The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Mar 10, 2012 @ 19:52
apc's are I think 12oz and UB are 14.5 so they should be thicker. APC's to me are pretty thin but very comfortable with just a few wears around the house.

I think they are around 14oz from what I've read.
Mar 11, 2012 @ 00:06
been wearing my ns for about 3 months now, sized down two. they are now stretched like a muthafugga... solutions?
Mar 11, 2012 @ 01:50
size down more next time. happened to me on my first pair of ps :/. you could give em a hot soak to shrink, but theyll just stretch out again.
Mar 11, 2012 @ 04:03
apc ps sized down 2 fits like levi's 510. my tts size is 36. i should of sized down 3.
Mar 11, 2012 @ 04:05
hey i want to get a pair of APC NS but I'm not sure about the sizing i have big thighs. I currently have a pair of naked and famous weird guys in size 38 because the thighs we tight. i usually wear a 36. Should i get a 36 and hope the thighs stretch out?
Mar 11, 2012 @ 05:10
hey i want to get a pair of APC NS but I'm not sure about the sizing i have big thighs. I currently have a pair of naked and famous weird guys in size 38 because the thighs we tight. i usually wear a 36. Should i get a 36 and hope the thighs stretch out?

nope don't do it.. i would go with the same size 38 in NS. that's how it worked for me. 28 in WG, got 28 in apc NS.
but wondering, are you looking for the same tapered fit that you have with your WG? because if you are then go with PS instead of NS. and size up one from your WG size.
Mar 11, 2012 @ 08:20
My apc's fit a little baggy now but i dont mind i went with 34
Mar 11, 2012 @ 14:34
hi guys do the apc thighs/calves stretch alot? i'm buying them skinny straight(not skin tight) so i'm thinking it won't stretch too much. or am i wrong? i know the waist stretches alott.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 05:33
Wassup fam, i've got a BRAND NEW pair of sz 28 PS Black Raws up for grabs right now. Just got them in the mail today but they didn't fit me (I only sized down one these, rather than my usual two).
Only $140 shipped obo, PM me if you're interested.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 07:29
Black ones look nice. I need to get a nice pair of black jeans and possibly a gray pair.

Anyone have any pics of black apc's that has been soaked or washed?
Mar 12, 2012 @ 07:46

not the best quality pic, but these look pretty nice. knee fades are a little OD though
Mar 12, 2012 @ 16:28

nope don't do it.. i would go with the same size 38 in NS. that's how it worked for me. 28 in WG, got 28 in apc NS.
but wondering, are you looking for the same tapered fit that you have with your WG? because if you are then go with PS instead of NS. and size up one from your WG size.

Yea I'm looking for the same tapered fit. APC website doesn't even have a 38 in NS or bigger than a 34 in PS i guess i just gotta work out more lol
Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:09
I've been wearing my size 28 APC PS for 8 months now, but now i'm not able to button up the last button and even if i don't i get like these stretchmarks on my waist when i wore them for a day. I want to buy a new pair but there's only a size 30 available, no 29. I guess i could take the 30 right? since i might bulk up some more lol
Mar 13, 2012 @ 05:20
This past weekend I puked a little on my New Standard Petite's on the crotchal region. I was able to remove small visible debris, but there is still this daunting stain that I am so anxious about. I've only had these for 2 1/2 months smh. Should I wash these, or should I just spray 'em with cologne and go?

PicVomit1
PicVomit2

As you can see, a slight amount of shine is lost from the puke. I'm more worried about losing the shine of the new jeans than the custom fading. Take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think! Are the stains that visible? (I need your opinion because I've looked at them waaay too many times now)
Mar 13, 2012 @ 10:12
linky no worky.

I would just spot clean and see how it ends up looking. That spot that got wet will more than likely be more blue.
Mar 13, 2012 @ 11:39
Hey all. First post with my first APC pickup / experience with raw denim in general.

I went with new standards sized down to a 29. 5'11 in height.

Share opinions on the fit so I know I'm on the right track. Approx. 2 days of wear.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 19:45
linky no worky.

I would just spot clean and see how it ends up looking. That spot that got wet will more than likely be more blue.

http://imgur.com/bUIiQ
http://imgur.com/At5Cj

Does that work?
Do these look ok for the amount I threw up on them?
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:21
you do realize you puked on ur jeans, right? gross

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:51
been wearing these for a month, i have had apc's before and they have never had those vertical lines almost connecting the creases in the combs. not that its a big deal im just gonna keep wearing them regardless but im curious as to whether they will fade on those vertical lines or if they will go away thanks!!!

Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:53
you do realize you puked on ur jeans, right? gross

No, I didn't realize I puked on my jeans. That's why I didn't tell you or post pictures of my jeans asking you for your advice on whether or not you can see puke on my jeans.

You do realize that every surface of this earth is covered in various bodily juices, right?
Mar 14, 2012 @ 02:28
Was planning to get a pair of New Standards, was wondering if they were a slim type of fit, or if they are really baggy. I have a pair of APC's NCs and they're skinny, they're fine it's just I want a pair of jeans that are slim but not hella baggy for like casual wear.
Mar 14, 2012 @ 02:57
Wilroc - btw, it is a nice fit, but it seems as if they'll stretch a lot looking at the hip flare.

lehoon - just soak/wash the damn jeans. thats fucking gross.

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

Mar 14, 2012 @ 03:19
Was planning to get a pair of New Standards, was wondering if they were a slim type of fit, or if they are really baggy. I have a pair of APC's NCs and they're skinny, they're fine it's just I want a pair of jeans that are slim but not hella baggy for like casual wear.

if you want a slim fit defidently size down 3 from your measured waist size.
Mar 14, 2012 @ 03:29
Hey all. First post with my first APC pickup / experience with raw denim in general.

I went with new standards sized down to a 29. 5'11 in height.

Share opinions on the fit so I know I'm on the right track. Approx. 2 days of wear.

Personally, I'd just get them hemmed. Other than that they look/fit nice.
Mar 16, 2012 @ 07:04
27 PS after 10 wears or so. They've really only loosened up around the seat. I've been wearing them with either the top button undone or top two. I'm going to be taking measurements every so often to see the progress on the stretching.

I'm 5'6 about 120 lbs 29tts and 30 where I wear my pants but I think for such a skinny fit I'll probably sag a little more than normal. Here's some crappy phone pics

Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:35
I'm thinking about buying a slightly used pair of APC NS. So I would like to dry clean it first, good idea or bad idea?
Mar 17, 2012 @ 02:15
Hi ,

I wish u guys would answer this dilemma that I am having , I just bought a pair of apc ps tag size 28 , it fits great through the legs but however , the waist is snug and I can button up with real ease . I suppose the common practice for apc to buy a size that u can barely button the top button , but however , if that is the case , I would have to get tag size 26 and there would be no way my legs would be able to fit in there ... Would wearing a belt prevent any further stretching as it would further reduce any sort of pressure exerted on the waist ?
Mar 17, 2012 @ 02:58
i just picked up a pair of sexi14s so ill no longer need my PS's.

sz 32 with around 6 weeks of wear. 100$

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:50
why is this thread always fucked up???? each time I click on last page it says "NO TOPIC"
Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:58
Hi ,

I wish u guys would answer this dilemma that I am having , I just bought a pair of apc ps tag size 28 , it fits great through the legs but however , the waist is snug and I can button up with real ease . I suppose the common practice for apc to buy a size that u can barely button the top button , but however , if that is the case , I would have to get tag size 26 and there would be no way my legs would be able to fit in there ... Would wearing a belt prevent any further stretching as it would further reduce any sort of pressure exerted on the waist ?
Hi ,

Any suggestions ?

Please login first to reply.