The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Jan 02, 2014 @ 23:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
tried on petit standards the other day
Swag. Shoulda copped boi

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Jan 02, 2014 @ 23:42
These worth copping? worn 10-15 times already broken in but haven't faded. If they will fade to my dimensions I am interested. His price is $105 shipped. They are petit standards size 30.

IG: @thesupersun

Jan 03, 2014 @ 01:19
those look like they been worn more than 10 times.  besides...don't be cheap.  after a few months the extra $75 for your own brand new pair won't matter.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Jan 03, 2014 @ 01:19
^^that's up to you.  they look worn beyond 15 times but its not like they're really worn heavy and the price isn't that bad.  i personally prefer to spend the extra and get brand new ones
Jan 03, 2014 @ 01:20
These worth copping? worn 10-15 times already broken in but haven't faded. If they will fade to my dimensions I am interested. His price is $105 shipped. They are petit standards size 30.

why not just buy your own pair.
Jan 03, 2014 @ 02:18
That's what I was thinking, I'd much rather do that and not worry. Especially with return policies and whatnot

IG: @thesupersun

Jan 03, 2014 @ 02:48
buying used raw denim doesnt make sense, just save your money 
Jan 03, 2014 @ 03:32
That's what I was thinking, I'd much rather do that and not worry. Especially with return policies and whatnot
smokeyfacesmokeyface $105 is a good deal doe

Fuk u

Jan 03, 2014 @ 05:41
Just repaired and washed

New Standard
17 Months, 2 Washes

Jan 03, 2014 @ 05:42
APC New Standards about 20 months of wearing?

http://wu-tun.com

Jan 03, 2014 @ 21:07
Just repaired and washed

New Standard
17 Months, 2 Washes

Beautiful

Jan 04, 2014 @ 03:27
Focus of the picture is on my torso because the pictures were initially taken for someone who asked for shots of the fishtail parka (on reddit), but I figured why not.

APC PS size 30 (down 2)

www.eluisphoto.com

Jan 04, 2014 @ 03:30
^ Info on parka ?
Jan 04, 2014 @ 04:34
Any tips on tightening the leg of the jeans without fade?
Had mine for about 9-10 mnths, they're getting kind of loose around my leg.
Jan 04, 2014 @ 04:44
Any tips on tightening the leg of the jeans without fade?
Had mine for about 9-10 mnths, they're getting kind of loose around my leg.
get them tapered?

instagram: @senchip

Jan 04, 2014 @ 05:43
might be a little biased posting here but considering PS or N&F weird guy. WHich is better?
What im worried about APC is the crotch blow outs ,but I dont think I can get good fades on N&F
Ive had NC's and Now the PNS, WG and SG. each time i try another brand I end up going back to APC because the cuts are just better. especially for that price point. 

Instagram: THECHADDWASGREAT

Jan 04, 2014 @ 07:36
^ Info on parka ?
Topman, purchased from Nordstrom. Took advantage of the half-off sale, and was able to grab a size S (the site says that they only have an XL left in stock). I'm 5'7" and ~140 lbs. 

www.eluisphoto.com

Jan 04, 2014 @ 11:24
Focus of the picture is on my torso because the pictures were initially taken for someone who asked for shots of the fishtail parka (on reddit), but I figured why not.

APC PS size 30 (down 2)

for some reason, I really, really like that fit. It suits you well. 
Jan 04, 2014 @ 23:24
I tried on a pair of PS in size 28. The legs were a relatively tight, but I was able to button up the waist to the top without too much trouble. Should I be going down to a 27? I've been told that if you can do up the waist all the way to the top the first time wearing them, they will stretch out too much and wont fit me. What do you guys think?
Jan 05, 2014 @ 06:58

Worn for about three months, how do I get my stacks to stop sucking so much ass? I've just been triple cuffing for minimal stacking the whole time I've been wearing, but how do I get them to stack well? 
Jan 05, 2014 @ 07:07

Worn for about three months, how do I get my stacks to stop sucking so much ass? I've just been triple cuffing for minimal stacking the whole time I've been wearing, but how do I get them to stack well? 
Just go back to cuffing them lol.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

Jan 05, 2014 @ 07:09

Just go back to cuffing them lol.
Alright, thank you. Thinking about hemming after my first wash just to be safe after shrinkage.
Jan 05, 2014 @ 07:38
Jan 05, 2014 @ 08:32
I tried on a pair of PS in size 28. The legs were a relatively tight, but I was able to button up the waist to the top without too much trouble. Should I be going down to a 27? I've been told that if you can do up the waist all the way to the top the first time wearing them, they will stretch out too much and wont fit me. What do you guys think?
Anyone had a similar situation? Or have experience with this?
Jan 05, 2014 @ 08:56
when u buttoned them all up and it was snug in the waist then you're good
Jan 05, 2014 @ 17:19
when u buttoned them all up and it was snug in the waist then you're good
So I don't have to not be able to get the last button done up at the top?
Jan 05, 2014 @ 18:46
Dead at niggas buying jeans to small. Get the 28 and wear a belt, problem solved.

Jan 05, 2014 @ 19:23
Anyone had a similar situation? Or have experience with this?
When I got a new pair a couple months ago they fit pretty much the same as you described. Go down one size if you want a better fit in the waist, or just wear a belt to prevent stretching. I went with the latter and they feel a little loose sometimes, but they're fine. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

Jan 05, 2014 @ 23:09
I just got my PNS in the mail today, I am usually a size 28 so I sized down one to a 27. I just put them on and I could get all the buttons buttoned up but the jeans are really tight on the legs, the waist was sung. I was looking for something that fits like a Levi 511 or a Bullhead Slim, a slim baggy kinda like fit but not super tight but still somewhat skinny. Not sure what I if sizing up would help, or should I go for a entire new fit? Can anyone please help? 
Jan 05, 2014 @ 23:26
^I just googled Bullhead Slim, and you mean like these? http://www.pacsun.com/bullhead-denim-co/gravels-slim-midnight-sky-jeans-0131185438022.html

Definitely don't size up on APCs, the waist will stretch out WAY too much. I'd recommend trying out the New Standard fit (size down 1-2) if you find the PNS too skinny for your taste. 
This is a shitty picture, but here's my old NS sized down 1. I'd say it's similar to what you're describing. 

ig quinnandres

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0