The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

June 24, 2012 @ 10:27:01
washed my ns today. they shrunk about half an inch all around and lost that "shine." Kind of disappointed because that's what I liked about raw denim. oh well, I'm thinking about 19cm or st-100's next. any opinions?
June 24, 2012 @ 16:36:08
i been rocking APC's while your ass was wearing sean john jeans dumbass kid

i dont even wear APCs but i can tell you yours fit like shit when you guys buy these jeans make sure you cant button em up all the way and so itll stretch out eventually thats how you get the perfect fit

DAT CONTRADICTION DOE
June 24, 2012 @ 19:28:05
^smokeyface

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

June 25, 2012 @ 01:21:34
If you flame peoples fits and don't post one of your own, you're a right bitch. Makes no difference if you don't own apcs

join date 2012 sit your ass down faggot my life doesnt revolve around posting pics of how my jeans fit on the internet

when a OG like me gives you advice you should take notes fucking faggot

I was sitting when I posted it. Your join date just means you've wasted more time on this forum than I have. Ive never owned sean john anything. Your inconsistencies only prove how much of a troll you are.

10/10 on the irony though
June 25, 2012 @ 02:11:57
If you flame peoples fits and don't post one of your own, you're a right bitch. Makes no difference if you don't own apcs

join date 2012 sit your ass down faggot my life doesnt revolve around posting pics of how my jeans fit on the internet

I was sitting when I posted it. Your join date just means you've wasted more time on this forum than I have. Ive never owned sean john anything. Your inconsistencies only prove how much of a troll you are.

idk how i can waste more time than you when you got more posts than i do
if you didnt have sean john you had ecko unltd. dont matter same shit

point is your prob a little teenage in high school whos trying to get fresh been there done that
you guys are posting in my thread lmao APC is garbage now thats why i dont wear em but i used to wear em
back in the day when they were good for its price

after seeing the fits some of you are posting on here its just SMH

ill leave this forum for you 2012 newfags RIP HB
and lol @ me wasting time when your ass is complaining about making HB more mobile friendly lmao
thats on some herb shit tryna be on HB on your phone

RIP DENIM GAME
June 25, 2012 @ 02:49:28
You have absolutely nothing to flame other than your false perceptions of a stranger on a fashion forum.

Try harder next time.
June 25, 2012 @ 03:48:24
been weak off that cuff for 10 minutes straight

'98 OG Bred 4's for sale, size 10, $250. "What the Kobe" for sale, size 10, $275.

June 25, 2012 @ 05:22:53
Sooooo do you guys put shits in your pockets cause i can barely get my hand in there lol.
June 25, 2012 @ 07:08:44
Thinking about buying my first pair of selvedge jeans any ideas of what make I should get?
June 25, 2012 @ 07:28:36
When is APC coming back out with the Grey NS? Those were sick!
June 25, 2012 @ 11:20:57
Hi guys.. I have question for all you out there.. Is it harder to get fades on a pair of APC raw jeans when they have been washed or is it still the same proces with the same speed ??
Im thinking about buying a pair preowned but not very used, so i can do the rest of the work myelf!
Thanks a lot!
June 25, 2012 @ 18:18:50

idk how i can waste more time than you when you got more posts than i do
if you didnt have sean john you had ecko unltd. dont matter same shit

point is your prob a little teenage in high school whos trying to get fresh been there done that
you guys are posting in my thread lmao APC is garbage now thats why i dont wear em but i used to wear em
back in the day when they were good for its price

after seeing the fits some of you are posting on here its just SMH

ill leave this forum for you 2012 newfags RIP HB
and lol @ me wasting time when your ass is complaining about making HB more mobile friendly lmao
thats on some herb shit tryna be on HB on your phone

RIP DENIM GAME

You obviously don't know shit about denim. Get the fuck out of here.
June 25, 2012 @ 20:06:06
What the fuck is wrong with the dude on the previous page posting a picture with his jeans past his foot then another picture with a megacuff. Take a normal picture lmao
June 25, 2012 @ 22:36:39
smfh at this fag thinking that he's cool cause he joined in 07
June 26, 2012 @ 00:01:04
this is the reason why hb has the reputation it does.
June 28, 2012 @ 01:27:00
So a 29x32 Levis 511 skinny fits me absolutely fucking perfect. So im guessing a petit standard in a 27 would fit me good?
oh and are these bitches stupidly long? I bought the urbanoutfitters japanese denim and there were too long andoverall fit like shit. So im really picky on making sure thesefit right. Help a brotha out blushing
June 28, 2012 @ 01:32:42
Finally got my pair of ps 28 (I'm an actual 30" waist). These things are KILLING me haha. I can barely button up the second button, and I'm pretty sure I'm wearing TTS right now. I don't know how people are sizing down 1 or even 2. Maybe APC really did change their measurements up..? Well anyways, is it normal to have a hard time buttoning up only two? Should I return? Wait it out, maybe? 'Preciate your help, guys.
June 28, 2012 @ 01:52:23
i was in the same boat so i just made them into jean shorts
June 28, 2012 @ 03:53:18
fiberlights fit looks real good...got me wanting some ps or maybe nc
but i like the ns fit....decision

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

June 28, 2012 @ 03:57:22
Im a 34 waist and got a 32, shits fits perfect. Buttoned the top button with ease. Petit Standards btw

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 28, 2012 @ 03:57:47
If you want a NS fit but slimmer and tapered then go for PS. NC's are just slim all around.
June 28, 2012 @ 03:59:47
yeah i may go PS, they look good

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

June 28, 2012 @ 04:59:46
Im a 34 waist and got a 32, shits fits perfect. Buttoned the top button with ease. Petit Standards btw

niceee, im glad you finally copped your pair man. bet you wished u woulda jus copped em sooner right? haha

السلام عليكم

June 28, 2012 @ 06:52:23
Finally got my pair of ps 28 (I'm an actual 30" waist). These things are KILLING me haha. I can barely button up the second button, and I'm pretty sure I'm wearing TTS right now. I don't know how people are sizing down 1 or even 2. Maybe APC really did change their measurements up..? Well anyways, is it normal to have a hard time buttoning up only two? Should I return? Wait it out, maybe? 'Preciate your help, guys.

definitely return those if you can man, not being able to do the top button up is one thing but that sounds cray. go for 29 or maybe even 30 if you're still not feeling it - the stretching is something that's so blown out of proportion on APCs
June 28, 2012 @ 07:28:16
people forget the rise on apc's are almost ridiculously low, so you may be wearing them lower on your waist than you think.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

June 28, 2012 @ 12:10:29
Anyone know any sites to order off of with paypal besides tres bien???
June 28, 2012 @ 14:58:13
^ try Cultizm

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 28, 2012 @ 21:26:09

definitely return those if you can man, not being able to do the top button up is one thing but that sounds cray. go for 29 or maybe even 30 if you're still not feeling it - the stretching is something that's so blown out of proportion on APCs

Don't Listen to Fibrelight, they stretch like crazy. I would just keep em but if it bothers you that much size up to the 29.

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

June 28, 2012 @ 21:31:50
nah thats some bullshit, my petit standards size 29 have been worn day in day out and slept over about 70 days, and the top button is still pretty annoying to get done. The top button was the only one i couldn't get done up when i got them brand new also. So if you feel like wearing some fucking uncomfortable, skin tight jeans for well over two months just to have them stretch out enough for you to get the second to last button up finally, then be my guest.
June 28, 2012 @ 21:34:51
why do people still buy apc?
Please login first to reply.
x