July 31, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
slaytanic666

what apc fit would fit like the jeans joey bada$$ is wearing (the guy in the blue holding the microphone) ?
petite standards. size down 2 for perfect fit size down 1 for more room
Thanks for the help 
You sure the petite standard aren't to tight tho 
and if I want stacks like that how many do I size down? 
joey looks like he only sized down once there. if youre looking for good stacks size down 1, if youre looking for a more long-lasting and form fitting jean, size down two. 
Thanks for the help man I really appreciate it 
one more question how  big is the leg opening do you think they are big enough for me to wear some timbs with them? 
July 31, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
gil

not over the tounge, 

fag

July 31, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
lilcombs

I think I may have bought my petit standards too small.. super tight in the thighs and the waist.  Only sized down 2. Will the stretch out alot?
August 1, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
slaytanic666

I wanna buy a pair of APC's but Im not sure what type of fit I should get, I wear a sharp bengt in nudie, which should I get in APC?
How do the sharp Bengt fit do they fit baggy or are they more of a slim straight fit? 
August 1, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
TKYOYOKO

Do pairs such as the colored Japanese denim or pre-washed jeans stretch accordingly to raw denim? 
August 1, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
Fei8584

Anybody know how does the kanye apc fit?
August 1, 2013 @ 09:45 AM
shtcam

too much questions at once, but guys I need help - does raw denim stretch even after 5 months of casual wear? I think I might f'd up on PS sizing and got me a smaller pair. They didn't stretch as much as I would expect, so that's why I'm asking.
August 2, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
vigor

anyone looking for petit standards tagged size 31 (fit like 32-33)? i lost weight so these don't fit me like they used to. would be down for trades. they have been worn and have developed a good amount of fades, message me if interested.
@shitcam 
how much did you size down? where exactly does it fit "small" (nohomo)?
August 2, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
slaytanic666

Petit Standards 28, can't wait to break them in.

how loose are they on you cause im thinking of buying those but idk if i should size down 1 or 2
August 2, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
radiobox

how loose are they on you cause im thinking of buying those but idk if i should size down 1 or 2
Pretty tight, still room though. Similar to levi 510
August 2, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
kinguah

Never owned a pair of APC's, but I'm thinkin of getting a pair of PS or PNS (acronym game might not make it) and wanted to know, how much should I expect them to stretch out in the leg? Planning to go two sizes down, hoping it'll stretch about half an inch. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

August 2, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
slaytanic666

Damn that's pretty skinny do you know if there are any looser fits 

August 2, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
slaytanic666

Damn that's pretty tight do you know if there are any looser fits? 
August 2, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
yar

I'm size 32x30 in levis, but I have an athletic body so i have big thighs and calves. Should size 30 NS fit fine? Or maybe I should get size 30 rescues? advice needed badly.
August 2, 2013 @ 11:40 AM
shtcam

@shitcam 
Sized down 3, just because I bought sz 31 first and it way way too big..so I thought 29 will be okay, and guess I was a bit wrong. It is tight in waist and crotch area - I can wear them, but it is not as comfy as I would like.

@sparkyy
I think 30 NS will be okay - I am also 32w in levis and my PS are 29, should be 30, but still PS.
August 2, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
slaytanic666

What is the loosest fit for men's jeans?
August 2, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
real nigga

Good fit

Young niggas run everything

August 3, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
vigor

@shitcam 
Sized down 3, just because I bought sz 31 first and it way way too big..so I thought 29 will be okay, and guess I was a bit wrong. It is tight in waist and crotch area - I can wear them, but it is not as comfy as I would like.

@sparkyy
I think 30 NS will be okay - I am also 32w in levis and my PS are 29, should be 30, but still PS.
i doubt it'll stretch anymore given that you've worn it for 5 months already... you could always try giving it 1 more month just in case.
August 3, 2013 @ 10:39 AM
shtcam

I might try wet stretching, if that won't work I will have to trade them..
just quick question - I want something like PS, but with longer inseam - 35 would be great
August 3, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
upvote

^Try 3sixteens ST. I heard they have the same cut as PS but with long inseam as well
August 4, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
nastynas17

I need a quick answer please! I really like the cut of the NS but I have a feeling the inseam will be too short. I'm 6 foot 2 and would prefer some stacks. Won't be sagging too much. What do you guys think?

state of mind purple

August 5, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
shtcam

I'm a bit over 6'3 and my PS are so-so..I would prefer longer inseam mainly when I wear low sneakers like janoski
You can have stacks with higher shoes.
August 6, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

I'm new to APC so i'm not used to their sizes. would a sz 27 fit me if im regularly 30-32 in levis and naked and famous? sorry new to APC
August 6, 2013 @ 01:11 PM
SHARKlN

30-32 in levis would be a 28-30 in APC

I wouldn't go lower than a 29.
August 6, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
AMN

Interested in purchasing some APCs. What fit would be best for stacking from the knee down with a slim thigh opening ? Also, how should I size down to ensure some good stacking? 
August 6, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
gvldie

honestly, 265 for a pair of kanye jeans is pretty ridiculous considering you can get the same ones at H&M for 35$
August 6, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
mobbyluii

Interested in purchasing some APCs. What fit would be best for stacking from the knee down with a slim thigh opening ? Also, how should I size down to ensure some good stacking? 
Petit New Standard

IG: @mobbyluii

August 6, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
origins

honestly, 265 for a pair of kanye jeans is pretty ridiculous considering you can get the same ones at H&M for 35$
H&M

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

August 7, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
Shrooms God

Hey, guys! I'm thinking about purchasing my first pair of A.P.C.s (Petit Standards to be exact) and I had a few inquries about them. To help, my profile is 6'1 150lbs, a very slim build with long legs. I love Dillion's Skinny Bullheads fit and Levi's 510. I wear 32 x 32, but I like to stack with a 32 x 34. 

So my questions are as followed:

1. Should I wait until the fall or buy them in the summertime? I know you can't wash them for as recommended as 6 months, so I wouldn't want to walk around with my ass smelling like Sosa's morning lip. 

2. How do the Petit Standards fit? And how do I correctly size down? I like to pinch roll my jeans for my runners and Vans. Will these give the skinny to tapered look?

3. Can anyone post pictures of their Petits so I can see if it's the fit I actually want? I live in Michigan, so there's not many available try-on spots. I just don't want to drop a couple bands on some jeans that I might have to end up returning. 

Thanks in advance!
August 7, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
FreestyleFEllowship

Hey, guys! I'm thinking about purchasing my first pair of A.P.C.s (Petit Standards to be exact) and I had a few inquries about them. To help, my profile is 6'1 150lbs, a very slim build with long legs. I love Dillion's Skinny Bullheads fit and Levi's 510. I wear 32 x 32, but I like to stack with a 32 x 34. 

So my questions are as followed:

1. Should I wait until the fall or buy them in the summertime? I know you can't wash them for as recommended as 6 months, so I wouldn't want to walk around with my ass smelling like Sosa's morning lip. 

2. How do the Petit Standards fit? And how do I correctly size down? I like to pinch roll my jeans for my runners and Vans. Will these give the skinny to tapered look?

3. Can anyone post pictures of their Petits so I can see if it's the fit I actually want? I live in Michigan, so there's not many available try-on spots. I just don't want to drop a couple bands on some jeans that I might have to end up returning. 

Thanks in advance!
I got you man!! I'm just over 6'3" and 175 lb. so I have the same tall and slender build. My measured waste size was a 34. You're supposed to size one down because APC waste sizing is just bigger than normal, then size down another to accommodate for stretching, so in the end I ordered a pair of 33 PS, because I too was going for the general skinny/tapered look. The other option would be NC which has a bigger rise, thigh, and a little more of a flare near the hem, so the PS is I think what you're looking for. If you want specific measurements just use this link and compare the measurements to some of your levi's or whatever.

As for when to buy? I have no clue I just ordered mine and they should be coming in tomorrow, I'm not too worried about getting super bargains because I'm currently seeing a steady flow of money cool

And if you can wait till I get off of work tomorrow I'll post some fit pics of my PS straight out the packaging. 

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

Please login first to reply.