Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences
Jul 25, 2013 @ 02:07
Not sure why my posts are all messed up but the fit is rescue sz 32...first wear and I'm think I'm going to try new standard next 

Jul 25, 2013 @ 07:09
Really loving this apc petit standard fit... i want to buy nudies as well should i get thin finn or grim trim? im looking for the same petit standard fit. Thanks (y)
I'd say thin finn. But depends on how much you sized down on your apcs. Fit pics of your apcs can help too
Jul 25, 2013 @ 10:45
Decided to wear these Petite Standards after 2 months
Fuck.
Jul 25, 2013 @ 20:12
Great jeans, fits big on the waist so I'm letting go
size 28
PM me. posted a listing with more pics

Jul 25, 2013 @ 20:21
does dry denim ever stop stretching? My PS are not as comfy as I would like on waist, even after 5 months and I was wondering what should I do..buy size up and start over, or try some tricks etc. Any help?
Jul 25, 2013 @ 20:23

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Jul 25, 2013 @ 21:54
Really loving this apc petit standard fit... i want to buy nudies as well should i get thin finn or grim trim? im looking for the same petit standard fit. Thanks (y)
I'd say thin finn. But depends on how much you sized down on your apcs. Fit pics of your apcs can help too
id say grimm timm would be tight on the ankles, thin finn is tight on the tighs,  i recommend slim jims. 

art + design

Jul 26, 2013 @ 02:39
don't even spend your money on nudies. the quality is garbage

ig quinnandres

Jul 26, 2013 @ 06:41
Thanks. 10char

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:22
I already asked this but I'm still unclear. In terms of waist size is there a difference between PS and NS. I got a pair of 31 NS and they were loose on my 32 waist, but when I had tried on a pair of 31 PS a couple of months earlier they were snug. I think I may have gotten slightly slimmer in those few months but I'm trying to figure out if I should get a pair of PS in 31 or 30. 
Jul 26, 2013 @ 19:49
Alright so here's the deal. I bought some size 32 unbranded skinny fits last summer and they are just too damn tight now. I've been lifting and finally putting on some weight so I'm looking for a less skin tight fit. Looking for better quality as well, which is why I've come here. Basically, I'm looking for a tapered fit where my thighs/nuts have room to breathe. Not super baggy but not skinny either. I'm 6 foot 2 and about 172 lbs if that helps.

state of mind purple

Jul 26, 2013 @ 23:46
Alright so here's the deal. I bought some size 32 unbranded skinny fits last summer and they are just too damn tight now. I've been lifting and finally putting on some weight so I'm looking for a less skin tight fit. Looking for better quality as well, which is why I've come here. Basically, I'm looking for a tapered fit where my thighs/nuts have room to breathe. Not super baggy but not skinny either. I'm 6 foot 2 and about 172 lbs if that helps.
IM kind of in the same position as you. Im 6'3" and 175 lbs, but my waist size is a 33.... Im trying to decide between new cures and petit standard but I'm leaning towards new cures just because it seems like petit standards are harder to size when ordering online.... I'm not exactly sure but im thinking of going 31 or 32 in NC... any suggestions?

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

Jul 27, 2013 @ 00:04
^ You could try one down on PS or TTS
Jul 27, 2013 @ 11:28
IM kind of in the same position as you. Im 6'3" and 175 lbs, but my waist size is a 33.... Im trying to decide between new cures and petit standard but I'm leaning towards new cures just because it seems like petit standards are harder to size when ordering online.... I'm not exactly sure but im thinking of going 31 or 32 in NC... any suggestions?
get 31 in PS if you want more skinnier or 32 if more relaxed
anyway, these will stretch a bit so it's normal to be tight when brand new
Jul 29, 2013 @ 04:36
anyone looking for some New Standards size 30?  just got these and sized wrong so just looking to get my money back.  They were worn up to wear they're just starting to fade and in great condition, no soaks and no alterations have been made.  $80 shipped

Jul 29, 2013 @ 05:48
I wanna buy a pair of APC's but Im not sure what type of fit I should get, I wear a sharp bengt in nudie, which should I get in APC?
Jul 30, 2013 @ 00:16
I can tell you one thing. I've been giving my rescues heavy wear the past few days and I feel like they've already stretched for me. Still has a ways to go but I'm digging the fit already
Jul 30, 2013 @ 17:05
I'm new to apc and I was wondering how tight are the apc petit standard are cause I dont want jeans that are too tight or too baggy help me please 
Jul 30, 2013 @ 17:11
Petit Standards 28, can't wait to break them in.

Jul 30, 2013 @ 17:16
^Good fit man
Jul 30, 2013 @ 17:24
how much did you size down?

ig quinnandres

Jul 30, 2013 @ 18:40
what apc fit would fit like the jeans joey bada$$ is wearing (the guy in the blue holding the microphone) ?
Jul 30, 2013 @ 19:10
what apc fit would fit like the jeans joey bada$$ is wearing (the guy in the blue holding the microphone) ?
petite standards. size down 2 for perfect fit size down 1 for more room
Jul 30, 2013 @ 19:15
how much did you size down?
Two, was worried it wouldn't be enough cause I barely have any calves haha, pleased with the 28's though.
Jul 30, 2013 @ 19:58
^^ I want your stacks, so sad about mine..
thngs are difficult to get when they make it with inseam 33" only
Jul 31, 2013 @ 01:56
Is the inseam on the NS really only 32? I've decided to go down 3 sizes on the NS, but I would like them to stack a good bit.

state of mind purple

Jul 31, 2013 @ 02:36
Thanks for the help 
You sure the petite standard aren't to tight tho 
and if I want stacks like that how many do I size down? 
Jul 31, 2013 @ 02:56
Thanks for the help 
You sure the petite standard aren't to tight tho 
and if I want stacks like that how many do I size down? 
joey looks like he only sized down once there. if youre looking for good stacks size down 1, if youre looking for a more long-lasting and form fitting jean, size down two. 

fag

Jul 31, 2013 @ 03:07
Dope fit radiobox. Those stacks are perfect.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0