The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:15
Here's some pics of my new jawns, NC size 28. Check em out. 

@ibn23 / www.ibngold.com

Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:21
Can anyone confirm that PNS size 23 have 7 inch leg openings? 

WTB - RONIN DIVISION TEES/HOODIES SIZE L/XL

Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:24
Nah, Size 32 PNS have 7 inch leg openings though. Hoping that's what you meant. But, if you actually meant size 23, nah the opening would be like a 5 inch leg opening or something crazy and i've never seen that size before. 

@ibn23 / www.ibngold.com

Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:41
Nah, Size 32 PNS have 7 inch leg openings though. Hoping that's what you meant. But, if you actually meant size 23, nah the opening would be like a 5 inch leg opening or something crazy and i've never seen that size before. 
Yeah I meant 32 haha. 

Jan 12, 2014 @ 06:47
7 inch legNah, Size 32 PNS have 7 inch leg openings though. Hoping that's what you meant. But, if you actually meant size 23, nah the opening would be like a 5 inch leg opening or something crazy and i've never seen that size before. 
Yeah I meant 32 haha. 
Yeah bro, they got 7 inch openings b. 

@ibn23 / www.ibngold.com

Jan 12, 2014 @ 08:20

staxxx cuhsmokeyface
Jan 12, 2014 @ 18:35
Are you like 5'4?

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jan 12, 2014 @ 18:40
Are you like 5'4?
I'm 5'6

@ibn23 / www.ibngold.com

Jan 12, 2014 @ 18:45
Just got some APC size 30. They are a bit big but I have big calves so I thought'd I'd only size down one. I decided to pinroll because I feel that the leg opening is a bit wide for my liking and when I roll regularly it looks goofy. Not sure how the stacks will develop but I think they will come in due time, would like some feedback!
Apologize for shitty photos had to lighten on my own.

will the pinroll fuck up the denim?

IG: @thesupersun

Jan 12, 2014 @ 19:22
Are you like 5'4?
Lol

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Jan 12, 2014 @ 19:26
Just got some APC size 30. They are a bit big but I have big calves so I thought'd I'd only size down one. I decided to pinroll because I feel that the leg opening is a bit wide for my liking and when I roll regularly it looks goofy. Not sure how the stacks will develop but I think they will come in due time, would like some feedback!
Apologize for shitty photos had to lighten on my own.

I dont think anything will happen to the denim as long as you keep them rolled..could be wrong.But I think they will look good once the stacks settle in. 

Jan 12, 2014 @ 20:40
Wear them without a cuff for the first week or two just to let the stacks settle better.

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

Jan 12, 2014 @ 20:59
those pin rolls look goofy
the fit is good though, you should wear them uncuffed completely and let em stack
Jan 13, 2014 @ 01:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
tried on petit standards the other day
These were TTS, sz 30. Should I cop a sz 29?

soundcloud.com/HXNS

Jan 13, 2014 @ 02:05
You'll need the size-down pair in the long run. Those sz 30s look good on you cause it hasn't stretched yet.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jan 13, 2014 @ 03:34
You'll need the size-down pair in the long run. Those sz 30s look good on you cause it hasn't stretched yet.
http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665
according to context's measurements, the only difference between 29 and 30 are the waist measurements.
would it be wiser to go 28 or 29?

soundcloud.com/HXNS

Jan 13, 2014 @ 03:47
Had my stonewashed apc kanyes for a couple months, thinking about getting the indigos now.. Should i go with the same size?
Jan 13, 2014 @ 03:49
according to context's measurements, the only difference between 29 and 30 are the waist measurements.
nah i would go 29 dude.. theres no reason IMO to size down more than one size.. those 30's looked really good so if you go one size down they will eventually look like those

Fuck yall

Jan 13, 2014 @ 21:03

staxxx cuh
looks good with the 1's

how do you get the 'uniform' stacking though? Mine bunch up on the bottom when I wear 1's kind of annoying

Fuk u

Jan 13, 2014 @ 21:09
tried on petit standards the other day
dude don't listen to the people telling you to downsize from these, that is literally the perfect fit, even with future stretching in mind

If you sized down one more form this they'd be too tight in the thighs and have that painted on look

just pull the trigger on these
Jan 13, 2014 @ 21:10
^ inseam isn't long enough, denim isn't stiff/stacks havent settled yet, bottom doesn't taper out enough, legs are too skinny to fill up the pants so stacks don't form properly, pants could be a size big, etc theres a bunch of reasons.
Jan 13, 2014 @ 21:17
What's your height/weight?

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Jan 13, 2014 @ 23:53
What's your height/weight?
5'7" 145 lbs

soundcloud.com/HXNS

Jan 14, 2014 @ 00:48
dude don't listen to the people telling you to downsize from these, that is literally the perfect fit, even with future stretching in mind

If you sized down one more form this they'd be too tight in the thighs and have that painted on look

just pull the trigger on these
agreed. fuck what all these sensitive ass niggas are complaining  these look good.
Jan 14, 2014 @ 04:22
I dont think anything will happen to the denim as long as you keep them rolled..could be wrong.But I think they will look good once the stacks settle in. 
How come some dudes had stacks already in the dressing room? lol maybe cause im 6'2 it doesn't stack as much

IG: @thesupersun

Jan 14, 2014 @ 04:27
staxxx cuh
looks good with the 1's

how do you get the 'uniform' stacking though? Mine bunch up on the bottom when I wear 1's kind of annoying
^^ goodlook bro but you kinda gotta train em, like keep fixing them, and eventually theyll start staying a certain way. I fix them quite often while I wear them, it used to be a bug but it's actually kind of worth it. They'll start falling into place moreso sooner than later the more attention you pay to em. Hope this helps

@ibn23 / www.ibngold.com

Jan 14, 2014 @ 12:17

ps 30. 3 months so far

Fuck yall

Jan 14, 2014 @ 19:02
^Good fit but
You serious with those socks?
Jan 14, 2014 @ 22:11
^Good fit but
You serious with those socks?
lmao yea theyre kinda ridiculous but i thought they were funny they were copped

Fuck yall