Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 22, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
ASSHOLE

itll stretch out
June 22, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

Dj...those are PS in his pic.

Just keep em if u like them. They kinda look lile mine when new. Hard to tell by ur pics but itll look better once they settle, ull prob get some hip flare tho.
June 23, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
dizii

real talk, I got some really thin legs from knee down (barely any calves). Are stacks gonna look like shit to where they'll look like my ankles are displaced, or will they just rest on top of one another? I'm just curious cuz I've never actually been satisfied with any of my denim fits, and this is why I've been debating coppin' a pair. preciate you guys' input!
June 23, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
Gli x Azzurri

MY APC PSs fit fucking perfect.
June 23, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Fibrelight

real talk, I got some really thin legs from knee down (barely any calves). Are stacks gonna look like shit to where they'll look like my ankles are displaced, or will they just rest on top of one another? I'm just curious cuz I've never actually been satisfied with any of my denim fits, and this is why I've been debating coppin' a pair. preciate you guys' input!

nah man they'll look fine, I got some skinny ass legs and heres what some petit standards look like on me, stacking looks normal
June 23, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
Whoadie

^what size and how much did you size down?
June 23, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
Fibrelight

size 29, sized down 2
June 23, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
Nikevandal

lol wtf is wrong with you niggas some horrible sizing/fits enjoy the diaper ass look
June 23, 2012 @ 09:08 AM
Fibrelight

thats two comments I've seen from you whining about style and fits, SHOW US SOME OF YOUR HIGHLY EVOLVED PERFECT FITTING APC FITS PLEASE ALL MIGHTY ONE
June 23, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
iAmSofaKing

^ Were they still vanity sized?

I just bought a pair of petite standards size 32 and it wasn't vanity sized.

Where did you get them?

Worried cause i just ordered a pair of 32 on TBS and im a 34 waist

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 23, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
DaPark

29 waist here, I'm TTS in Unbranded's Tapered, how much to size down for PS?

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

June 23, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
Nikevandal

thats two comments I've seen from you whining about style and fits, SHOW US SOME OF YOUR HIGHLY EVOLVED PERFECT FITTING APC FITS PLEASE ALL MIGHTY ONE

i dont even wear APCs but i can tell you yours fit like shit when you guys buy these jeans make sure you cant button em up all the way and so itll stretch out eventually thats how you get the perfect fit
June 23, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
SHARKlN

If you flame peoples fits and don't post one of your own, you're a right bitch. Makes no difference if you don't own apcs
June 23, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
Jvlv

$ix month$
June 23, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
Nikevandal

If you flame peoples fits and don't post one of your own, you're a right bitch. Makes no difference if you don't own apcs

join date 2012 sit your ass down faggot my life doesnt revolve around posting pics of how my jeans fit on the internet

i been rocking APC's while your ass was wearing sean john jeans dumbass kid

when a OG like me gives you advice you should take notes fucking faggot
June 23, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
ksj

June 24, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Nike, wtf does join date have anything to do with it? How do you know how long hes been rocking something? Join date has nothing to do with age either kid...youre probably still in high school
June 24, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
heeennry

washed my ns today. they shrunk about half an inch all around and lost that "shine." Kind of disappointed because that's what I liked about raw denim. oh well, I'm thinking about 19cm or st-100's next. any opinions?

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

June 24, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
Fibrelight

i dont even wear APCs but i can tell you yours fit like shit when you guys buy these jeans make sure you cant button em up all the way and so itll stretch out eventually thats how you get the perfect fit

DAT CONTRADICTION DOE
June 24, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
bak.

^cool

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

June 25, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
SHARKlN

join date 2012 sit your ass down faggot my life doesnt revolve around posting pics of how my jeans fit on the internet

I was sitting when I posted it. Your join date just means you've wasted more time on this forum than I have. Ive never owned sean john anything. Your inconsistencies only prove how much of a troll you are.

10/10 on the irony though
June 25, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Nikevandal

I was sitting when I posted it. Your join date just means you've wasted more time on this forum than I have. Ive never owned sean john anything. Your inconsistencies only prove how much of a troll you are.

idk how i can waste more time than you when you got more posts than i do
if you didnt have sean john you had ecko unltd. dont matter same shit

point is your prob a little teenage in high school whos trying to get fresh been there done that
you guys are posting in my thread lmao APC is garbage now thats why i dont wear em but i used to wear em
back in the day when they were good for its price

after seeing the fits some of you are posting on here its just SMH

ill leave this forum for you 2012 newfags RIP HB
and lol @ me wasting time when your ass is complaining about making HB more mobile friendly lmao
thats on some herb shit tryna be on HB on your phone

RIP DENIM GAME
June 25, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
SHARKlN

You have absolutely nothing to flame other than your false perceptions of a stranger on a fashion forum.

Try harder next time.
June 25, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
intheRED

been weak off that cuff for 10 minutes straight

'98 OG Bred 4's for sale, size 10, $250. "What the Kobe" for sale, size 10, $275.

June 25, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Sooooo do you guys put shits in your pockets cause i can barely get my hand in there lol.
June 25, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
timcoleman94

Thinking about buying my first pair of selvedge jeans any ideas of what make I should get?
June 25, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
Tiger Woo

When is APC coming back out with the Grey NS? Those were sick!

For Sale:Supreme SNY New Era (http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172934/? topic_page=1#post-3530817)

June 25, 2012 @ 11:20 AM
churcheboy

Hi guys.. I have question for all you out there.. Is it harder to get fades on a pair of APC raw jeans when they have been washed or is it still the same proces with the same speed ??
Im thinking about buying a pair preowned but not very used, so i can do the rest of the work myelf!
Thanks a lot!
June 25, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
ksj

idk how i can waste more time than you when you got more posts than i do
if you didnt have sean john you had ecko unltd. dont matter same shit

point is your prob a little teenage in high school whos trying to get fresh been there done that
you guys are posting in my thread lmao APC is garbage now thats why i dont wear em but i used to wear em
back in the day when they were good for its price

after seeing the fits some of you are posting on here its just SMH

ill leave this forum for you 2012 newfags RIP HB
and lol @ me wasting time when your ass is complaining about making HB more mobile friendly lmao
thats on some herb shit tryna be on HB on your phone

RIP DENIM GAME

You obviously don't know shit about denim. Get the fuck out of here.
June 25, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
solexsup

What the fuck is wrong with the dude on the previous page posting a picture with his jeans past his foot then another picture with a megacuff. Take a normal picture lmao

Please login first to reply.