The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

December 08, 2012 @ 07:32:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
1 year+ no washes/soaks. Thinking about soaking em. Should I?
ns or ps? what size
December 08, 2012 @ 17:35:07
December 08, 2012 @ 19:23:04
Gunna have to pick me up some PS.
December 08, 2012 @ 20:42:53
Quick question. I know people say size down two.. I wear a 29 in Levi's but a 28 in almost everything else. So should I go 27 or 26 PS?

Edit- Fuck it, pulled the trigger and bought some 27 PS.
December 08, 2012 @ 20:49:47
Quick question. I know people say size down two.. I wear a 29 in Levi's but a 28 in almost everything else. So should I go 27 or 26 PS?
i go 32 in levi 511 and 30 in ps, so prolly 27

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

December 08, 2012 @ 23:14:40
hey fam, I've recently been getting more and more orders for APC jeans in the Canada thread so thought I'd bring it over here. I am constantly getting shipments of APC New Standards and Petite Standards (Mostly indigo). I sell them for $140, +4% Paypal, shipping.. I will need to figure out. If anyone wants them for less than retail, HOLLA. I have many references from HB, been on here for years. 
December 08, 2012 @ 23:57:06
LITERALLY JUST CAWPED OFF MR. PORTER.

FUCK.
December 09, 2012 @ 00:11:28
thanks homie picked up the NS
December 09, 2012 @ 00:52:27
APC ps vs. ACNE max raw vs. NUDIE thin finn dry denim????
pros/cons of each anybody?

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

December 10, 2012 @ 00:46:49
still got a pair of barely used apc ps 29 for sale holla at me
December 12, 2012 @ 03:53:44
Been wearing my PS for about a month and a half now and really really enjoying them. Thinking about picking up the black selvage model of the PS just because I need a black jean. Also, I always thought the PS was the slimmest model, but is it actually the New Cure? Only asking because the PS I have fit nearly perfect, but I have super skinny legs and maybe New Cures would fit just that tiny bit better. Thanks all.

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

December 12, 2012 @ 03:57:46
Been wearing my PS for about a month and a half now and really really enjoying them. Thinking about picking up the black selvage model of the PS just because I need a black jean. Also, I always thought the PS was the slimmest model, but is it actually the New Cure? Only asking because the PS I have fit nearly perfect, but I have super skinny legs and maybe New Cures would fit just that tiny bit better. Thanks all.
How'd you size on them? Just purchased a pair of PS  and sized down 3. I have NS and sized down 2 and they eventually stretched out.
December 12, 2012 @ 04:12:04
How'd you size on them? Just purchased a pair of PS  and sized down 3. I have NS and sized down 2 and they eventually stretched out.
I went with 2 sizes, and they were really tight to begin with, but they've stretched out and fit my waist perfectly now.

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

December 12, 2012 @ 05:07:37
do you mean to say that they've stretched out too much? or that they have just stretched out in general?

Fuck yall

December 12, 2012 @ 16:55:07
Any deals on APCs? I want to get an indigo pair for Christmas.
December 12, 2012 @ 20:22:30
I just got a pair of PS. I had no problem buttoning everything, but the thighs/calves are a bit tight. Will they stretch out?

December 12, 2012 @ 22:11:33
I just got a pair of PS. I had no problem buttoning everything, but the thighs/calves are a bit tight. Will they stretch out?
http://i.imgur.com/UvZXv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AOSqv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4vxkA.jpg
pics don't work.
December 12, 2012 @ 22:34:06
http://i.imgur.com/UvZXv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AOSqv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4vxkA.jpg
pics don't work.
are you sure cause they worked for me and also on another website i posted them on?
December 12, 2012 @ 23:34:14
do you mean to say that they've stretched out too much? or that they have just stretched out in general?
Stretched out in general. I got a pair of PS because I like the slim look more than the "baggy" look.
Sized down 3 and can only button 2 of the 4.

Bulges on the back look shitty, but I think it's cus I can't pull them all the way to my waist.
December 12, 2012 @ 23:39:19
Damn them is tight, size up 1

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

December 12, 2012 @ 23:40:46
Damn them is tight, size up 1
Shit stretches doe.
December 12, 2012 @ 23:50:51
If you want jeggings then do you, they dint even stretch too terribly

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

December 13, 2012 @ 01:09:39
@origins they look mad tight right now, but i know all about the stretching. That fit right now will be a PERFECT fit in the months to come. Anyone that says otherwise has never worn their APC's for more than 6 months. 

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

December 13, 2012 @ 01:35:22
I sized down 2 on my PS and could fairly easily do all the buttons. Hopefully they don't stretch THAT much.
December 13, 2012 @ 05:47:35
i need some new jeans
December 13, 2012 @ 08:11:11
got some NS worn one time for sale, pm me.
December 14, 2012 @ 02:35:45
If I only size down one on the PS will they be slim relaxed? Not really looking for skinny jeans, just not alot of bag, kinda fitted. Ja feel?

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 14, 2012 @ 02:53:08
Two years ago i bought a pair of new standards and treated them like a new born baby. 3 months ago i bought another pair and have been treating them like an abused spouse. wear your fucking jeans. get them dirty. ride your bike in them. i wear mine to work six days a week and put 15+ hours a day into them. abuse is the key.
December 14, 2012 @ 07:30:38
Washed mine about a week ago.

Colors are a bit off though.
December 14, 2012 @ 17:45:48
What is the best way to wash/soak my denim with minimum shrinkage? Just soak them in cold water and then wear them straight after when they still wet? 
Please login first to reply.
x