The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

September 13, 2012 @ 02:21:03
yeah, Midnite is right...for slim get NC my bad. But NS can be slim
September 13, 2012 @ 03:30:54
If you want your balls to be bear hugged all the time, go with PS.

fuck you

September 13, 2012 @ 04:15:33
Does the APC store in LA still take used new standards, in exchange for 50% off a new pair?
September 13, 2012 @ 04:42:52
Ignore

September 13, 2012 @ 04:47:30
If you want your balls to be bear hugged all the time, go with PS.

my balls are already getting bear hugged and thats me sizing down two on a NS...

Be about it

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 13, 2012 @ 07:47:50
thanks for the tips, i think i'll go with the NC 2sized down then ; )
September 13, 2012 @ 20:25:27
need help on these can someone tell me whats the difference between these 2 and which one is more slimmer
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/a-p-c-new-standard-selvedge-slim-straight-leg-jeans-indigo/3262070?origin=keywordsearch
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/a-p-c-petite-standard-selvage-slim-leg-jeans-indigo-wash/3262069?origin=keywordsearch
September 13, 2012 @ 20:30:05
Ignore
September 15, 2012 @ 06:32:38
Thinking about ordering a new pair of PS. Can anyone tell the difference between the two?

http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/apc/petit-standard-raw-1

http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/apc/petit-new-standard-raw

No one?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 15, 2012 @ 06:53:13
Thinking about ordering a new pair of PS. Can anyone tell the difference between the two?

http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/apc/petit-standard-raw-1

http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/apc/petit-new-standard-raw

No one?

no one would tell me the difference as well
September 15, 2012 @ 08:27:16
no one really know I don't think.

Just call them and see if they can measure both of them in the size you're looking at. That's your best bet
September 15, 2012 @ 14:36:37
reading is essential

yop

September 15, 2012 @ 20:26:08
Bought these A.P.C Petit Standard size 31. Sized down 2 from my regular size. Buttoned all the way up EASILY, and really liking the fit. Will these stretch out to a looser fit, or should I size down to a 30 to get a fit like this after a while?
(Invalid img)
September 15, 2012 @ 21:05:01
Bought these A.P.C Petit Standard size 31. Sized down 2 from my regular size. Buttoned all the way up EASILY, and really liking the fit. Will these stretch out to a looser fit, or should I size down to a 30 to get a fit like this after a while?
(Invalid img)

size down one more. they get looser

Be about it

September 15, 2012 @ 22:28:36
Hey all, first post. Managed to pick up some size 28 Petit New Standards for cheap (family discount) yesterday and took some quick phone pics.

Pretty poor phone photo's I apologise. First snap is most accurate to colour.

I had sized down 2 and was quite surprised by how tight the thigh area is, but I imagine it will stretch out a little bit in the future and I wont be too bothered if it stays pretty much the same anyway. The style tapers quite dramatically and is nearly identical to my normal Petit Standard (also 28 ) bellow the knee in terms of tightness. Only slight concern I have is the length, as I believe all size 28 APC's come 32 inside leg. Being tall and slender APC's dont really do it for me in a size 30 (where the inside leg measures 34) due to the waist becoming a bit too big and the 29 isn't stocked at the store I can get discounts from. Anyhow, I'll stick with these and post some better updated pics when they begin to get broken in.
September 15, 2012 @ 22:36:38
(Invalid img)

i don't how someone could size down 3 for PS. that fit looks way too skinny, and terrible proportion with your shirt.

ig quinnandres

September 16, 2012 @ 11:16:55
hey guys, lookin to grab a pair of NS, and i bet this question has probably been answered... but i cbf reading 482 pages...

i know they say so size at least 1-2 down for NS, i usually wear a 28-30, though when i tried on the NS a couple of weeks ago i could only just button up all the buttons on the 29. when you first get a pair of NS, should you be able to button up all the buttons? or should i go for smaller size and after a few wears as they break in ill be able to button it up?

cheers yallll!
September 16, 2012 @ 15:44:56
APC's customer service is horrid. Been trying to get a hold of them to make an exchange for almost a week.
September 17, 2012 @ 20:36:55
Anyone with APCs also have a pair of Unbrandeds? I have a pair of skinny Unbrandeds but want something just a LITTLE looser so I'm looking into either getting the tapered Unbrandeds or a pair of APCs more to my liking. Is the price of APCs justified by quality or should I stick with the tapered Unbrandeds?
September 17, 2012 @ 23:09:47

too small for me now ..
September 18, 2012 @ 00:14:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone with APCs also have a pair of Unbrandeds? I have a pair of skinny Unbrandeds but want something just a LITTLE looser so I'm looking into either getting the tapered Unbrandeds or a pair of APCs more to my liking. Is the price of APCs justified by quality or should I stick with the tapered Unbrandeds?

I just picked up a pair of APC's last week and i've had a pair of UB Skinny for about 9 months. Honestly I really like the quality of the Unbranded especially for the price but I got my APC's for a really good deal so I couldn't resist and I like the fit of my PS's better than the fit of the skinny. Since you're looking for a looser fit I'd say stick with Unbranded especially for the price.
September 18, 2012 @ 04:52:14
Originally posted by Inactive User

I just picked up a pair of APC's last week and i've had a pair of UB Skinny for about 9 months. Honestly I really like the quality of the Unbranded especially for the price but I got my APC's for a really good deal so I couldn't resist and I like the fit of my PS's better than the fit of the skinny. Since you're looking for a looser fit I'd say stick with Unbranded especially for the price.

Do your PS fit tighter or looser than the skinnies?

And for everyone: are the NC or PS slimmer? I always assumed NCs were looser based on pictures I've seen but the size chart seems to say the opposite.
September 18, 2012 @ 07:00:43
See that picture up there? That's PS, almost skin tight from knee down, NC will have much more room than that.
September 18, 2012 @ 11:24:54
anyone have any nice pin roll pics of nc's. just wonderin what the results were after a year or two. Either than that, what does one do if the top most button breaks?
September 18, 2012 @ 11:49:38
New Cure comes slimmer at some points through the leg I believe, however it flares out slightly at the bottom giving it a wider cut at the hem and lower leg. This gives it the appearance of being much less skinny than the PS in my opinion.

Correct me if I am wrong however, I've never owned any New Cures, only PS and PNS.
September 19, 2012 @ 11:31:46

2 years 2 washes, tapered
September 19, 2012 @ 11:37:43
Fuck sake how fucking awkward is it to just upload to a photo from an iPhone here?!
September 19, 2012 @ 13:55:02

2 years 2 washes, tapered

Beautiful. Exactly how i want my PS to turn out.

Do the jeans lose their indigo a lot after a wash/soak?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 19, 2012 @ 15:06:32
A little, they definitely get a little less 'shiny'
Please login first to reply.
x