Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 1, 2012 @ 01:49 AM

Inactive

Naaaaah.
March 1, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
Yeltsew

Do your thang man... lol

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

March 1, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
superbuick3

DO NOT SIZE DOWN 4 LIKE YOU MENTIONED ON THE NEW STANDARDS. i did it and it was hell. sizing down 3 on new standards is perfect. and your right sizing down one more of the petits is gonna be ball crusher status
March 1, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
lumpiasaurus rex

just received my PS-27, true waist 29

trying to decide to keep or switch to NS size 25. They fit really good, not as loose as they may appear in the shitty pics. I can't size down in PS anymore since they'll probably be way to tight. If I keep them I'm hoping a belt will really help in stoping the waist from stretching too much.

I'm 5'6 around 110
I wear PS size 25
March 1, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
mungenx

My new PS size 28 bought in Paris last week, 1 week of wear, I am a bit worried from stretching, what do you think ?

I think i could downsize 1 to a 27... Keep em ?

keep them. reason: downsizing will make it stretch more, the tighter your denim is, the more it'll stretch. it's a really good fit now.
March 1, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
Santiago Regal

New Standards, almost 2 years on and off wear.

1 hot soak after 8 months, 1 wash after 1.5 year or so..
March 1, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
vinylscratch

Hey guys, did APC change their fits for Spring/Summer 2012? I was checking out Context, and it looks like the measurements are different for the NS and PS. It looks like the NS is now roomier (larger thigh, knee, and leg opening) whereas the PS is no longer vanity sized. Is this true, or did Context just flub on their measurements?
March 2, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
bik2101

maybe they just corrected them. their measurements have (at least in the past) been way off the mark and unreliable
March 2, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Unless context got a new stock I'm unsure of their measurements..but I just received a pair of PS from Azelea's and the measurements are pretty accurate with context's. Maybe .25 inches off but that's not a big deal. Oh, and mine are still 2 sizes bigger than tag.
March 2, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
Diedforoursins

March 3, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
vanitas

Wassup fam, i've got a BRAND NEW pair of sz 28 PS Black Raws up for grabs right now. Just got them in the mail today but they didn't fit me (I only sized down one these, rather than my usual two).
Only $140 shipped obo, PM me if you're interested.
March 3, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

what size are those NS above? The rise looks really low...lower than my 27 PS. Wish my rise was like .5 inch lower.

Organic..can you not just return em?
March 3, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
bevbased

where can you get the cheapest petits nowadays? around sz 26
March 3, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
superbuick3

^you could try ebay, here, styleforum, or superfuture but they never go on sale. except for the occasional website that carries them and puts out a promo code
March 3, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
bik2101

might want to stay tuned to tres bien. in the last two weeks they had two separate sales - once at like 135 shipped and last week at 124 shipped
March 4, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
Gli x Azzurri

wait so I'm a 31 waist, I'll size down 2 to a 29.

now I don't know which style to get. I really don't understand anything about denim and don't know the differences.
March 4, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
vanitas

^ just read the first page
March 4, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
Gli x Azzurri

^ i did and i got some good information but I still don't really understand the differences haha.
March 4, 2012 @ 09:49 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

difference of what?

Do you have a pair of jeans that you like the fit? Take measurements of that pair and compare to the cuts apc offers and then buy. If you're skinny..size down more, if you on the bigger side...size down less.

If you don't like the fit then exchange it. You don't need to know anything about denim to buy a pair of jeans. I can't understand how you don't know what style to get????? It's simple..what do you want??? Tapered? Slim/skinny straight?? Relaxed or baggy?? They really only have 4 main styles
March 4, 2012 @ 10:24 PM

Inactive

Shooting myself in the foot for selling my PS's
March 5, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
Gli x Azzurri

difference of what?

Do you have a pair of jeans that you like the fit? Take measurements of that pair and compare to the cuts apc offers and then buy. If you're skinny..size down more, if you on the bigger side...size down less.

If you don't like the fit then exchange it. You don't need to know anything about denim to buy a pair of jeans. I can't understand how you don't know what style to get????? It's simple..what do you want??? Tapered? Slim/skinny straight?? Relaxed or baggy?? They really only have 4 main styles
why are you so mad though?

I was looking at the New Standards or New Cures. To my understanding, Petite Standards are for real skinny doods and that wouldn't fly as I'm a medium sized dood. Again, I don't understand the difference between the NS and NC. can anyone help me out?
March 5, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
Exotic

if you don't want ps you definately don't want nc because nc are even tighter in the thighs. go for some ns and size down to a 28 or 29.
March 5, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
Gli x Azzurri

anyone have any coupons to context clothing?
March 5, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Dunes

here are my petits, worn about every day for the last 3 1/2 months

also, somehow the bottom of my jeans ended up looking like this

it's hard to describe, but it feels like the denim on the bottom has bunched up or moved to where it's faded
has this happened to anyone else? if so, how can i fix it? thanks

buy my stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208108

March 5, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
jingerBread

difference of what?

I was looking at the New Standards or New Cures. To my understanding, Petite Standards are for real skinny doods and that wouldn't fly as I'm a medium sized dood. Again, I don't understand the difference between the NS and NC. can anyone help me out?

I was going to help you but after that response I decided not to.
March 5, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Gli x Azzurri

difference of what?

I was going to help you but after that response I decided not to.
typical napolitano tbh
March 6, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
Yeltsew

^^ I was going to help you but after that response i decided not to.

March 6, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
Dunes

so i think the images i tried to post earlier of my petits didn't work
here they are again, hopefully it works now

and this is the bottom of the left leg (in case you didn't read my earlier post, basically the it feels like the inside of the denim near the hem line has bunched up and moved to where the fades are... if anyone knows how to get rid of this, let me know)

buy my stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208108

March 6, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
ToyotaGuy

Did you go tts on those?
March 6, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
Yeltsew

babirusa41 - those look nice. theres nothing you can really do about that though, unless maybe soak that one little part and straighten it out. but i'd leave it.

Please login first to reply.