Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 1, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
mrh

Denim purchased from the APC store in London would probly cost more verses buying a pair in store here in the states right?  Store by me has em for $185 but gonna be moving to London for the year in 2 weeks
September 1, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
Bet

Denim purchased from the APC store in London would probly cost more verses buying a pair in store here in the states right?  Store by me has em for $185 but gonna be moving to London for the year in 2 weeks
Yeah, just buy them here in the states.
September 1, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
me>u

let me tell yall something about apc.

1. never hem them. if your too short to buy them (under 5'6, then dont buy them)

2. if you need to taper, then most likely you just bought the wrong pair of apc or you sized wrong.

instagram: funthera

September 2, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
real nigga

Started wearing my PS again for the first time in a while. Didn't even notice this. It shouldn't be too complicated of a fix right?

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

September 2, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
buffaloclone

I got my PS about 2 weeks ago, and they seemed to fit well right out of the packaging, but after 2 weeks of breaking them I found that they're a little wide around the knee/ calf area. Its not that big of a deal, but I'd be willing to spend a little extra cash to get them tapered if that would help. So I was basically just wondering, should I get them tapered? Should I just wear em?
what boots?

http://traptraptrappin.tumblr.com/ i follow back

September 3, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
kyle777

How important is it that you can't button up all the buttons when trying on for the first time? If the waist is tight but you can get all the buttons done up. Will it eventually stretch out too much?
September 3, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
zeus

PS in waist 28 = 33" inseam - yes or no ?
September 3, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
iHateDumbHoes

you can find this answer by searching the measurements on google dawg
September 3, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

My PS size 27 have a 34.5 inseam
September 3, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
slaytanic666

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665
September 3, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
kyle777

Anyone know if the PS Black denim fades or stretches like the regular denim? There is a raw model and a regular model but I am more interested in the regular model. Does the same rules for sizing apply?

http://usonline.apc.fr/denim
September 4, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
paulywalnuts

How important is it that you can't button up all the buttons when trying on for the first time? If the waist is tight but you can get all the buttons done up. Will it eventually stretch out too much?
jesus christ guys please just read the thread... you SHOULD NOT be able to fully button it when first trying on...it took me a week to get the top button

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

September 4, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
sandz

I want to get a loose fitting/baggy pair. I know this will lead to slower less impressive fades but I think they could end up pretty sick, how should I size for this? Something that doesnt hug my calves and theighs, but at the same type still holds a good shape. Looks good when pinrolled. For this i was thinking I'd need a NS sized down one or with a TTS sizing/even one up and wear a belt to avoid slight stretching in the waiste., but im not sure if that would work.

Something like this would be the closest I can find, I would like it slightly looser though.

I look to be a fairly similair build to this guy and his NS, thanks.

These imperials are a pretty perfect fit

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

September 4, 2013 @ 12:40 PM
real nigga

I have a size 29-30 waist and am planning on grabbing a pair of PS. I tried on a 28 and while the jeans were tight I could button up all the buttons with little effort. Should I be considering a 27? I've read the jeans don't stretch much in the legs but a huge amount in the waist. Is 28 enough?
Get a 28 and wear a belt.

September 4, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
iAmSofaKing

Probably asked a million times but does anyone know how APC Kanyes fit compare to PS? I own a 30 in PS but find them to be a little to snug. Might look to go with 32 in kanyes due to them apparently being tighter in the thigh and leg area..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 4, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
uohig

Probably asked a million times but does anyone know how APC Kanyes fit compare to PS? I own a 30 in PS but find them to be a little to snug. Might look to go with 32 in kanyes due to them apparently being tighter in the thigh and leg area..
I'd recommend you stick to a 30 because the waist fits bigger. My PS are tight on the waist whereas the APCkanye are loose that I need to wear a belt. The thigh, knee, and leg opening are almost identical. I don't know how to link pictures, but you can see pictures here. The measurements are both from tagged size 26.

http://s856.photobucket.com/user/gihou/library/?sort=2&page=1
September 6, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
Raravez

Letting my old APC's take a break for a while. Just started breaking in my PNS. 

September 6, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
tbeast

I want to get a loose fitting/baggy pair. I know this will lead to slower less impressive fades but I think they could end up pretty sick, how should I size for this? Something that doesnt hug my calves and theighs, but at the same type still holds a good shape. Looks good when pinrolled. For this i was thinking I'd need a NS sized down one or with a TTS sizing/even one up and wear a belt to avoid slight stretching in the waiste., but im not sure if that would work.

Something like this would be the closest I can find, I would like it slightly looser though.

I look to be a fairly similair build to this guy and his NS, thanks.

These imperials are a pretty perfect fit
I'd say my ns fit like the guys in the top picture.  I sized down one.
September 6, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
tbeast

I'd recommend you stick to a 30 because the waist fits bigger. My PS are tight on the waist whereas the APCkanye are loose that I need to wear a belt. The thigh, knee, and leg opening are almost identical. I don't know how to link pictures, but you can see pictures here. The measurements are both from tagged size 26.

@gihou
How do they fit compared to new standards?  I was going to get a size up, which is my true size.
September 6, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
uohig

@gihou
How do they fit compared to new standards?  I was going to get a size up, which is my true size.
Sorry man, I never owned new standards
September 6, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
nutellaonyaasscheeks

Do A.P.C. ever go on sale? 
September 6, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
shecky_shabazz

TRES BIEN - 25EUR OFF (& 20% off for non EU customers at checkout)

Codes differ by country:
25-EURO-EU
25-EURO-REST-OF-THE-WORLD
25-EURO-GBP
25-EURO-SEK
25-EURO-US

Lasts until September 10, 2013
September 6, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
real nigga

TRES BIEN - 25EUR OFF (& 20% off for non EU customers at checkout)

Codes differ by country:
25-EURO-EU
25-EURO-REST-OF-THE-WORLD
25-EURO-GBP
25-EURO-SEK
25-EURO-US

Lasts until September 10, 2013
Good looks, just cawped for the $151 cool

September 7, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
iHateDumbHoes

quick question how many oz's are apcs compared to say ub which are 14.5 oz?
September 7, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
goc

just got new cures, cant even fit my wallet in the back pocket haha
September 7, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
nutellaonyaasscheeks

what the fuck is the difference between petite standard and petite new standard? A.P.C is horrible about describing their fits. 
September 7, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
nastynas17

I bought a pair of 32 NS (sized down 2) and I love them. However, after wearing them for a week the button fly is giving me issues. It tends to open up a little bit, making it seem as if I had an open fly. The jeans aren't too tight and aren't too big, so I'm not really sure what's going on. It's just not a good look. 

state of mind purple

September 7, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
nutellaonyaasscheeks

Don't you dare thumbs down my post, you bitches. 
September 7, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

Its not petite standard, its PETIT standard.

Merci de respecter notre langue. Je m'efforce de parler un anglais correct, rendez nous donc la pareille. 

And as for the petit new standard, its as tapered as the petit standard on the leg, while the thigh is close to the new standard. 

But the best ones are the NS and PS for sure. Go for PS if you're looking for a cigaret fit, close to the body while not being skinny bitch.
And if you got these fat and tight thigh , grab a NS. 

But I def' rock the PS. Sized down 1 , its perfect !
September 9, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
ZeusDaSensei

If I wear a size 29 in raw indigo PS's, what size would I be in the over-dyed black selvedge PS's? Anyone that's had or tried on a pair mind helping me out? I'm really interested in purchasing a pair but I'm not too sure on the fit and/or stretch properties of that particular denim.

Please login first to reply.