Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 6, 2007 @ 02:12 PM
Zlatan

Regular cuts aren't baggy. Hence why Levis makes a section called "Baggy/Loose Fit" What do you think the 550s are? And someone has been playing alittle too much beer pong haven't we? You just need to reevaluate your conclusions and at the end of the tunnel, it'll lead to what I originally stated.

I just enlightened a noob.smile

Just because Levi's has jeans that are called Baggy/Loose fit, it does not mean that 501s are not baggy in comparision to the demographic of most jeans worn by HB members. 501s are baggy around your ankles, knees, and for some around the thighs.

kickapop, first of all I am not a noob (despite my post count). If it did, then you would be a noob every couple weeks for getting banned for all the shit talking you do.

Second of all, what do you know about jeans? I don't recall seeing you wear ANY quality denim. I've seen you post shit in the WDYWT thread that looks like you ripped them straight off Zack Morris' legs. Let's not go there homegirl.
August 6, 2007 @ 02:43 PM
bchhun

501s aren't baggy jeans.
August 7, 2007 @ 01:13 AM
Knowledge.

for those who care/are interested in shrinkage..

i'm a size 31 and copped 29 in rescues. for the first day, they fit perfectly. when i wore them the second time, they were huge. they actually drug well below my vans.

i soaked them in hot water for probably a hour at most, let them hang dry and they fit great again. i wore them like five times after the soak and they haven't stretched back.

next stop: dior 19 cm.
August 7, 2007 @ 06:49 AM
grits

to this day, i can't understand why people use the word "copped". it just seems like they're trying so hard to fit into this whole "street" culture...

it's also sad to see people tossing around $140 jeans like it's a box of cereal.
August 7, 2007 @ 12:51 PM
camthraxFHK

^^^ Most dudes I know have been dropping that word in the real world for quite some time. I would definitely love to figure out where the hell the word came from though. Urban dictionary has a couple definitions calling it a british or australian low-browish curse-substitute.
August 8, 2007 @ 01:03 AM
Knowledge.

to this day, i can't understand why people use the word "copped". it just seems like they're trying so hard to fit into this whole "street" culture...

it's also sad to see people tossing around $140 jeans like it's a box of cereal.

sorry i'm not a white boy from oregon or some asian kid spoiled by his rich daddy.. copped is a natural word for black kids who REALLY did grow up in the "street" that you're so disgusted by. fall back.
August 8, 2007 @ 02:09 AM
grits

sorry i'm not a white boy from oregon or some asian kid spoiled by his rich daddy.. copped is a natural word for black kids who REALLY did grow up in the "street" that you're so disgusted by. fall back.

hmmm can't say that you being "black" as you say has anything to do with it.

i neither grew up in oregon, nor am i an "asian kid" spoiled by their parents. but what does that have to do with anything? ignorant slang obviously knows no boundaries. don't pull that street/race card bullshit with me. i was born, and lived almost my enitre life in los angeles...around all types of cultures/races. i've never heard any of my friends use the word "cop". only on ISS and this site do i see it being over-fucking used by hypebeasts and boppers like you.

cop is ignorant bullshit. all you kids use it to fit into this bullshit "culture" you created. would it kill someone to say i "bought" these sneakers...or i "picked up" these new jeans. no...you just want to be accepted, like everyone else.

fall back...? lmfao. go back to school "street-thug". smile
August 9, 2007 @ 02:02 PM
alsback

^ fucked up
August 10, 2007 @ 12:35 AM
Knowledge.

hmmm can't say that you being "black" as you say has anything to do with it.

i neither grew up in oregon, nor am i an "asian kid" spoiled by their parents. but what does that have to do with anything? ignorant slang obviously knows no boundaries. don't pull that street/race card bullshit with me. i was born, and lived almost my enitre life in los angeles...around all types of cultures/races. i've never heard any of my friends use the word "cop". only on ISS and this site do i see it being over-fucking used by hypebeasts and boppers like you.

cop is ignorant bullshit. all you kids use it to fit into this bullshit "culture" you created. would it kill someone to say i "bought" these sneakers...or i "picked up" these new jeans. no...you just want to be accepted, like everyone else.

fall back...? lmfao. go back to school "street-thug". smile

this back and fourth over the internet thing is definitely gay.

so, we'll leave it at this:

you may think that i use "copped" to fit in, but to be honest i didn't even realize i used the word until you pointed it out. it comes natural because it's part of my vocabulary.

if you have anything more to say, keep it to yourself unless you plan on seeing me in person.

k? thx.
August 10, 2007 @ 03:44 AM
grits

if you have anything more to say, keep it to yourself unless you plan on seeing me in person.

k? thx.

son, please. don't pull that "i'll see you in the streets" bullshit. i don't even want to go there...
August 10, 2007 @ 08:55 AM
ogc163

I was thinking about copping these im about 5'9 and I wear a size 36... I dont want the jeans to look as tight as this guy a lil bit more roomier is my taste...how much should I size down do you guys think?
August 10, 2007 @ 10:52 AM

Inactive

i wouldnt bother, theyre a slim cut.. i.e for slim people. skinny/slim jeans on large people looks rediculous
August 11, 2007 @ 12:57 AM
localcitykid

I love my NS ..
August 12, 2007 @ 03:48 PM
krn_zmb

sooo after not wearing my NS for about a couple months, i try them on and they fit like perfect.

the reason i stopped wearing them in the first place was because they felt too tight buuut now they fit awesome... i was like wtf -_-
August 16, 2007 @ 11:16 PM
zangetsu13

ookay..quick question im an A.P.C noob...im hearing they stretch out around the waist....what about the inseam?!...do they stretch in that area also?!
August 17, 2007 @ 12:14 AM
camthraxFHK

^^^ only if you live on a planet with a lot of gravity.
August 18, 2007 @ 06:05 AM
deathbynewwave

does APC have specific girls styles now?
thats what it looks like on the site now but I thought they were always unisex.
August 18, 2007 @ 03:02 PM
inthemiX

I think they've always had womens denim, at least since last year they did.

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

August 18, 2007 @ 07:58 PM

Inactive

In Andrew's recent photos, he's wearing New Cures. A truly slim look is hard to achieve with New Standards because they aren not really meant to be slim jeans. They are more like a slimmer pair of straight legs with a bit of taper. If you size down say 3 inches, they will eventually stretch out to whatever size you are and lose the slim look but if you get say a pair of New Cures, it may ahieve what you're looking for.
August 19, 2007 @ 04:08 PM
TyraCute

a__M has a stockier build..and his legs are shorter...so they look baggier

if u have long skinny legs like andrew it will look like that if you size down 2-3
August 19, 2007 @ 07:07 PM
inthemiX

Just wondering which is more slim, the slimjims or the newstandards?

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

August 19, 2007 @ 07:29 PM
KungFu

Just wondering which is more slim, the slimjims or the newstandards?

you should go look at the measurements
August 19, 2007 @ 09:51 PM
August 19, 2007 @ 11:44 PM
Leumas

just wondering do you people size down from your actual measured waist size? or do you size down from the jeans size your normally wear?
August 20, 2007 @ 08:08 AM
TyraCute

for the apcs i sized down ..but other jeans i've bought true to size
August 20, 2007 @ 08:11 PM
n0cturnal

im a 32-33 at GAP. i dont wanna get a pair of apc NS thats gona stick to me. should i just size down one?

but i do want it to get some good knee fades...help y'all?
August 20, 2007 @ 10:02 PM
TyraCute

get a 30
August 21, 2007 @ 01:14 AM

Inactive

Size down at least 2, new standards stretch.
August 21, 2007 @ 06:04 PM
zangetsu13

do the New Cures stretch also?!...i wear a 30/32 in jeans and i was thinking to get the same size for the New Cures.....
August 22, 2007 @ 12:28 AM
vince24L

So I have a pair of APC rescues...Only Denim I've worn for past 6 months. Well at first I couldnt even button the top button. Then after a week for the next 5 months they fit perfect!...But all of a sudden Theyre loose as hell. I think its from when I go to piss say at baseball games or whatever I just pull my pants down instead of unbuttoning and it stretched it out. Sounds dumb but Im serious...

So any solutions to this...Never been washed and I really didnt want to for another 6 months but if I do wash them now will they shrink back to the right size?

Please login first to reply.