

NC leg opening is the same as their knee... that means the cut is REALLY SLIM.

My PS is a lot more baggier than my NC. If a PS is too slim for you, than an NC will be even more slim.
Apr 12, 2014 @ 17:59
Got a lot of tap water spilt on the bum area of my new cures, when they dried as i was wearing them it considerably stretched out the area.

I've only had them a week so they haven't started to fade, was just wondering if I did a hot soak to shrink the area back down, would it stop them from fading properly in future? 

Thanks a lot
Apr 13, 2014 @ 01:31

petite standards
doubt it, it looks more like a tapered fit, guessing pns is closest to that?
Apr 13, 2014 @ 09:24
^ I own a pair of PS and PNS both size 30 and my PNS is about an inch more tapered.

/

Apr 14, 2014 @ 00:26
I said pns looks more of a tapered fit because it is has a straight fit in the thighs/knees but a slim fit through the legs, whereas ps is slim throughout.
Apr 14, 2014 @ 03:17

petite standards
doubt it, it looks more like a tapered fit, guessing pns is closest to that?

blah blah blah
Apr 14, 2014 @ 17:37
sensitive much?
Please login first to reply.