Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 9, 2014 @ 12:36 AM
Knxwledge

selling a pair of 30 ps brand new with tags. pm me
January 9, 2014 @ 05:38 AM
keakkk

Selling almost brand new pair of NC 27 for $130 shipped

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212412#4284603
January 9, 2014 @ 07:48 AM
TTHX

PS TTS just over a month I believe.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

January 9, 2014 @ 05:51 PM
kabalic

tried on petit standards the other day
Nice fit! Info on the sneakers please?
January 9, 2014 @ 06:00 PM
OandO

APC PS 
10 months, one wash, one repair

Sorry for shitty iPhone pics 
January 9, 2014 @ 10:49 PM
real nigga

tried on petit standards the other day
Nice fit! Info on the sneakers please?
Look like white Sk8-His

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

January 9, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

January 9, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
rococo

buying used raw denim doesnt make sense, just save your money 
Tell it to the niggas who pay 2x for Butler. 
January 9, 2014 @ 11:54 PM
origins

~7 months in.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

January 10, 2014 @ 12:39 AM
upvote

^info on jacket?
January 10, 2014 @ 06:28 AM
tokyocean

Do the fades set in relatively quickly for raw A.P.C. jeans?

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT | Instagram/Twitter/Tumblr: tokyocean | If you thumb me down, that's only because I'm too pussy to wear a beanie.

January 10, 2014 @ 06:30 AM
upvote

how do you guys store dem jawnz in between wears. having a hard time between folding them or hanging them. haven't been washed yet btw
i hang them
January 10, 2014 @ 07:13 AM
Unreachable

how do you guys store dem jawnz in between wears. having a hard time between folding them or hanging them. haven't been washed yet btw
I throw them in the closet. They're just jeans bruh.
January 10, 2014 @ 08:40 AM
Raravez

PS TTS just over a month I believe.
surprisingly dope fit for TTS nice
January 10, 2014 @ 09:14 AM
dodgey

Re: sizing.

You will buy APC's due to being drawn to their aesthetic beauty, quality and fine cut. You will heed the beautiful young assistant's advice in sizing down by 1-2 waist sizes so you are only able to fasten the top button by breathing in slightly. You will deem this unwise based upon previous purchases but will buy them anyway due to the advice they will stretch out up to 1.5 inches or so and also the fact you are hopelessly attracted to the assistant. You will try your jeans on at home and feel uncomfortable. You will find even sitting down is a struggle. You will have second thoughts about your purchase and consider returning the APC's to the store. You will not do this as you would feel foolish in front of the sales assistant. You will consider putting them on eBay but you cannot be bothered. You will not wear them for while and will go back to your previous battered jeans which are comfortable and safe. You will return to your APC's some time later and wear them all of the time, day and night. You will ignore the initial discomfort for the days and weeks it persists. After some time your APC's will stretch to the shape of your body. You will find you can feel your penis and testicles again. You find the waist will give a lot, the thighs will give less, the calfs will barely give at all. You will admire the fades around the back pocket where your wallet is kept, the front where you keep your phone, the creases around the thighs, the whiskers around the back of the knees and so on. You will live happily with the comforting thought that you now have the most comfortable pair of jeans you ever owned which feel like they were made just for you.

God bless you.
January 10, 2014 @ 05:52 PM
Sun Phongsakorn

I sized down for 3
here for the fit pic > www.hypebeast.com/forums/denim/44141/page/523#4187145
My 14months ps

January 10, 2014 @ 10:18 PM
A_

You will buy APC's due to being drawn to their aesthetic beauty, quality and fine cut. You will heed the beautiful young assistant's advice in sizing down by 1-2 waist sizes so you are only able to fasten the top button by breathing in slightly. You will deem this unwise based upon previous purchases but will buy them anyway due to the advice they will stretch out up to 1.5 inches or so and also the fact you are hopelessly attracted to the assistant. You will try your jeans on at home and feel uncomfortable. You will find even sitting down is a struggle. You will have second thoughts about your purchase and consider returning the APC's to the store. You will not do this as you would feel foolish in front of the sales assistant. You will consider putting them on eBay but you cannot be bothered. You will not wear them for while and will go back to your previous battered jeans which are comfortable and safe. You will return to your APC's some time later and wear them all of the time, day and night. You will ignore the initial discomfort for the days and weeks it persists. After some time your APC's will stretch to the shape of your body. You will find you can feel your penis and testicles again. You find the waist will give a lot, the thighs will give less, the calfs will barely give at all. You will admire the fades around the back pocket where your wallet is kept, the front where you keep your phone, the creases around the thighs, the whiskers around the back of the knees and so on. You will live happily with the comforting thought that you now have the most comfortable pair of jeans you ever owned which feel like they were made just for you.

God bless you.
January 11, 2014 @ 07:37 AM
blakebru

God bless you.

January 11, 2014 @ 09:15 AM
chief

anybody looking to trade their size 30 PS for a size 31?

•••

January 12, 2014 @ 03:36 AM
californiarider

Just got some APC size 30. They are a bit big but I have big calves so I thought'd I'd only size down one. I decided to pinroll because I feel that the leg opening is a bit wide for my liking and when I roll regularly it looks goofy. Not sure how the stacks will develop but I think they will come in due time, would like some feedback!
Apologize for shitty photos had to lighten on my own.

IG: @thesupersun

January 12, 2014 @ 03:59 AM
ibn23

Yo, I have a pair of New Cure's tagged 28, and they are a bit too tight for my liking, they were given to me as a gift. 

*They have been worn for about 7 or 8 hours and that's it, still have the APC safety pin on them and all.*

If anyone has a pair that are a 29 and would want to size swap please hit me up, via email at ibngold@gmail.com

I'm in the Beverly Hills area. 

@ibn23 / www.ibngold.com

January 12, 2014 @ 04:01 AM
xsaac

I sized down 1 on some NCs but the thighs are skin tight..I can button them up all the way but I cant put my hands in the pockets, and you can see the side seems...Will they stretch or do I need to get a different size? Everything else on the fit is perfect, I just have thunder thighs. 

WTB - RONIN DIVISION TEES/HOODIES SIZE L/XL

January 12, 2014 @ 04:02 AM
ibn23

I throw them in the closet. They're just jeans bruh.

As ^^ said, just throw  em up. Either a neat lil hand with some pants hanger or a neat fold on a dresser or something. 

@ibn23 / www.ibngold.com

January 12, 2014 @ 04:33 AM
ibn23

I sized down 1 on some NCs but the thighs are skin tight..I can button them up all the way but I cant put my hands in the pockets, and you can see the side seems...Will they stretch or do I need to get a different size? Everything else on the fit is perfect, I just have thunder thighs. 
What size did you get? 

You probably need to size up one more though, if they're waay too tight for your liking in the thighs, 

Maybe sag them a little bit, if the waist doesn't become uncomfortable and if that's your style.

If not, you might wanna rock with another size up 

@ibn23 / www.ibngold.com

January 12, 2014 @ 04:40 AM
xsaac

What size did you get? 

You probably need to size up one more though, if they're waay too tight for your liking in the thighs, 

Maybe sag them a little bit, if the waist doesn't become uncomfortable and if that's your style.

If not, you might wanna rock with another size up 
I got a size 35. 
Its not tight to the point of where i cant wear them, but they are super tight.I might try sleeping in them and wearing them around the house for a couple of days.
Unless anyone would want to trade sizes/fits haha.

January 12, 2014 @ 04:55 AM
xsaac

Would spraying water on the thigh to stretch area ruin the denim?

January 12, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
ibn23

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend that lol but just sleep in em and wear em around, and see how they feel within the next couple of days. Update the thread w/ ya process.

@ibn23 / www.ibngold.com

January 12, 2014 @ 05:29 AM
xsaac

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend that lol but just sleep in em and wear em around, and see how they feel within the next couple of days. Update the thread w/ ya process.
Will do...I really hope they stretch at least an inch. It might be because its a lower rise and its forcing me to pull up a lot higher than I normally do...Might just try to trade them for some 34/35 PNS. 

January 12, 2014 @ 05:36 AM
Knxwledge

should i hem these or no?
January 12, 2014 @ 05:47 AM
xsaac

^ I think they look good.

Please login first to reply.