Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 24, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Anyone have a problem with the indigo rubbing off on furniture? I have my first pair of raw denim (APC PS) coming in today and I have a white sofa and grey bed sheets, so I'm not really tryna leave indigo stains on those. Thanks!
December 24, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
origins

Anyone have a problem with the indigo rubbing off on furniture? I have my first pair of raw denim (APC PS) coming in today and I have a white sofa and grey bed sheets, so I'm not really tryna leave indigo stains on those. Thanks!
Not unless they're wet.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

December 24, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Not unless they're wet.
Great. I don't plan on washing them for at least a year, so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the reply!
December 24, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
mike who

Not unless they're wet.
Great. I don't plan on washing them for at least a year, so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the reply!
I'd still avoid sitting on your sofa for the first few weeks to be safe.
December 24, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
paulywalnuts

wanna pull the trigger but can't decide between PS and NS

edit:  ordered NS, sized down to a 27, i usually wear size 30 jeans but i'm probably a true 29 so i'm thinking i'll be good

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

December 26, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
paulywalnuts

also, did anyone notice on the hypebeast store, if you look at APC New Standard the following description - "Advised to choose one size up, the Petit Standard Jeans has a low rise and a narrow waist, hip and leg cutting." 
lol...so much wrong in one sentence...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

December 27, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
Rekuso

did apc start putting pins back on their jeans?
i bought a pair at the soho store today and it came with the pin but i thought they were discontinued. 

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

December 28, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
dieseldan

Bought my PS on sale and now they wont take a return because I bought them on sale? selling size 32 PS below retail. 
December 28, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
paulywalnuts

lol 9 thumbs down ....i might care if thumb up/down was aggregate...

December 28, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
paulywalnuts

Bought my PS on sale and now they wont take a return because I bought them on sale? selling size 32 PS below retail. 
why return them? 

December 28, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
iAmSofaKing

i bought a pair at the soho store today and it came with the pin but i thought they were discontinued. 
Maybe you got lucky, where did you buy them from?

also any experience with getting rid of knee bulges? 

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 28, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
nightwalker

its like you've never bought anything on sale before
December 28, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
Rekuso

Maybe you got lucky, where did you buy them from?

also any experience with getting rid of knee bulges? 
got them at the APC store in soho. the guy had to go to the back to get the pair, so maybe.

edit: just compared my new pair of NS to my old worn pair of NS and the measurements to both are the same. if i got an older pair, did they run bigger?

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

December 28, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
cernio

How to decide between NS and PS? I don't really notice a difference in fit from all the fit pictures I've seen. Is one fit better for a certain height or body type? I need a 27 (true waist 29.5) but can't try on anywhere. I'd rather not buy 2-4 pairs online and have to send all of them back except one just to try on.
December 28, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
RESIN

Hey guys, you know the deal. More Petite and New Standards.  PM me for details on price and shipping depending on location.
Sizes I've got available
Petite Standards Indigo: 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Petite Standards Black: 28, 
New Standards Indigo: 29, 30
New Standards Black: N/A

How to decide between NS and PS? I don't really notice a difference in fit from all the fit pictures I've seen. Is one fit better for a certain height or body type? I need a 27 (true waist 29.5) but can't try on anywhere. I'd rather not buy 2-4 pairs online and have to send all of them back except one just to try on.
The NS is more straight fitted and will have more room around the thighs than the PS. The PS has more of a taper at the bottom to create the stacks
December 28, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
iAmSofaKing

^ PS also have a smaller rise, you guys should check out some Petit New Standards, slim like the PS yet still has some room in the top block.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 28, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
*ER!C

apc new standards. im normally a 31 and i sized down 3. first day wearing them. 
i intend flame about bathroom.. my mom painted it lol
edit: so i got a 28..
these are gonna stretch out perfectly dude, good shit
December 28, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
paulywalnuts

i was in your exact situation 3 days ago.  settled on New Standards size 27.  got em today, the fit is very tight but based on what everyone is saying about how they're going to stretch and wear over time, i pretty much hit the nail on the head.   or you could try your luck with a PS 28, probably a similar, but slightly tighter fit.  

December 29, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
thereyougo

Is there anywhere to find APCs for girls? Ive tried Barneys Coop and Nordstrums but I cant seem to find any for my girlfriend. Shes fiending to get a pair. Also, I live in california so I cant go to the APC NYC store... 
December 29, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
pngo12

Is there anywhere to find APCs for girls? Ive tried Barneys Coop and Nordstrums but I cant seem to find any for my girlfriend. Shes fiending to get a pair. Also, I live in california so I cant go to the APC NYC store... 
Theres the APC LA store.
December 29, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
vos15

Where to cop the over dyed black apcs I can't seem to find them?
December 29, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
A_

^ PS also have a smaller rise, you guys should check out some Petit New Standards, slim like the PS yet still has some room in the top block.
'Petit New Standards' are Petit standards.
December 29, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
real nigga

'Petit New Standards' are Petit standards.
Two different fits, PS and PNS

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

December 29, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
A_

nah the Petit standard is already a well... a petit version of the new standard, hence being called petit standard. Some sites just list them as different names. If you show me evidence that there are 2 different models then fair enough I'll admit I'm wrong but until then ....
December 29, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
cernio

nah the Petit standard is already a well... a petit version of the new standard, hence being called petit standard. Some sites just list them as different names. If you show me evidence that there are 2 different models then fair enough I'll admit I'm wrong but until then ....
http://www.rawrdenim.com/2012/08/a-p-c-petit-standard-just-released/

haha guess he's right. seems a little weird for them to make a fit between NS and PS. Doesn't look like they've caught on, or maybe they are too new that nobody has them
December 29, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
A_

oh word I'd never even heard this news. You would of thought people would be raving about them. 
I may actually have to try these out, I eat my previous words
December 29, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
cernio

Yeah I might try them too since I'm on the fence between NS and PS for my first pair. 

Yo real, you still got those clark's btw?
December 29, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
paulywalnuts

http://www.rawrdenim.com/2012/08/a-p-c-petit-standard-just-released/

haha guess he's right. seems a little weird for them to make a fit between NS and PS. Doesn't look like they've caught on, or maybe they are too new that nobody has them
i thought the new cures fit in that category as well.  may be wrong though.  

December 29, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
A_

I've still not seen a pair of these so called 'petit new standards' online or any fit pics, just seems bizarre to have a whole new cut that's so similar to cuts they already offer
December 29, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
SHARKlN

fwiw, that RAWR denim site was horrible when it first started. tons of misinformation, typos, and opinions. It looks to be much more developed now, but just saying it's not really a trustworthy source for something so specific like this. 

Please login first to reply.