Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 23, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Spank, I liked that answer you gave about having that personal experience.

I'm loving mine so far and haven't worn them much so can't say how they'll withstand abuse. I know I can get jeans for a lot less with probably better quality but there wouldn't be that personal experience with them. And in reality APC's aren't really that expensive. I find the average price of jeans to be between $80 and $150.

Blong, just buy a pair. Later on if you find out that it was a waste of money then just sell them or take it as a learning experience
October 23, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
Espresso

I personally cannot justify the outrageous prices for denim. The premium attached w/ most brands rests in the brand itself. Sure you can make a case for craftsmanship and design, but in the end, they are just made out of 'cotton'!

I've had a pair of APC when they had a promotion and felt like the jeans were durable and sturdy, but the cutting wasn't really to my likings. The jeans did feel durable though. But after wearing my nudies for about a year, I began to understand that fitting and branding go hand in hand to some degree.

I'm not knocking APCs, but my next purchase would another pair of nudies.
October 23, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
Espresso

looking at picking up another pair of NS but I'm sick of being let down by subpar quality. These have been ripping way too easily. razz

Ripping easy? People whose jeans rip easily are sizing down way too much.

Jeans don't rip easily, let alone pants in general. They rip easy because you are sizing them down way too much!

I've never had any jeans rip on me, and I've sized down in them, but not in an absurd way. You can size 1 size down, but when you start doing 2 sizes w/o understanding the cut, you're asking for it.
October 23, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
real nigga

I personally cannot justify the outrageous prices for denim. The premium attached w/ most brands rests in the brand itself. Sure you can make a case for craftsmanship and design, but in the end, they are just made out of 'cotton'!

I've had a pair of APC when they had a promotion and felt like the jeans were durable and sturdy, but the cutting wasn't really to my likings. The jeans did feel durable though. But after wearing my nudies for about a year, I began to understand that fitting and branding go hand in hand to some degree.

Go back to the Nudies thread herb

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

October 23, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
BasedBlong

lckychrmsBboy sounds good man, thanks for the response b cool

Fuck yall

October 23, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Espresso

You're absolutely silly. I've been here for about 6 years unofficially, I think I know a thing or 2 about this whole 'trend' thing. But if you have something to say, then say it, but if not, you sound naive and worst than a willing amateur.

You do not need $300-$800 jeans to look good, nor feel good.
October 23, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Espresso

Anyhow, I came back to ask about the APC petite standard. My first APC pair were the new standards, and it was slightly tapere, and stretched out a lot. Granted, I've lost some weight over the years. APC still look like they give people that bubble butt though. LOLZ smile

Would the petite standard be a good choice or should I try new cure? Might want to get the inseam hemmed though, so curious to know if there are actually retailers that will do this as well.

If anyone knows of any promotions, please let me know as well.

Thank you guys.
October 23, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
real nigga

You're absolutely silly. I've been here for about 6 years unofficially, I think I know a thing or 2 about this whole 'trend' thing. But if you have something to say, then say it, but if not, you sound naive and worst than a willing amateur.

My shit costs $175 soooo. Not a fan of Nudies at all, had one pair and will not go back ever. And you're right, price doesnt mean style but does that mean that I won't progress into heavier/sturdier and slubbier denim in time? Naw.

October 23, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
Espresso

^ Okay.

Any help on the APC suggestion? I plan on actually tailoring my new standards into shorts because I've lost a lot of weight. In the process, the jeans were too loose and fades were minimal. I have not had any issues w/ jeans tearing though.
October 24, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
vos15

i have a pair of washed(they came washed example of washed apcs) apc ps that are dirty, can washing affect any loss of color or anything, or is it ok to just throw them in the washing machine inside out?

Can i use Ultra Tide with Color Safe to wash them or do i really need Woolite?
October 24, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
iAmSofaKing

At the same time, Nudies are still ASS. Hell i would rather buy a pair of Levis than Nudies. Them shits is weak

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 24, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
TreyHongz

Nudies is frail

IG: @treyhongz

October 24, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
RiFF RaFF

hey do the new cures have smaller knee bulges? i need a pair of pants that has slightly less bulges :/

Be about it

October 24, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
kirshio

Hi guys, I don't have a picture but I tried on the NS 30 inches at the a.p.c shop today and im a 32-33 inches TTS. I can only button the last 2 buttons

Is it alright? I also tried 31 inches and it fit me real well, baggy to an extent actually. So it's either a baggy 31 inches or a 2 button 30inches.
October 24, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

log off riff raff
October 24, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
touchdowntodd

all my 34s in N&F are lil loose now but i like the wierd guy fit ...

what APCs should i go for NS or NC? and if i was thinkin 32-33 for N&F should i use same size for APC?

Im 6'1" about 180 (lost 130+lbs last yearsmile ) with a 30" inseam (short thicker legs)

thanks guys

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

October 24, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
pngo12

all my 34s in N&F are lil loose now but i like the wierd guy fit ...

what APCs should i go for NS or NC? and if i was thinkin 32-33 for N&F should i use same size for APC?

Im 6'1" about 180 (lost 130+lbs last yearsmile ) with a 30" inseam (short thicker legs)

thanks guys

Depends on what your true waist is. You could probably get away with a 31 New standard, the waist might be tight but it will stretch out and a 32 for New Cures would suit you but if you got thick legs New Cures are slimmer than NS since they taper while NS is pretty much straight leg.
October 24, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
tanqueray

Brand new sz 29 APC PS for sale. Hemmed 2.5 in. off. PM me if interested.
October 24, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
real nigga

When will you niggas stop hemming raw denim?

October 24, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
tanqueray

I done fucked up nigga.
October 24, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
paulyyy94

got my first pair of APC ps today, the second button instantly fell off...
October 24, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
Otacon

lol^
go 2 tailor
$5
October 24, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
ASSHOLE

i do what i want
October 25, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
superb

Would like to trade for a Tagged 29-30 PS.
I have a Tagged 28 PS, Worn twice, About Brand New.
Willing to add cash to even out the trade.
Please Private Message.

~( wavy )~

October 25, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
dosmos

Need some help choosing the right fit... Wearing 501s 31x32 and those fit a little baggy for me, particularly in the calf area. True waist is a 30, I was either thinking a 28 New Standard or 29 Petite New Standard. Should i just run into the LA APC store and get help there?
Edit: Looking for a slim-loose fit, nothing skinny

Yes

October 25, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Are you serious?? Think about it man...You would rather have people guess at would fit you best for the type of fit you're looking for rather than just going to the store and trying them on?? You're a fucking moron.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
pngo12

Are you serious?? Think about it man...You would rather have people guess at would fit you best for the type of fit you're looking for rather than just going to the store and trying them on?? You're a fucking moron.

Chill out. He's just gauging what he should try. Drop some knowledge if you have any.

NS and PS will be very different. Depends on how you want your fit, your comparisons in my opinion are almost at the end of each spectrum. If you want a fit most similar to 501 I'd say get the New Standards, but if you think they're baggy in the calf area and you don't want that stay away from NS then. If you want a smaller fit but not super tight then get New Cures. Yes your best bet would be to go to APC in LA and try it on though.
October 25, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
real nigga

Lol you seriously do have an attitude problem or simething, sheesh. He just asked a question

October 25, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
Midnite

Guarantee you half of the people who post questions in here have NOT read the VERY FIRST post by the original poster. Lots of information and questions answered. Just saying. smile
October 25, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Siphonin

How long does nordstrom take to ship these? it's been a week so far and the tracking info hasn't updated

Please login first to reply.