August 8, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
crazytuco2

Are you suppose to button down all the buttons if you size down 1 or 2?
August 8, 2012 @ 04:49 PM

Inactive

go 29 NS and suffer the tightness till it properly stretches. i believe dude did ns down 3 in the pic you posted

People should always size down 2 regardless since PS are vanity sized. Im a 34 waist and got a tagged size 32 in PS, been a month or so and they stretched like crazy already. I should've sized down 3.

Somehow I think you're exaggerating. My 28 PS have been worn for nearly 5 months and they haven't stretched that much. Only to a comfortable extent. I don't think people actually even know their TRUE waist by tape measure before they come in here saying their jawnz stretched like six sizes and shit
August 8, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
iAmSofaKing

^ I was able to button up all the way to the top after sizing down 2

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 8, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
MeroWavy

Looking for Slim but not super skinny fit, True waist 32, thinking about 31 ps or 29 ns. This is the fit I am aiming for

looking for such a similar fit ? NS sized down 3 maybe ?
August 8, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
achae91

Size measurements 36 NS on Context are the exact same as 35 NS. Anyone know if thats really the correct measurements or if theres somewhere else with the right ones?
August 8, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
rawdy

Hi guys , i recently purchase a new cure size 28, at first i can only button up 1 or 2 if i recall correctly , until i walked around my house for awhile b4 i stretch it further to fully button all , it was super tight. i sleep for a night wearing it , end up seems like still feels very tight to my waist and my thigh.. i wear it out for a day , waist feels slightly further expand, but the thigh is still very tight , which isnt to my liking.

Im wearing a nudie thin finn 29 , so if i wish to achieve a fit like the picture below, what should i get , maybe PS 27 ? i tried once though can button the first 2 ...

I purchased from cultizm , and i purchase a oversize 29 PS which can fully button up, wondering if a 27 PS is ideal for my case ? Currently cultizm does not have my size , so what is my next option to buy with a similar pricing with VAT off if possible, thanks in advance for help.

August 8, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
TauKappaEpsilon

Hi guys , i recently purchase a new cure size 28, at first i can only button up 1 or 2 if i recall correctly , until i walked around my house for awhile b4 i stretch it further to fully button all , it was super tight. i sleep for a night wearing it , end up seems like still feels very tight to my waist and my thigh.. i wear it out for a day , waist feels slightly further expand, but the thigh is still very tight , which isnt to my liking.

Im wearing a nudie thin finn 29 , so if i wish to achieve a fit like the picture below, what should i get , maybe PS 27 ? i tried once though can button the first 2 ...

I purchased from cultizm , and i purchase a oversize 29 PS which can fully button up, wondering if a 27 PS is ideal for my case ? Currently cultizm does not have my size , so what is my next option to buy with a similar pricing with VAT off if possible, thanks in advance for help.

Get a 28 NS and hope the waist stretches a little. The above picture is absolutely not a PS or even a NC. It is a NS sized down.
August 9, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
thoroprod

any coupon codes for APC's? i need a new pair of New Standards!

http://thoroprod.org

August 9, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

go 29 NS and suffer the tightness till it properly stretches. i believe dude did ns down 3 in the pic you posted

People should always size down 2 regardless since PS are vanity sized. Im a 34 waist and got a tagged size 32 in PS, been a month or so and they stretched like crazy already. I should've sized down 3.

Somehow I think you're exaggerating. My 28 PS have been worn for nearly 5 months and they haven't stretched that much. Only to a comfortable extent. I don't think people actually even know their TRUE waist by tape measure before they come in here saying their jawnz stretched like six sizes and shit

I kinda agree...I've worn my PS maybe 30 times and they;ve only stretched maybe .25 inch, and that's probably just from the denim softening up.I also only sized down 2 (TTS) I think most people get crazy stretch in waist because they sag and size down a lot. I'm going to size down 1 more on my next pair of PS or try NC.
August 9, 2012 @ 02:12 AM

Inactive

@TauKappaEpsilon after three tries you finally got a good fit. The Cures suit you
August 9, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
Bet

Looking for Slim but not super skinny fit, True waist 32, thinking about 31 ps or 29 ns. This is the fit I am aiming for

So you guys just think I should get the 29 ns?
August 9, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
shawnkempsson

get 29.
August 9, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
TauKappaEpsilon

Can someone give me their opinions of which is a better fit me? I just got a pair of APC NC and I intend to leave them "raw" and wash them as few times as possible (and by wash I mean soak). I also have a pair of NS that I've machined washed several times and they fit very differently. I think they both fit well but for different purposes. What are your opinions?

New Cure size 28:

Washed New Standard size 28:
August 9, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
rawdy

How about if i need this kind of fit ? the guy in the guy is wearing a PS, which size should i go for ? 27 PS is it advisable ?
August 9, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
repl0id

Hi guys,

Im looking for some advice regarding new APC's. I'm 5'7'', weight about 145lbs. My waist is 28'' above belly button and 30'' when measured 2in below my belly button. I bought a pair of APC Rescue size 28 at the beggining of the year that I absolutely love for its general fit, but the waist on it is about 32'' after all my months of wear. It was never terribly tight at the waist, and loose everywhere else but that was the fit i was going for (except the waist). Right now I wanna get a slimmer pair, and since the waist on the rescues stretched so much im thinking of going for some 27 NS. Do you guys think that I will achieve a slimmer look and a smaller, more snug waist with it? I dont want a skinny fit, more like a slim/str8 fit.

Thanks!
August 9, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

you need to measure where you wear your jeans..don't know why you measured above your belly button. looks like you're wearing them on your hips so measure there. 27 sounds like it'd be ok.
August 9, 2012 @ 12:24 PM
Fibrelight

Can someone give me their opinions of which is a better fit me? I just got a pair of APC NC and I intend to leave them "raw" and wash them as few times as possible (and by wash I mean soak). I also have a pair of NS that I've machined washed several times and they fit very differently. I think they both fit well but for different purposes. What are your opinions?

Stick with those new cures man, a much better fit. Honestly just keep wearing them and wearing them without wash, you'll appreciate them a lot more once they start to fade
August 9, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
dizii

How about if i need this kind of fit ? the guy in the guy is wearing a PS, which size should i go for ? 27 PS is it advisable ?

From what keedvin told me, the sizing was completely off. He was a true waist 28 at the time and purchased a tagged sz 28 ps.
August 9, 2012 @ 07:18 PM

Inactive

What jacket is that though?
August 9, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Major

which is skinnier the nc or the ps, i heard the ps has more of a taper and the new cure are tight at the top and don't taper is that true?
August 9, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
ac_slater

which is skinnier the nc or the ps, i heard the ps has more of a taper and the new cure are tight at the top and don't taper is that true?

yep
August 9, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
TauKappaEpsilon

PS are significantly tighter all around than the NC.
August 10, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
YK-

Is it a completely awful idea to try a pair of New Cures in a 29 if I'm a normal 29 in 511's?
August 10, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
himynameisblank

Yes, at least size down one

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

August 10, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
Bet

New Cure size 28:

Washed New Standard size 28:

How tall are you? Also I actually prefer the ns personally.
August 10, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
aydenn

Guys, really need your advice on sizing. This is my 28' NC fit after a year. Should I size up one on PS or also go with a 28'? I'm afraid the waist of 28' PS won't really stretch to the point were I could wear them on the hips with a tucked in shirt.
August 10, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
estoybien

if anybody has a pair of APC NS sz 31 for sale, pm me!
August 10, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Bespoke

hows my fit? Sized down 2... this is my first time wearing them. APC PS

August 11, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
Lord Hnig

I want to get APCs but I have no idea which fit to buy and how the sizing works. I'm 5'10" weigh around 160 (kinda chubby but not fat), size 34-34.5 true waist, tag size 34. My thighs are kind of big, not super big or anything. What fit should I get and how should I size them? t

The Margiela Fella.

August 11, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
thoroprod

APC rescue
I want to get APCs but I have no idea which fit to buy and how the sizing works. I'm 5'10" weigh around 160 (kinda chubby but not fat), size 34-34.5 true waist, tag size 34. My thighs are kind of big, not super big or anything. What fit should I get and how should I size them? t

APC rescue, sz 33 or 34

http://thoroprod.org

Please login first to reply.