The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Oct 12, 2012 @ 09:15
I have 31 NS but they're pretty big on me. How much would it shrink if hotsoak the shit out of it? Its big pretty much from the bottom up. Is there anyway I can shrink it to get the fit similar to NC?

Not possible. If you shrink it will inevitably stretch back out eventually. Gwt them tailored or something

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 14, 2012 @ 19:42
Any new places to cop in San Diego?
Oct 14, 2012 @ 19:56
how tall are you?

I'm 5'10
Oct 15, 2012 @ 01:22
Just got a new pair of 30 PS. Can only button two buttons. Am I in the right ballpark or should I look to return this pair?

Edit: Forgot to include that I'm a first time APC buyer lol

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

Oct 15, 2012 @ 01:31
Just got a new pair of 30 PS. Can only button two buttons. Am I in the right ballpark or should I look to return this pair?

just keep wearing them and sooner or later you'll be able to button the rest, just let them stretch out

Fuck yall

Oct 15, 2012 @ 01:43

just keep wearing them and sooner or later you'll be able to button the rest, just let them stretch out

Alright cool. Thanks for the help man.

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

Oct 15, 2012 @ 14:26
had my new standards repaired by Context, highly recommended if you've got a crotch blowout.

Oct 15, 2012 @ 15:07
How much?

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 15, 2012 @ 16:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
How much?

$35+tax but I went to the store in-person. you'd probably have to pay shipping if you live farther away. still, very reasonable for the quality of work done.
Oct 16, 2012 @ 16:32
I want to compare denim. Which fit is similar to naked and famous weird guy. Also do I go tts or size down one.
I wear a size 34 in weird guys. The waist is 36?
Oct 16, 2012 @ 22:57

You can try Nordstroms. I know they carry A.P.C now.
Oct 17, 2012 @ 01:00

When did they start carrying A.P.C? I'm assuming all locations carry them? Good to know

Oct 17, 2012 @ 05:24
Anyone find a place with Petit New Standard measurments? I've been looking but cant find anywhere

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Oct 17, 2012 @ 05:30
Anyone find a place with Petit New Standard measurments? I've been looking but cant find anywhere

www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665
Oct 17, 2012 @ 05:33

www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665

I said Petit New Standards...

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Oct 17, 2012 @ 06:54

oh what, i gotta check this out.
not the rack, correct..lol
Oct 17, 2012 @ 13:18
@Undefeateduk my bad. I must have missed the new.
Oct 17, 2012 @ 17:56
any places to kop in denmark or near online
Oct 17, 2012 @ 18:08

http://www.oipolloi.com/apc-petit-new-standard-jeans-dry-indigo

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Oct 17, 2012 @ 18:27
my size in Acne jeans is 30 (they are skinny). I want a slim fit in my apc aswell, should i get 28?
Oct 17, 2012 @ 22:50
I have a pair of ub 101 i went tts and got a 30 but they're big in the knee area and the leg opening is to wide for my liking. How should i size on a pair of ps? size down 2 or 1
Oct 17, 2012 @ 23:00
Nordstrom does not carry APC in store.
Oct 17, 2012 @ 23:37

yeah they do, you gotta either ask or look for them, they are hidden.
they just don't carry anything else except denim instore.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 00:11
had my new standards repaired by Context, highly recommended if you've got a crotch blowout.

context always does a great job at repairing denim. they're who i use every time i need a repair.

http://thehiddencharacters.com/

Oct 18, 2012 @ 03:35
Petit Standard size 28 for sale. Worn 2 days. PM for more info
Oct 18, 2012 @ 03:51
New standards. Worn here and there. Excuse the awkward knees, i guess they stretched out before i had them tapered.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 04:54
Anybody know if I can make an exchange at the APC store without a receipt?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 05:05

yeah they do, you gotta either ask or look for them, they are hidden.
they just don't carry anything else except denim instore.

huh the one by me only carried designer jeans like diesel, True Religion other lame ones. although they did have PRPS which was surprising.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 06:16

They do. I just got a pair of PS's today at Fashion Valley. And they also carry APC clothing like l/s and sweatshirts; not just the denim.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 07:05

They do. I just got a pair of PS's today at Fashion Valley. And they also carry APC clothing like l/s and sweatshirts; not just the denim.

This is somewhat confusing lol. Did you pick up the PS at a Nordstroms or a different store like Barneys? I found it shocking the other day also that Nordstroms carries Naked and Famous also.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0