The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Jan 05, 2014 @ 23:26
^I just googled Bullhead Slim, and you mean like these? http://www.pacsun.com/bullhead-denim-co/gravels-slim-midnight-sky-jeans-0131185438022.html

Definitely don't size up on APCs, the waist will stretch out WAY too much. I'd recommend trying out the New Standard fit (size down 1-2) if you find the PNS too skinny for your taste. 
This is a shitty picture, but here's my old NS sized down 1. I'd say it's similar to what you're describing. 

ig quinnandres

Jan 06, 2014 @ 01:42
Nah, nothing that lose, sorry I guess Bullhead wasn't a really good example. I want the fit to be skinny but just not super/skintight skinny, skinny with some bagginess to it. Really wished there was a store around my location that carried APC's. I might try sizing down 2 on a New Standard? 
Jan 06, 2014 @ 02:23
when u buttoned them all up and it was snug in the waist then you're good
So I don't have to not be able to get the last button done up at the top?
i sized down just one, didn't have much trouble buttoning and 4 months later they're still a perfect fit.  waist has stretched but a belt obviously fixes that. sizing down one more would've made the fit too tight 
Jan 06, 2014 @ 03:47
I'm looking for a kind of loose fit should i go for the APC Rescues? LMK
Jan 06, 2014 @ 03:50
I'm looking for a kind of loose fit should i go for the APC Rescues? LMK
yea. they are the baggiest. 

art + design

Jan 06, 2014 @ 03:56
PS 5 months
Jan 06, 2014 @ 03:58
I had the NS they are to tight IMO. I'm kind of looking for a Levi 514s fit. Any fit pics of the A.P.C Rescues. Post Please.
Jan 06, 2014 @ 05:16
PS 5 months
these are gonna look sooooo nice. 
Jan 06, 2014 @ 06:14
I wanted a tighter fit on my PS so I clenched my belt. Now there's a fade mark created by the belt. It's unnoticeable, as covered by the belt, but kind of annoys me knowing that it's there. Anyone else have that problem?
Jan 06, 2014 @ 21:09
I know this isn't really the right thread to post this but there isn't any to my knowledge.
Has anybody tried YSL denim?
How does it rank against apc and dior?
Jan 07, 2014 @ 05:36
Unbrandeds turned out pretty whack for me (pic in unbranded thread) gonna try and sell some old clothes to cop petit standard lol

soundcloud.com/HXNS

Jan 07, 2014 @ 05:36
I wanted a tighter fit on my PS so I clenched my belt. Now there's a fade mark created by the belt. It's unnoticeable, as covered by the belt, but kind of annoys me knowing that it's there. Anyone else have that problem?
yeah i get this with most of my pants because i have to put my belt to the tightest hole

soundcloud.com/HXNS

Jan 07, 2014 @ 10:44
First raw denim, PS sized down 2 to a 28

Jan 07, 2014 @ 21:15
Ended up finding a new pair of size 30 PS on ebay for $125 hella excited for them to get here. Will post fit pic

IG: @thesupersun

Jan 07, 2014 @ 22:47
APC New Standards about 20 months of wearing?

are these yours?  any washes?

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Jan 07, 2014 @ 23:54
Got my first pair of apc in yesterday, sized down one on Petiet new standard... 31, love the jeans but my only complaint is the high rise of the crotch area, haha... Contemplating getting them hemmed a couple inches, not sure if I'm into this whole stacking thing, what y'all think?

damn i remember u wearing od baggy pants noah haha
those fit well on you. wear them out for a few days, and then hem them if you dont like the stacks.
or just roll them up
Jan 08, 2014 @ 00:54
Can anyone help me out and give me the measurements of the jeans from the Kanye x APC collab? Thank you in advance.
Jan 08, 2014 @ 00:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
sorry for shitty pics but heres apc ps
had them for ~2 years but worn once or twice a week
fuck this is fire. how did you size?
Jan 08, 2014 @ 01:55
Can anyone help me out and give me the measurements of the jeans from the Kanye x APC collab? Thank you in advance.
my input is that i've noticed people have more trouble with the fit on those jeans than anything. I'd recommend going with one of the classic cuts for cheaper anyway.  But if it's the washed pair you want, disregard this post
Jan 08, 2014 @ 03:25
my input is that i've noticed people have more trouble with the fit on those jeans than anything. I'd recommend going with one of the classic cuts for cheaper anyway.  But if it's the washed pair you want, disregard this post
Yea, I was just curious what the leg opening was on a pair thats waist sized at 31.
Jan 08, 2014 @ 04:09
Alright guys im pretty new to high end denim and wanted to either get a the Kanye X apc collab or some PS, the only problem with the kanye's is that i am a waist 31 and i heard that you should size down and the sizes on the APC site are pretty limited, so if i get the kanye's i could either go true size or get something extremley small like a 28. With the PS i would have alot more options with the sizes
Jan 08, 2014 @ 05:11
Alright guys im pretty new to high end denim and wanted to either get a the Kanye X apc collab or some PS, the only problem with the kanye's is that i am a waist 31 and i heard that you should size down and the sizes on the APC site are pretty limited, so if i get the kanye's i could either go true size or get something extremley small like a 28. With the PS i would have alot more options with the sizes
go ps cause you dont want to fuck up on sizing with the kanye's and waist a lot of money..

Fuck yall

Jan 08, 2014 @ 05:40
APC's are currently 20% w/free shipping with the code NEWYEAR20 @ www.azaleasf.com.
Jan 08, 2014 @ 13:44
sale on apc.fr
Jan 08, 2014 @ 21:04
APC's are currently 20% w/free shipping with the code NEWYEAR20 @ www.azaleasf.com.
Thanks! Just bought some PS size 29 (two sizes down)
Jan 08, 2014 @ 22:44
Can anyone help me out? Thinking about getting some A.P.Cs but im really not sure what size or fit to get...
Im wearing some Nudies Thin Finn's right now size 36...wondering if i should get a size 35 or 34. I am a pretty big dude (6'3 220) but I like my leg openings at like 7 inches which is impossible to find so I normally get my stuff tapered. Any tips on what fit/size to get?

WTB - RONIN DIVISION TEES/HOODIES SIZE L/XL

Jan 09, 2014 @ 00:36
selling a pair of 30 ps brand new with tags. pm me
Jan 09, 2014 @ 05:38
Selling almost brand new pair of NC 27 for $130 shipped

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212412#4284603
Jan 09, 2014 @ 07:48

PS TTS just over a month I believe.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

Jan 09, 2014 @ 17:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
tried on petit standards the other day