The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Oct 15, 2013 @ 01:05
edit: nvm

ig quinnandres

Oct 15, 2013 @ 01:22
Hey i was looking to pick up some PS but not sure what size i need.
My N+F SG in a 29 fits me really well.
thanks for any help
Oct 15, 2013 @ 01:46
whats the skinniest APC fit? from doing a bit of research it seems to be petit new standard, but just wanna confirm if i'm right or not.

everyone says the new cure but from what I've seen, the PS looks tighter.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 02:57

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
whats the skinniest APC fit? from doing a bit of research it seems to be petit new standard, but just wanna confirm if i'm right or not.

everyone says the new cure but from what I've seen, the PS looks tighter.
New cure is skinnier but ps has a small opening at the bottom. 
Oct 15, 2013 @ 03:51
handm 

also have the uniqlo ma 1 jacket,

h and m jacket fits better imo.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 13:56
I know it was asked previously thousand times but I don't want make mistake :D

If my usually size is 32, in APC PS perfect for me would be 31 (tag size, without stretching) so I should get 30 or 29? They stretch one or two sizes up?
Oct 15, 2013 @ 22:09
I know it was asked previously thousand times but I don't want make mistake :D

If my usually size is 32, in APC PS perfect for me would be 31 (tag size, without stretching) so I should get 30 or 29? They stretch one or two sizes up?
all depends on what look your going for. if you can get into those 29s without your thighs suffocating, go with those. at the end of the day youll most likely be wearing a belt so when they do stretch the belt with help.
Oct 16, 2013 @ 05:26
Does anyone know how to stretch out the waist and thigh areas? I have the PS and I like the fit from the knee down, I just feel like the waist and thigh region of my jeans are a little too snug. Thanks in advance!
Oct 16, 2013 @ 05:41
Does anyone know how to stretch out the waist and thigh areas? I have the PS and I like the fit from the knee down, I just feel like the waist and thigh region of my jeans are a little too snug. Thanks in advance!
It stretches out - at least mine did quite a lot. I sized two down, and now it's bigger than my true waist size.
Oct 16, 2013 @ 06:49
Does the seat (ass area) stretch out much? Picking up some PS tomorrow and really need to know. 
Oct 16, 2013 @ 14:05
Only stretched where they needed to for me. If you work out especially legs (quads) and you size down two you will regret it. Only size down one or else you'll feel numb in the leg area and get red marks haha
Oct 16, 2013 @ 17:39
Damn just got a pair of NS in the mail, previous owner claimed 10 wears. I'm a 33 and these are a 32 so I figured they'd either be a perfect fit or tight and stretch.. nah coulda sized down like 2 more honestly fuuu
Oct 16, 2013 @ 17:54
^ they're vanity sized so a 32 would be a 33 or so, plus stretching from previous owner

u dun goofed
Oct 16, 2013 @ 19:05
Damn just got a pair of NS in the mail, previous owner claimed 10 wears. I'm a 33 and these are a 32 so I figured they'd either be a perfect fit or tight and stretch.. nah coulda sized down like 2 more honestly fuuu
You lost

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 16, 2013 @ 19:53
Yea if you work out alot , you'll have to size down one. 

@arjayXB

Oct 16, 2013 @ 21:14
They were only 75 so not too bad, i'll probably be able to get that money back and just get a new pair.
Oct 16, 2013 @ 23:10
Does anyone know if the low rise jeans in the pac x carhartt 2013 collab will stretch or not?
Oct 17, 2013 @ 00:21
Does anyone know if the low rise jeans in the pac x carhartt 2013 collab will stretch or not?
Since the material for the denim is actually manufactured by APC, I would say yes

IG: @luii.xx

Oct 17, 2013 @ 04:49
are all apc's red line selvedge or no?

if so which ones?
Oct 17, 2013 @ 11:22
all the selvedge denim is.  
Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:28
The Petit Standards don't because of the taper.
Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:30
The Petit Standards don't because of the taper.
Wtf are you saying? PS are selvedge.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

Oct 17, 2013 @ 21:13
my bad fam I got mixed up, i meant new cures not PS
Oct 17, 2013 @ 21:24
New Cures are selvedge. Just not visible with cuffs.

Oct 18, 2013 @ 02:53
Editing this post since it got no answers and I figured a lot of things out by myself and still need help.  I live in a country that does not have a store that carries APC, so I have no choice but to buy them online. I´m 5´9 and weight 154 lbs. My jeans waist is a solid 31, my thighs are 10 inches across calves and knees both around 7.25. I e-mailed a webshop and asked for some measurements on a few specific pairs of apc denim. They took some pairs that they had in stock and measured them, and this is what I came up with:  The ones I marked with yellow are the ones that I thought that would fit me better. I´m looking for a slim tapered fit that is not painted on.So now I´m stuck between NC 28, NC 29  or PS 28  judging by those measures. Any advice would be greatly apreciated. Thanks!
Oct 18, 2013 @ 16:57
all the selvedge denim is.  
So all selvedge denim is red lined? or are you saying just A.P.C? 
Oct 19, 2013 @ 20:25
all apc are selvedge. even the new cure. new cures just dont have the red taping on it but they're still selvedge.
Oct 20, 2013 @ 17:42
It stretches out - at least mine did quite a lot. I sized two down, and now it's bigger than my true waist size.
So is it just a matter of me wearing them over and over again?
Oct 20, 2013 @ 17:50
So is it just a matter of me wearing them over and over again?
Nah it's just a matter of you not wearing them at all 

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0