Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 23, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
Spankbank

Uhm, no. You are 100% wrong. New Cures taper from the knee down but have a "flare" at the leg opening and actually have a bigger leg opening then the PS which have a big taper from the knee all the way down.

FFS please stop posting because Unreachable had said it was tapered from the knee down, and that there are probably more differences, but that's the main one.

Does TKE bash your head repeatedly while you're being pledged or something? Incompetent to reading in between the lines and asking ridiculous questions.
September 23, 2011 @ 07:16 AM
TauKappaEpsilon

28 waist

do i order 26 ps?

Yes. I'm a 28 and ordered a 26 they fit well.
September 23, 2011 @ 07:46 PM
djanoano

Thank you all for your help. Ordered the PS. Can't wait to receive them.
September 23, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
TauKappaEpsilon

Will ironing my 2 month old PS' damage them at all/will I get weird fading? I was thinking ironing might help the "knee boob" area go back to being flat. Thanks!
September 24, 2011 @ 03:05 AM
ShoutOutLoud

^itll get rid of all your creases. might as well hot soak it imo.
September 24, 2011 @ 08:32 AM
TauKappaEpsilon

^itll get rid of all your creases. might as well hot soak it imo.

A hot soak would result in slight shrinking and indigo loss, right?

Would ironing result in any indigo loss?

EDIT: Also, will ironing make them any softer? They are very stiff still.
September 25, 2011 @ 11:44 AM
Khaos

Any soak will result in indigo loss & shrinking but a hot one will do that a little more.

If you are worried about the stiffness and all that just hang it up in the bathroom when you shower. Honestly I would just wear them and forget about it until the next wash or soak.
September 25, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
BKBROWN

Yes. I'm a 28 and ordered a 26 they fit well.

thanks but damn I just found out it's gonna be a 34 inseam

I'm 5'7

gonna have to find a tailor to hem it before i order

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

September 25, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
yunglordgrizzly

i never got around to showing a recent picture of my apcs but its cos i dont wear them anymore because theyre waay to small now. its a pair of NS tagged sz29 and i know i gained weight and even before the weight gain, it felt pretty tight on the thigh area even after a years worth of wear. ive decided on getting new ones, but i dont really know how to approach it, i want to avoid the super tightness in the thigh area so i was thinkin of sizing down just 1 on a pair of NS, but then i was thinking that maybe itll look too baggy on the leg area. would sizing down on a pair of PS give me the room i want in the thigh area but give me a smaller leg opening compared to a pair of NS one size down?

grizzly on SS

September 25, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
TauKappaEpsilon

thanks but damn I just found out it's gonna be a 34 inseam

I'm 5'7

gonna have to find a tailor to hem it before i order

Just cuff or stack ... or both. There is no need for hemming.
September 25, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
Rekuso

i've been wearing my petite standards for 2 months now. is it too late to hem it, or does it not matter? cuz theres a lot of stacking, and i kinda want less.

ig quinnrekuso

September 25, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
tmwtg

^ Go ahead and take them to the tailor.

Leave enough inseam for a (small) cuff.
September 26, 2011 @ 03:12 AM
bluebeansoup

i never got around to showing a recent picture of my apcs but its cos i dont wear them anymore because theyre waay to small now. its a pair of NS tagged sz29 and i know i gained weight and even before the weight gain, it felt pretty tight on the thigh area even after a years worth of wear. ive decided on getting new ones, but i dont really know how to approach it, i want to avoid the super tightness in the thigh area so i was thinkin of sizing down just 1 on a pair of NS, but then i was thinking that maybe itll look too baggy on the leg area. would sizing down on a pair of PS give me the room i want in the thigh area but give me a smaller leg opening compared to a pair of NS one size down?

I know for sure the PS is slimmer than the NS so if the NS you have in 29 are too tight in the thighs for you now and you want a slim leg, you probably want a 30 PS?

Selling APC New Cure in 27 worn for a week at home. PM me!

September 26, 2011 @ 08:27 AM
Belak

How do you get stacks like these?

APC PS

September 26, 2011 @ 10:57 AM
trevxv3

How do you get stacks like these?

APC PS

stop growing at 5'5" and sag on top of that

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

September 26, 2011 @ 11:20 AM
thenorthside

lol horrible

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

September 26, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
filthavenue

Does anyone know if they ever made GREY PS in raw? And if they did, do they stretch as much as the blue ones?

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

September 26, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
shnxramen

they have only made black and indigo raw jeans
September 26, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
Khaos

Does anyone know if they ever made GREY PS in raw? And if they did, do they stretch as much as the blue ones?

They only made indigo and black. The black jeans don't stretch out as much as the indigo.
September 26, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
Khaos

I believe even sizing 2 down from a NS would still be baggier than a PS. If you are looking for a small leg opening with no tightness on the thigh, go to the APC store and put on the pair of jeans that you can button up with no room left. It is okay if it is a little tight, but you can't struggle to get the button buttoned. Same thing happened with me with the Petit Standards so I just got them true to size. Will post pics of the fit at 25 posts.
September 26, 2011 @ 06:38 PM
fatbro

anyone have experience tapering their APC's?

i live in the sacramento area, and I'm wondering if I can just get my NS's tapered at your typical tailor (with good reviews on Yelp. lol)
September 26, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
Khaos

My past APCs.

Size 30 PS

Size 32PS

Traded the size 30s in for a new pair of PS.
September 27, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
yunglordgrizzly

@khaos and bluebean
thanks for the feedback and yeah im just gonna try pairs on in store so hopefully that gets me the right fit

grizzly on SS

September 27, 2011 @ 02:53 AM
bluebeansoup

My past APCs.

Size 30 PS
Size 32PS
Traded the size 30s in for a new pair of PS.

They all look good, but why the jump from 30 to 32? Which did you like better and what's your true waist? Thanks!

Selling APC New Cure in 27 worn for a week at home. PM me!

September 27, 2011 @ 03:48 PM
Khaos

I started bodybuilding, I got bigger and bigger and so I needed bigger jeans. My newest pair is size 34.
September 27, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
alwayZz

i dont think you need to size down anymore...

September 27, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
djanoano

Great. I received my PS today but it seems as though I lost weight. I can button the top button with ease and I can fit my whole hand into my pants (pause).

I wanted them to fit like this...

but instead they fit a little baggier than this...

I bought a 30. Would sizing down one more to a 29 fit like I want it to? I plan on sending them back to context tomorrow.

Thank you in advance for your help!
September 27, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
AdnanToThe

i SAW SOME NICE APC'S IN GAP YESTERDAY

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

September 27, 2011 @ 11:20 PM
yunglordgrizzly

I started bodybuilding, I got bigger and bigger and so I needed bigger jeans. My newest pair is size 34.

yeah im kind of on the same boat and kinda just being irrensponsible a bit with nutrition. i think imma go up to like a 32

grizzly on SS

September 27, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
gibsond

Great. I received my PS today but it seems as though I lost weight. I can button the top button with ease and I can fit my whole hand into my pants (pause).

I wanted them to fit like this...

but instead they fit a little baggier than this...

I bought a 30. Would sizing down one more to a 29 fit like I want it to? I plan on sending them back to context tomorrow.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Wow we're in the same exact situation the same size and I got mine from context. Ill probably end up keeping mine though

Please login first to reply.