The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Mar 13, 2012 @ 19:45
linky no worky.

I would just spot clean and see how it ends up looking. That spot that got wet will more than likely be more blue.

http://imgur.com/bUIiQ
http://imgur.com/At5Cj

Does that work?
Do these look ok for the amount I threw up on them?
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:21
you do realize you puked on ur jeans, right? gross

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:51
been wearing these for a month, i have had apc's before and they have never had those vertical lines almost connecting the creases in the combs. not that its a big deal im just gonna keep wearing them regardless but im curious as to whether they will fade on those vertical lines or if they will go away thanks!!!

Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:53
you do realize you puked on ur jeans, right? gross

No, I didn't realize I puked on my jeans. That's why I didn't tell you or post pictures of my jeans asking you for your advice on whether or not you can see puke on my jeans.

You do realize that every surface of this earth is covered in various bodily juices, right?
Mar 14, 2012 @ 02:28
Was planning to get a pair of New Standards, was wondering if they were a slim type of fit, or if they are really baggy. I have a pair of APC's NCs and they're skinny, they're fine it's just I want a pair of jeans that are slim but not hella baggy for like casual wear.
Mar 14, 2012 @ 02:57
Wilroc - btw, it is a nice fit, but it seems as if they'll stretch a lot looking at the hip flare.

lehoon - just soak/wash the damn jeans. thats fucking gross.

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

Mar 14, 2012 @ 03:19
Was planning to get a pair of New Standards, was wondering if they were a slim type of fit, or if they are really baggy. I have a pair of APC's NCs and they're skinny, they're fine it's just I want a pair of jeans that are slim but not hella baggy for like casual wear.

if you want a slim fit defidently size down 3 from your measured waist size.
Mar 14, 2012 @ 03:29
Hey all. First post with my first APC pickup / experience with raw denim in general.

I went with new standards sized down to a 29. 5'11 in height.

Share opinions on the fit so I know I'm on the right track. Approx. 2 days of wear.

Personally, I'd just get them hemmed. Other than that they look/fit nice.
Mar 16, 2012 @ 07:04
27 PS after 10 wears or so. They've really only loosened up around the seat. I've been wearing them with either the top button undone or top two. I'm going to be taking measurements every so often to see the progress on the stretching.

I'm 5'6 about 120 lbs 29tts and 30 where I wear my pants but I think for such a skinny fit I'll probably sag a little more than normal. Here's some crappy phone pics

Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:35
I'm thinking about buying a slightly used pair of APC NS. So I would like to dry clean it first, good idea or bad idea?
Mar 17, 2012 @ 02:15
Hi ,

I wish u guys would answer this dilemma that I am having , I just bought a pair of apc ps tag size 28 , it fits great through the legs but however , the waist is snug and I can button up with real ease . I suppose the common practice for apc to buy a size that u can barely button the top button , but however , if that is the case , I would have to get tag size 26 and there would be no way my legs would be able to fit in there ... Would wearing a belt prevent any further stretching as it would further reduce any sort of pressure exerted on the waist ?
Mar 17, 2012 @ 02:58
i just picked up a pair of sexi14s so ill no longer need my PS's.

sz 32 with around 6 weeks of wear. 100$

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:50
why is this thread always fucked up???? each time I click on last page it says "NO TOPIC"
Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:58
Hi ,

I wish u guys would answer this dilemma that I am having , I just bought a pair of apc ps tag size 28 , it fits great through the legs but however , the waist is snug and I can button up with real ease . I suppose the common practice for apc to buy a size that u can barely button the top button , but however , if that is the case , I would have to get tag size 26 and there would be no way my legs would be able to fit in there ... Would wearing a belt prevent any further stretching as it would further reduce any sort of pressure exerted on the waist ?
Hi ,

Any suggestions ?

Mar 17, 2012 @ 05:09
jaja - I would keep them and just wear a belt. I was able to button mine up with east with the pants pulled all the way up. If I wanna sag them it's really snug. But I'm happy with the overall fit so I kept mine and was worried if I sized down anymore they would be way to small

I might try and hit up DenimBar to try on 26's one day or maybe NC.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 22:46
i love A.P.C. !!
Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:54
how can i get rid of the fucking pocket folds ? it's a shit...
Mar 18, 2012 @ 21:46
^ put card board on youre pockets.
Mar 18, 2012 @ 23:06

APC PS 3 months
These are now for sale if anyone is interested - apc ps 28
Mar 19, 2012 @ 20:27
^^^ Anybody ?
Mar 19, 2012 @ 20:47
^^^ Anybody ?

^ put card board on youre pockets.
Mar 19, 2012 @ 20:48
thinking of waiting till the summer to take a dip into the pacific with my jawnz. anyone ocean soaked before?
Mar 19, 2012 @ 21:20
@ ShoutOutLoud ; I think that's a joke... that will disappear with wear ?
Mar 20, 2012 @ 00:05
after a bit of wear they'll stretch and the creases will be less noticeable
Mar 21, 2012 @ 08:49
Just got a pair of nc... I thought they would be mad skinny but theyre actually pretty baggy. I sized down 1 without a choice cause they were a gift. Anyone know if the fit gets tighter after more wear?
Mar 21, 2012 @ 08:56
Just got a pair of nc... I thought they would be mad skinny but theyre actually pretty baggy. I sized down 1 without a choice cause they were a gift. Anyone know if the fit gets tighter after more wear?

they're gonna stretch out.
Mar 21, 2012 @ 09:56
how do jeans become smaller after more wear?
Mar 21, 2012 @ 10:35
i need mine to get smaller! they stretched after a few weeks.

is that possible somehow?
Mar 21, 2012 @ 17:57
Vf
Mar 21, 2012 @ 18:00
Hi Guys

This is actually a 2 part question ,

i bought a pair of apc ps tag 28 , the legs and thighs fits perfectly but the waist seems 1 inch loose even when i first gotten it . do you think i should bring it to the tailor for alterations and will it still retain the " originality " of the apc ?

Will the thighs and calves stretch cause the i like the fit currently .

Suggestions please !!!....
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0