The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

September 15, 2013 @ 05:28:42
I just got a pair of 28 PS and it fits pretty well. I have pretty large thighs compared to my lower half of my leg.

the stitching is showing. should I be worried? will it rip or will it go back to being normal after it stretches out?
September 15, 2013 @ 08:42:12
I have a pair of PS 31's that I've been wearing for about 2.5 months, hemmed to about 33 inseam, that aren't really my thing. I'll let them go for fairly cheap, just PM me.
how much? 
edit: pm me
September 15, 2013 @ 12:00:18
I just got a pair of 28 PS and it fits pretty well. I have pretty large thighs compared to my lower half of my leg.

the stitching is showing. should I be worried? will it rip or will it go back to being normal after it stretches out?
size the fuck up man, they look like they're gonna explode
September 15, 2013 @ 16:05:21

thanks for the advice, so they won't stretch out to fit me? 
September 15, 2013 @ 23:41:41
Hi, I'm new here. But I have a pair of New Cure 30, and they fit pretty good. I could maybe have went with 29, but I'm looking to get a pair of washed New Standard, and I like i slim fit. Should I size down 1 or 2? 
I really like this fit, I know they're PS. But can I come any where near these with the NS?

And how wide are they at to bottom compared to PS?
September 16, 2013 @ 00:36:17

sizing up wont fix it. if you're fat then go with the NS. PS/NC are for slim people.
they wont look god on people with extra weight
September 16, 2013 @ 01:18:26
Should I size up on my nc or will they stretch out? If anyone wants to know they're 28 and I sized down 2

September 16, 2013 @ 02:32:55
Originally posted by Inactive User

sizing up wont fix it. if you're fat then go with the NS. PS/NC are for slim people.
It's all about the sizing my friend.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

September 16, 2013 @ 02:37:08
Should I size up on my nc or will they stretch out? If anyone wants to know they're 28 and I sized down 2

Definitely keep these, fit is on point.

Also, Context's sizing chart is very accurate with measurements.

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

September 16, 2013 @ 03:12:08
I guess ill keep em, thanks bro
September 16, 2013 @ 03:37:37

LOL. friend, i've ran through 4 apcs my man. i know that shit like i know my colors.
September 16, 2013 @ 03:38:04

NC dont stretch out that much.
September 16, 2013 @ 05:22:53

They stretch just as much as PS/NS its the exact same denim...keep em btw they look good and are only gonna look better with time

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

September 16, 2013 @ 05:54:01

Here's a front picture:

do you think they'll stretch out or should i just get size up? I played hockey for 5 years so my thighs are pretty massive compared to everything else. 

& thanks for the help. 
September 16, 2013 @ 09:57:06
Letting my old APC's take a break for a while. Just started breaking in my PNS. 

what size are these? they actually dont look too bad.
They're a 27. I'm usually a 28. My PS were 27 too and worked out really well. 
September 16, 2013 @ 19:40:54

They stretch just as much as PS/NS its the exact same denim...keep em btw they look good and are only gonna look better with time

no they dont. I would know because i had both ns and nc before. ns stretches a lot more than the nc.

Here's a front picture:

do you think they'll stretch out or should i just get size up? I played hockey for 5 years so my thighs are pretty massive compared to everything else. 

& thanks for the help. 

get new standards. your thighs are too big then skinny from the knee down. it just looks awkward.
September 17, 2013 @ 04:37:27
My Petit Standards at 10 days of wear

I predict a blowout at 3 months

September 17, 2013 @ 05:51:53
Hey guys, tried on some petit standards today (true waist size 32 but down sized 2 to 30). What do you guys think of the fit? I feel it's too tight. Didn't get a rear shot, but it looked like it was suffocating my ass. 

Should I size up one (they didn't have size 31 to try on), or should I go with a larger fit? I was thinking maybe the Petit New Standards. Regular New Standards are to baggy. 

September 17, 2013 @ 08:35:38
Hey guys, tried on some petit standards today (true waist size 32 but down sized 2 to 30). What do you guys think of the fit? I feel it's too tight. Didn't get a rear shot, but it looked like it was suffocating my ass. 

Should I size up one (they didn't have size 31 to try on), or should I go with a larger fit? I was thinking maybe the Petit New Standards. Regular New Standards are to baggy. 

it actually looks like you need to size down. go for 29, trust me they will stretch alot
September 17, 2013 @ 08:37:15

info on size? good fit btw.
September 17, 2013 @ 09:17:38
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-APC-PETIT-NEW-STANDARD-Indigo-Raw-Denim-Size-30-A-P-C-Selvedge-/190901476821?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item2c729d5dd5 

These real or fake? 

I'm looking to purchase my first pair of Petit Standards but a local store here in Sydney Australia retails them for $220 which is pretty steep. I'm trying to snag them for a bit cheaper so I've resulted to online sources. Any help would be much appreciated. 
September 17, 2013 @ 10:19:01
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-APC-PETIT-NEW-STANDARD-Indigo-Raw-Denim-Size-30-A-P-C-Selvedge-/190901476821?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item2c729d5dd5 

These real or fake? 

I'm looking to purchase my first pair of Petit Standards but a local store here in Sydney Australia retails them for $220 which is pretty steep. I'm trying to snag them for a bit cheaper so I've resulted to online sources. Any help would be much appreciated. 
Looks good.
September 17, 2013 @ 11:35:18
it actually looks like you need to size down. go for 29, trust me they will stretch alot
September 17, 2013 @ 14:32:13

info on size? good fit btw.
True wait 32 sized down 1 to 31.

September 17, 2013 @ 15:28:04
I bought a pair of 31 NS (sized down 2) and I love them. However, after wearing them for a week the button fly is giving me issues. It tends to open up a little bit, making it seem as if I had an open fly. The jeans aren't too tight and aren't too big, so I'm not really sure what's going on. It's just not a good look. 

state of mind purple

September 17, 2013 @ 21:31:34
anyone have the petit new standards? can i get a comparison between those and the regular new standards?
September 18, 2013 @ 00:08:59
anyone have the petit new standards? can i get a comparison between those and the regular new standards?
Look at the size charts on Context Clothing.

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

September 18, 2013 @ 06:46:45

haha! Now I'm confused as hell. But naw, I think down sizing 3 is wayyy to much. 
September 18, 2013 @ 19:19:22
^ get 31. 

apc nc. and year and a half. looking for new jeans now though.

something witht he fit between nc and ns. and no, not ps.

September 18, 2013 @ 20:16:32
About to trade in my old NC for some Petit standards at the apc store. Gonna miss them jeans
Please login first to reply.
x