Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 31, 2011 @ 02:29 AM
thenorthside

you dudes are getting mighty salty

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

October 31, 2011 @ 02:43 AM
Don Quixote

u need to calm down fuckboy
its called a mistake cuz that thread came up when i was looking at new cures and i jus thoguht about seein it?
think u need to go outside and take a breath cuz ur hovering hb n getting heated n shit

In the sacred name of Dulcinea

October 31, 2011 @ 03:07 AM
thenorthside

<p>you dudes are getting mighty salty</p>

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

October 31, 2011 @ 03:33 AM
Off The Wall

Wow I didn't know a question would start all this shit...thanks for the guys trying to help me out cause honestly I know very little about denim In my town everyone just wears shit from walmart or some shitty wash mall jeans I just wanted something a little different

When I bought a size 32 new cure they were too small so I found a size 33 ps and bought them
Now can anyone give me legit advice?

Cheap:Supreme,Dior Denim,Bape, and Og Icecream http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166906/

October 31, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
MF CHEUNG

What is your TTS? It should be ok, once it fully stretches out it will either fit fine or be a bit big. I went TTS on my PS's and they fit a little big on me now but with a belt it's ok.
October 31, 2011 @ 12:50 PM
ac_slater

Just really tired of guys coming in here acting like they are experts on the brand when they probably just bought their first pair.

We get it, you're trying to help but you're really just spreading around false info which isn't doing anyone any good, especially the new guys who are coming in here not knowing anything.
October 31, 2011 @ 02:16 PM
traCk.

i know this is a long shot but if anyone has the pioneer wash denim in a 33 or 34 hit me up! i have them in a 32 and theyre a bit tight
October 31, 2011 @ 02:45 PM
thenorthside

shit, i havent seen those around since '09 ... good luck breh
i saw some floating around on sufu, but they were 26's ...

October 31, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
traCk.

yeah man haha definitely been a minute...i was in APC in soho yesterday and they had like a size 24, 32, and 35 so i got the 32's on impulse, im hoping they stretch out a bit
October 31, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
th3kid

Any sites that have NS for under retail?
October 31, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
CrackPipeLips

fuck, i have a small hole starting right below the back right pocket, anyway to fix this so it doesnt get bigger? The denim feels all soft/thin around it too, its like i sat in something that fucked up the denim or some shit
November 1, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
Unreachable

<p>fuck, i have a small hole starting right below the back right pocket, anyway to fix this so it doesnt get bigger? The denim feels all soft/thin around it too, its like i sat in something that fucked up the denim or some shit</p>

Only way to stop this is to sit differently or patch it
November 1, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
only cure

apc ps.
man up and get a sexy-ass body like so you can rock these with style.

http://omgadamho.tumblr.com/ http://cargocollective.com/adamho

November 1, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
mumbai

is anyone trying to get a ns size 25? why did i get 25? idk, 29 was loose as fuck so i decided why not and bought one online thats 25x27. yes im short too. words dont phaze me
November 1, 2011 @ 11:20 PM
BHP

is anyone trying to get a ns size 25? why did i get 25? idk, 29 was loose as fuck so i decided why not and bought one online thats 25x27. yes im short too. words dont phaze me

How much?

Accessory Rack.

November 2, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
thenorthside

adam ho just did it on 'em

November 2, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
5tein

I have realized this, my body isn't made for PS.. lol. I went TTS on those NS too. They were the only jawns that would get past my thighs. Being a cross country runner/Swimmer built up my legs. I need to post another fit pic. The jeans are finally stretching. I already have a decent back pocket fade too. and the iPhone fade is well on its way. cool

Blunted at birth. Jr : i sucked 2 dicks before

November 2, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
Diedforoursins

NS - 4months

November 2, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
fatassj

I thought I was a 36 but when I got my 34 APC’s it fits true. I like the fit of it, I just need a slight taper and of course a hem. Thigh it fits a inch of two off from being skinny, but knee down its really baggy so im fixing a taper.

Can I still get good fades or should I return it and get an actual size down for fades?
November 3, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
bapa

how does the APC barter shit work? i heard that they wont accept your jawns if they got wallet fades. enlighten me.
November 3, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
djanoano

From what I've read, them having wallet fades and being accepted, depends on who's examining them that day.
November 4, 2011 @ 02:07 AM
Jon

Any down sides to soaking these NS after a 6 weeks of wear (everyday)?
November 4, 2011 @ 02:13 AM
D. Rose

apc ps tts day 11

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

November 4, 2011 @ 09:46 PM
mumbai

How much?

looking for 120 shipped obo, will post in the maketplace when i find my camera
November 5, 2011 @ 01:31 AM
TauKappaEpsilon

I bought a pair of size 26 PS and hate them. They are way to tight and the leg opening is way to small. I brought them to a pretty good tailor in DC asked her to work her magic and do what ever she can to let them out as much as possible and to try to make them as least tapered as possible. She ended up using the extra material in the selvedge line to let them out. They fit perfect now, except I'd still like the leg opening to be 1/4-1/2&quot; bigger, but thats not that huge of a deal. Some of my friends have told me I'm an idiot for messing with the selvedge line, but I'd rather it be a smaller selvedge line and it nicer, then have a nicer line with a worse fit. Here is a picture of the new selvedge line and let me know what you all think.

November 5, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
tehcake

I bought a pair of size 26 PS and hate them. They are way to tight and the leg opening is way to small. I brought them to a pretty good tailor in DC asked her to work her magic and do what ever she can to let them out as much as possible and to try to make them as least tapered as possible. She ended up using the extra material in the selvedge line to let them out. They fit perfect now, except I'd still like the leg opening to be 1/4-1/2&amp;quot; bigger, but thats not that huge of a deal. Some of my friends have told me I'm an idiot for messing with the selvedge line, but I'd rather it be a smaller selvedge line and it nicer, then have a nicer line with a worse fit. Here is a picture of the new selvedge line and let me know what you all think.

That looks tacky, should of had her taper it from the inside seam.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

November 5, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
trevxv3

I bought a pair of size 26 PS and hate them. They are way to tight and the leg opening is way to small. I brought them to a pretty good tailor in DC asked her to work her magic and do what ever she can to let them out as much as possible and to try to make them as least tapered as possible. She ended up using the extra material in the selvedge line to let them out. They fit perfect now, except I'd still like the leg opening to be 1/4-1/2&amp;amp;quot; bigger, but thats not that huge of a deal. Some of my friends have told me I'm an idiot for messing with the selvedge line, but I'd rather it be a smaller selvedge line and it nicer, then have a nicer line with a worse fit. Here is a picture of the new selvedge line and let me know what you all think.

She ended up using the extra material in the selvedge line to let them out

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

November 5, 2011 @ 02:30 AM
tehcake

I bought a pair of size 26 PS and hate them. They are way to tight and the leg opening is way to small. I brought them to a pretty good tailor in DC asked her to work her magic and do what ever she can to let them out as much as possible and to try to make them as least tapered as possible. She ended up using the extra material in the selvedge line to let them out. They fit perfect now, except I'd still like the leg opening to be 1/4-1/2&amp;amp;amp;quot; bigger, but thats not that huge of a deal. Some of my friends have told me I'm an idiot for messing with the selvedge line, but I'd rather it be a smaller selvedge line and it nicer, then have a nicer line with a worse fit. Here is a picture of the new selvedge line and let me know what you all think.

She ended up using the extra material in the selvedge line to let them out

Oops, read that wrong.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

November 5, 2011 @ 02:32 AM
alwayZz

it does look kinda tacky.. but i did rather choose the better fit.

November 5, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
traCk.

didnt even think theyd be able to do that but if the fit is better who cares man. i personally wouldnt cuff them though with the &quot;new&quot; selvedge line you have

Please login first to reply.