Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 15, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
Capt Baho

3 weeks
May 16, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
justgrayzin

3 weeks
capt those stacks look sick, 3 weeks is right when they start getting worn in and so much more comfy

P O $ H GANG

May 16, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
Gli x Azzurri

I just cawped my first pair of APCs. PS 29 in black because Tres Bien Shop didn't have 29s in blue. (will cawp later)

all for 129 (inc shipping).

pumped.
May 16, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
UndefeatedJK

Anyone have fit pics of NS sized down 3?

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

May 16, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
Iggle

i'm a 32 waist and sized down 2 for the NS the 1st time around. i have muscular thighs and calves though so it was a bit tight in those areas. anyone know if there is actually a difference in thigh and calves between a 30 and 31 or is the only difference in the waist?

i'd get the resuces but i prefer the slightly tapered fit

#pedogangweindis

May 16, 2012 @ 09:30 AM
horribleadvice

suspended

Congrats Max, post some fit pics up whenever you get the chance. They'll be pretty tight at first, but after a week I guarantee it will stretch out A LOT.

&

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/iggle/' rel='nofollow'>@Iggle</a> , no difference in thighs but maybe calves.
May 17, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
geebus

does anyone know how the NS fit in comparison to UB 201??? i have sz 32s and would love a similar fit,i don't mind them being a lil more baggy either....... i've been wanting a pair of APCs just got paid yesterday and this tresbien is a god send :-D i need to cop asap so let me know!

السلام عليكم

May 17, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
crackmorris

cop from Nordstrom and take advantage of their return policy
May 18, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
Gli x Azzurri

ughhhh

so my PS' came in from TBS and I sized down to a 29.

One I can barely get them up my legs.

Two, there is no way I can button these jawns.

DA FUCK

EDIT: i sized down 2. these are my first pair of APCs are they supposed to be this fucking tight lol.

(Seriously can;t even get the lowest button to button)
May 18, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
Gli x Azzurri

May 18, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
superb

@Glix
you should return or size up one.. they should stretch soon though.

PS : size down 1
NC : size down 2

~( wavy )~

May 18, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
Gli x Azzurri

@Glix

LOL so right now they are right at my balls. Should i return or walk around the house with unbuttoned pants until they stretch?

^ that was a serious q haha. returning shit is such a hassle.
May 18, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
dave

3 weeks

Dope
May 18, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
superb

pre soak on my nc. 18months. indigo.

~( wavy )~

May 18, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
mobbyluii

anyone have a pair of A.P.C. Rescues? hows the fit on em?

IG: @mobbyluii

May 19, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
xo Nitsuj

i had a pair (did not like them at all, the fit is just bad) the petite standards i own now are much better

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

May 19, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
Gli x Azzurri

@Glix

LOL so right now they are right at my balls. Should i return or walk around the house with unbuttoned pants until they stretch?

anyone want to help me out? I've been 'wearing' them all day. They have stretched a little but I still can't button them lol.
May 19, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
geebus

thanks for the love.........joking. but i went ahead and copped the NS sz 31s from TBS with my true waist being a 32. so of course after research i realized i fudged up,so i emailed them and asked if they could swap me out for a 30 because my box was still in their possession and they gladly exchanged them for me :-)
whos HYPED?????????!!!!!!!!! they'll be here wednesday. does anyone know if they charge you an import tax upon delivery??!

السلام عليكم

May 19, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
iAmSofaKing

^ Most likely yes, seeing as how they ship from the UK...

And does the PS tagged size the same as the actual waist?

Edit: You got 2 ottomans?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 19, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
geebus

damn true, but i believe down 1 for PS

haha nah just that one i sold to you, i can't take it down for some reason

السلام عليكم

May 19, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
thunderphucc

Yo, got a pair of PS that ive been wearing on and off for a few months, just one thing bugging me; between where the honeycombs finish and the stacks begin the jeans sort of flare out a little if that makes sense. First pair of raw denim and idk it just looks sorta weird how the stacks end so suddenly, like the lower leg is a bit too wide.

Any advice? Sz 30 6'2 145lb if that makes a difference, also havent soaked them at all yet
May 19, 2012 @ 09:48 AM
danzig

so I bought used apc petit standard sz 28 online. the seller said it's only been worn once without any alteration. when I measure them the inseam is only 30 inch. chance is the ex-owner has hemmed it without telling me or it's fake. what do you think? i've never heard of fake apc though.

the thread: http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=11985460

some pics:

don't you think the color is different than the one here http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665 ? it's less indigo-y

thanks
May 19, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
highway

tags look different, but they could be an older version, like last years model or something . . .

did you get them from ebay? if they are too short, i'd report him and demand a refund for falsely representing his product.
May 19, 2012 @ 11:56 AM
danzig

tags look different, but they could be an older version, like last years model or something . . .

did you get them from ebay? if they are too short, i'd report him and demand a refund for falsely representing his product.

not ebay, but some forum in my country, similar to craigslist. they're not too short, actually the length fits me well. but I prefer more stacks. what about the color? don't you think it's not too vibrant?
May 19, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
highway

not ebay, but some forum in my country, similar to craigslist. they're not too short, actually the length fits me well. but I prefer more stacks. what about the color? don't you think it's not too vibrant?
idk, the french on the tag is different . . . did that change in the recent future? you might want to look in these threads and see if you can find out. that might give you more info than anything else.
May 19, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
Iggle

@Glix

just return them. how is the waist going to stretch if they're not even buttoned?

#pedogangweindis

May 19, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
danzig

idk, the french on the tag is different . . . did that change in the recent future? you might want to look in these threads and see if you can find out. that might give you more info than anything else.

I don't think the tag is a problem. someone from styleforum said the writing is different with each season.
May 19, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
highway

I don't think the tag is a problem. someone from styleforum said the writing is different with each season.
If the tag isn't a problem then they might be real . . . he might have lied and had them hemmed, or bought them that way and was told the same thing you were.
May 19, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
skrillaa

does anyone know if they charge you an import tax upon delivery??!

I didn't have to pay anything when they delivered my new standards from TBS.
May 19, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
travish

I bought a pair of New Standards in size 27 two weeks ago. I literally tried on every pair they had in all the sizes EXCEPT for the Petit Standard in 27 because they sold out of them. My favourite fit was the Petit Standard in 28 but I figured the waist band would stretch too much and the 26 was way too skinny. So I settled for the New Standard in 27 which was my second favourite fit when I was trying them all on. After two weeks I've come to realize that they are going to be way too baggy once they stretch more. Should I try and get them tapered similar to the specs of the PS? If I get them tapered now, will the fades come in weird considering they already have 2 weeks of wear? Any input would be appreciated.

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

Please login first to reply.