The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Nov 26, 2013 @ 00:23
Kanye restock on the low
Nov 26, 2013 @ 01:39
Ya I saw the restock last night, but I posted on here trying to buy some b/c I want to see if I can get them for under retail. At first last night I thought the site was still messed up but it says in stock so I guess not. 
Nov 27, 2013 @ 07:13
And also Context measurements say that the inseam on PNS for a size 28 is like 32.5 inches...what the fuck
The PNS have a shorter inseam compared to older cuts, that's for sure. ContextClothing got it right. 
Nov 27, 2013 @ 09:44
I normally wear a sz 31 in regular jeans, so i copped a pair of black sz 30 ps.. was able to button it all the way up with some struggle.. 

Does the thigh area in the petit standards stretch out a bit more?.. Right now it's skin tight after a day of wear. I'm a little concerned cause i have some pretty big thighs lol. Wondering if I should stick with it, or switch to a pair of new standards and taper the leg opening...
Nov 27, 2013 @ 15:15
FOR ANYONE WONDERING ABOUT THE A.P.C. KANYE DENIM

Best jeans I've bought in a long time. They're very unique in every aspect (fit, fabric, color), which I think merits the $265 price tag. I purchased the stonewashed denim - Let me start off by challenging anyone to find a pair of designer stonewashed (faded) SELVEDGE denim that are of the same quality and same fit for less than $300 [WONT HAPPEN]. The weight  and feel of these jeans is top notch, and although they are slim, they are easy to get on and off. I SUGGEST SIZING DOWN 1-2 SIZES depending on how you like your jeans to fit, I read comments about the fit of the jeans and I can confirm I am regularly a sz 32 and I sized down to a sz 31 and they fit perfect. Expect a long inseam because these jeans are meant to bunch a tad at the ankle. However, this allows you to roll your denim (if youre into that sort of thing) and looks great. Also the low rise crotch is a very different fit from most denim, however, it didn't affect me as far as being able to wear them regularly. All in all, very happy with my purchase. 

P.S. - The fact that Kanye took part in designing these jeans was DEFINITELY a factor in my purchase. A.P.C. is known for their quality denim, Kanye is one of the most influential fashion icons of our generation, and Im proud to support both institutions with my purchase.

Je ne regrette rien

Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:18
I'd say size down once from tts unless you have super skinny legs, I'm a skinny dude and I sized down once from my true waist and they're a little hard to get on but they stack nice

i got both pairs, the raws are definitely a lot more uncomfortable lol
Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:31
and now they fit you good after wearing them?

is there a Chance to cop the apc kanyes on sale ?
Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:37
i just got them last night, heres the fit of both pairs.. im normally a levis 30 waist, i got the kanyes in a 29. The waist on the kanyes is exactly a Levi's 32 waist

Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
i just got them last night, heres the fit of both pairs.. im normally a levis 30 waist, i got the kanyes in a 29

are the second ones the kanyes?
Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:43
Both pairs are kanyes, I got both colors. Both are size 29
Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:43
I'd say size down once from tts unless you have super skinny legs, I'm a skinny dude and I sized down once from my true waist and they're a little hard to get on but they stack nice

you talkin to me because i have some big thighs lol... was just wondering if the thigh area was going to expand
Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:45
PS 4m

4 months ????
if so, how is it even possible
Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:48

you talkin to me because i have some big thighs lol... was just wondering if the thigh area was going to expand
I'm not sure how the legs scale on the sizing but as you can see I'm skinny with chicken legs and these are tight on my legs and loose in the waist lol. You might not find some that fit your legs unless you can deal with a super big waist
Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:52
If you have thick legs id recommend going at least true to size so if you're a mall brand 32... Get a 32 (waist will be
about a 34-35)
Nov 27, 2013 @ 18:19
How much different are the new standards from the petit standards? I know the leg opening is bigger, but I plan on getting that altered to the petit standard size. Just needed a little bit more breathing room in the upper area so I don't feel like my balls are about to fuckin bust out haha
Nov 27, 2013 @ 18:42
How much different are the new standards from the petit standards? I know the leg opening is bigger, but I plan on getting that altered to the petit standard size. Just needed a little bit more breathing room in the upper area so I don't feel like my balls are about to fuckin bust out haha
NS are straight whereas PS are slim. U can figure it out
Nov 27, 2013 @ 18:43
if u dont want to have a problem, get some NS and taper them if you dont like the cut
Nov 27, 2013 @ 18:47
http://www.contextclothing.com/brand.php?brand=A.P.C.+Denim

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

Nov 27, 2013 @ 21:38
I'm sure this has been asked 10000000x but what's up with the constant crotch ripping?
Nov 27, 2013 @ 21:57
I'm sure this has been asked 10000000x but what's up with the constant crotch ripping?
What response do you want for this question? Shit happens

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Nov 28, 2013 @ 04:29
Are the Apc x Kanye Stonewashed denim tight on the thighs? cause I have sort of big thighs.
Nov 28, 2013 @ 05:22
Are the Apc x Kanye Stonewashed denim tight on the thighs? cause I have sort of big thighs.
it's tight on the calf area. i find the thighs to be fine.
Nov 28, 2013 @ 06:09
Hey guys apc are 20% off at the hypebeast online store just copped a pair 158 shipped
Nov 28, 2013 @ 08:03
Hey guys apc are 20% off at the hypebeast online store just copped a pair 158 shipped
It still shows 185...do you order then it pops up? 
Nov 28, 2013 @ 14:26
It still shows 185...do you order then it pops up? 
Yeah when you check out it automatically discounts
Nov 28, 2013 @ 18:12
I have a pair of NS size 28 worn once if anyone is interested. $80 shipped. 
Nov 28, 2013 @ 21:12
Yall can cop a pair of APCs for 130 n free shipping probably until Monday.
Nov 28, 2013 @ 21:53
^Where? 10 char
Nov 28, 2013 @ 22:30
^ hb store add in the 2 codes
Nov 28, 2013 @ 23:01
^ hb store add in the 2 codes
What's the other one? I only know of HBGIVING13
Please login first to reply.