The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Feb 29, 2012 @ 23:16
You should downsize at least 1....
Feb 29, 2012 @ 23:31
^^ size down 1 with PS/NS. to be on the safer side. 25 NS if possible. i have 25NS

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

Mar 01, 2012 @ 01:21
damn youre too skinny, get some new cures luckycharmZ

art + design

Mar 01, 2012 @ 01:42
I'm NOT skinny!!! Just small boned blushing

I'm actually thinking of keeping them. I'll try and get better pics with my pos phone. When I'm wearing them they feel a lot tighter than what those pics seem to be showing

Inactive User

Mar 01, 2012 @ 01:49
Naaaaah.
Mar 01, 2012 @ 03:05
Do your thang man... lol

Mar 01, 2012 @ 03:53
DO NOT SIZE DOWN 4 LIKE YOU MENTIONED ON THE NEW STANDARDS. i did it and it was hell. sizing down 3 on new standards is perfect. and your right sizing down one more of the petits is gonna be ball crusher status
Mar 01, 2012 @ 04:16
My new PS size 28 bought in Paris last week, 1 week of wear, I am a bit worried from stretching, what do you think ?

I think i could downsize 1 to a 27... Keep em ?

keep them. reason: downsizing will make it stretch more, the tighter your denim is, the more it'll stretch. it's a really good fit now.
Mar 01, 2012 @ 14:42

New Standards, almost 2 years on and off wear.

1 hot soak after 8 months, 1 wash after 1.5 year or so..
Mar 01, 2012 @ 23:53
Hey guys, did APC change their fits for Spring/Summer 2012? I was checking out Context, and it looks like the measurements are different for the NS and PS. It looks like the NS is now roomier (larger thigh, knee, and leg opening) whereas the PS is no longer vanity sized. Is this true, or did Context just flub on their measurements?
Mar 02, 2012 @ 01:35
maybe they just corrected them. their measurements have (at least in the past) been way off the mark and unreliable
Mar 02, 2012 @ 06:04
Unless context got a new stock I'm unsure of their measurements..but I just received a pair of PS from Azelea's and the measurements are pretty accurate with context's. Maybe .25 inches off but that's not a big deal. Oh, and mine are still 2 sizes bigger than tag.
Mar 02, 2012 @ 13:40

Mar 03, 2012 @ 01:14
Wassup fam, i've got a BRAND NEW pair of sz 28 PS Black Raws up for grabs right now. Just got them in the mail today but they didn't fit me (I only sized down one these, rather than my usual two).
Only $140 shipped obo, PM me if you're interested.
Mar 03, 2012 @ 03:56
what size are those NS above? The rise looks really low...lower than my 27 PS. Wish my rise was like .5 inch lower.

Organic..can you not just return em?
Mar 03, 2012 @ 08:11
where can you get the cheapest petits nowadays? around sz 26
Mar 03, 2012 @ 14:29
^you could try ebay, here, styleforum, or superfuture but they never go on sale. except for the occasional website that carries them and puts out a promo code
Mar 03, 2012 @ 21:35
might want to stay tuned to tres bien. in the last two weeks they had two separate sales - once at like 135 shipped and last week at 124 shipped
Mar 04, 2012 @ 04:22
wait so I'm a 31 waist, I'll size down 2 to a 29.

now I don't know which style to get. I really don't understand anything about denim and don't know the differences.
Mar 04, 2012 @ 06:47
^ just read the first page
Mar 04, 2012 @ 07:10
^ i did and i got some good information but I still don't really understand the differences haha.
Mar 04, 2012 @ 09:49
difference of what?

Do you have a pair of jeans that you like the fit? Take measurements of that pair and compare to the cuts apc offers and then buy. If you're skinny..size down more, if you on the bigger side...size down less.

If you don't like the fit then exchange it. You don't need to know anything about denim to buy a pair of jeans. I can't understand how you don't know what style to get????? It's simple..what do you want??? Tapered? Slim/skinny straight?? Relaxed or baggy?? They really only have 4 main styles

Inactive User

Mar 04, 2012 @ 22:24
Shooting myself in the foot for selling my PS's
Mar 05, 2012 @ 00:32
difference of what?

Do you have a pair of jeans that you like the fit? Take measurements of that pair and compare to the cuts apc offers and then buy. If you're skinny..size down more, if you on the bigger side...size down less.

If you don't like the fit then exchange it. You don't need to know anything about denim to buy a pair of jeans. I can't understand how you don't know what style to get????? It's simple..what do you want??? Tapered? Slim/skinny straight?? Relaxed or baggy?? They really only have 4 main styles
why are you so mad though?

I was looking at the New Standards or New Cures. To my understanding, Petite Standards are for real skinny doods and that wouldn't fly as I'm a medium sized dood. Again, I don't understand the difference between the NS and NC. can anyone help me out?
Mar 05, 2012 @ 00:38
if you don't want ps you definately don't want nc because nc are even tighter in the thighs. go for some ns and size down to a 28 or 29.
Mar 05, 2012 @ 01:03
anyone have any coupons to context clothing?
Mar 05, 2012 @ 02:11
here are my petits, worn about every day for the last 3 1/2 months

also, somehow the bottom of my jeans ended up looking like this

it's hard to describe, but it feels like the denim on the bottom has bunched up or moved to where it's faded
has this happened to anyone else? if so, how can i fix it? thanks

@trapteamcaptain

Mar 05, 2012 @ 04:15
difference of what?

I was looking at the New Standards or New Cures. To my understanding, Petite Standards are for real skinny doods and that wouldn't fly as I'm a medium sized dood. Again, I don't understand the difference between the NS and NC. can anyone help me out?

I was going to help you but after that response I decided not to.
Mar 05, 2012 @ 04:21

I was going to help you but after that response I decided not to.
typical napolitano tbh
Mar 06, 2012 @ 00:04
^^ I was going to help you but after that response i decided not to.

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0