July 29, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
littleB

If I wear a size 29 in nudies, should i get a size 28 in apc? Also rescue are the closet fit to imps dukes right?
July 29, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
geebus

anyone know if the blacks fade nice???

السلام عليكم

July 29, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
Major

5'9 140 can't decide to go with 27 or 28
July 29, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
Major

also how do you know what the inseam is?
July 29, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Mr. Oizo

20% off at Azalea Boutique right now!
Get APC's for $120!

yo is that going on in store?

also would like to know if it is in-store only, or is there a code?

any more info?
July 30, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
Bet

20% off at Azalea Boutique right now!
Get APC's for $120!

yo is that going on in store?

also would like to know if it is in-store only, or is there a code?

any more info?

never figured out anything myself, I just think it is in-store :/
July 30, 2012 @ 02:16 PM

Inactive

-----
July 30, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
Off The Wall

This will mark my third time trying to choose the right size and type of A.P.C Jeans. The first time I bought a pair of size 32 New Cures Homme because I was told they are slim with a taper leg and that if I order two sizes below what I wear (A size 34) that they would stretch into place. They where too small for me to even button and I was forced to sell them. I then tried to buy a pair of 33 petit standerds and those also did not end well because they had already been worn to be much too large for me. I like my jeans to fit slim and tapered so that they can stack on my shoes but I am finding it hard to find a pair like that in A.P.C. I also have semi large thighs because of sports so that is also a factor. What size/Style should I go with in order to get a good pair of raw denim I can wear all the time

Cheap:Supreme,Dior Denim,Bape, and Og Icecream http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166906/

July 30, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
mffns

got my A.P.C PS altered.

the tailor said that this is the best she can do. opinion guys? thank you.

its kinda short for my liking. id rather have some sort of stacking at the bottom. can you see your socks when your sit down?
July 30, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
UndefeatedJK

Well measure your waist and go down two. Thats the normal rule of thumb. And the inseam is the inside length of your pant leg.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

July 30, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
dizii

This will mark my third time trying to choose the right size and type of A.P.C Jeans. The first time I bought a pair of size 32 New Cures Homme because I was told they are slim with a taper leg and that if I order two sizes below what I wear (A size 34) that they would stretch into place. They where too small for me to even button and I was forced to sell them. I then tried to buy a pair of 33 petit standerds and those also did not end well because they had already been worn to be much too large for me. I like my jeans to fit slim and tapered so that they can stack on my shoes but I am finding it hard to find a pair like that in A.P.C. I also have semi large thighs because of sports so that is also a factor. What size/Style should I go with in order to get a good pair of raw denim I can wear all the time

A tagged size 31 petit standard, imo, would suit your 34" waist. Assuming you don't want something skin tight or baggy, a 31 would suffice for a nice slim fit after the stretching. As for the buttons, I could barely button two the first time I tried 'em on. Give it a few days, and you'll be able to get them all up. pause
July 30, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
Major

Well measure your waist and go down two. Thats the normal rule of thumb. And the inseam is the inside length of your pant leg.

I mean are the inseams for different sizes. I just don't want em to be too long
July 30, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
franjoli

got my A.P.C PS altered.

those look retarded dude, you not only wasted money on APC but also altering them to look like shit.

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 30, 2012 @ 07:20 PM

Inactive

Not really a fan of hemming raw denim all, especially whereas the inseam is only like what, a 34? Either way, do you. If you like it, it's fine

Also, if you wash those they might shrink up
July 30, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
aydenn

31.5" lower waist, planning to wear with a tacked in shirt, should i go for a 29" in PS? I would try 28" but I'm afraid I won't be able to wear them on the lower waist.
July 30, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
╒rozzy

Wtf? That guy never showed a pic of how it actually stacked and now he hemmed the shit out of them. Looks so weird to be honest.

July 30, 2012 @ 09:21 PM

Inactive

----------
July 30, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
dizii

Real talk, your legs look extremely short. I personally think it was hemmed too much. How much was cut off?
July 30, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
mackness

I'm 5'10" 145lb-ish and I can't decide between the NS or NC, I need a pair by tomorrow and the dealers near me don't sell PS. The NCs are more slim than the NS but not by a ton, but the NS have dat self edge. I'm torn, suggestions?

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

July 30, 2012 @ 10:37 PM

Inactive

27 New Standard. Do it
July 30, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
╒rozzy

Depends on your build.
Like you said, 5'10" *145lbs, I would probably go for NC's and we've all seen the amazing fits skinnier folks got with NC's.

July 30, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
mackness

27 New Standard. Do it

What if I don't plan on washing or soaking them? Would a 29 work? I tried on several sizes earlier (29 - 32) and 27 seems like it would be too small.

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

July 30, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
mackness

Depends on your build.
Like you said, 5'10" *145lbs, I would probably go for NC's and we've all seen the amazing fits skinnier folks got with NC's.

I probably will go for the NC's. I have pretty skinny legs, not chicken legs but whatever. I like to cuff my jeans and idk I like selvedge, thanks for the info dude.

July 30, 2012 @ 11:26 PM

Inactive

27 New Standard. Do it

What if I don't plan on washing or soaking them? Would a 29 work? I tried on several sizes earlier (29 - 32) and 27 seems like it would be too small.

What does soaking have to do with anything? You have to compensate for stretch
July 30, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
mackness

27 New Standard. Do it

What does soaking have to do with anything? You have to compensate for stretch

My nudies stretched after I soaked them the first time idk, so I should go with 29s for APCs? I usually wear a 31

July 30, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
dmlasf

DAY 1
APC ps 28
size down 2-3ish (I fluctuate)

What yall think
July 31, 2012 @ 01:02 AM

Inactive

got my A.P.C PS altered.

those look retarded dude, you not only wasted money on APC but also altering them to look like shit.

hey bastard asshole, your retarded face shown in the avatar is the ugliest thing I ever seen. You look like a damn ape, and really make me feel gross seeing you wearing that idiot fugly beanie. Do you know who's your father, because I really feel unbelievable that such ugly creature can exist in this world, or your mother is a bitch whore that fucked by thousand mens everyday and one of those animals created a sperm like you? why don't you just commit suicide as you are just a piece of joke?
July 31, 2012 @ 01:04 AM

Inactive

got my A.P.C PS altered.

by the way, ugly creature like you don't expect to arrive heaven or any god's place when you die, such disgusting shit of you should just been burned until became tiny dust and split through the air. I think your only use is let yourself being killed and let your meat ate by the dogs, at least you can be some food rather than some kind of shit bastard.
July 31, 2012 @ 01:05 AM

Inactive

got my A.P.C PS altered.

cheap shitty son of a bitch - Pyrex the Son of A Bitch.
July 31, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
mffns

DAY 1
APC ps 28
size down 2-3ish (I fluctuate)

What yall think

once those settle in your gonna have a crazy amount of stacks

Please login first to reply.