Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 7, 2011 @ 09:15 AM
TauKappaEpsilon

Are these two tight on me? They are 2 month old PS sized down 2.

CORRECTION: these are 1 month old, not 2.
September 7, 2011 @ 09:50 AM
traCk.

if you were going for a skinny fit you definitely nailed it. i would wear them a bit lower personally but they definitely dont look "too tight"
im surprised thats 2 months of wear tho....need to start getting rowdy in them jawnz
September 7, 2011 @ 07:29 PM
bluebeansoup

Anybody have recommendations as to where to order from? I'm considering Need Supply, but am in no hurry or anything since it's so hot here in LA!

Selling APC New Cure in 27 worn for a week at home. PM me!

September 8, 2011 @ 12:04 AM
strictlydennis

Question. Regardless of how much work u put into your jeans, does a slimmer fit (like PS) fade easier/faster than a looser fit (like NS) since PS are tight and up against ur skin, rather than being loose like NS?
September 8, 2011 @ 03:05 AM
butters

Not necessarily, you could possibly get some more creases here and there, but i'd say fades on a looser or tighter pair are pretty equal. I've seen some really crazy loose fitted japanese brands that look beautiful faded, and i've seen some tighter apc's that have faded nicely too. Really depends the wear and tear you put into them. Tightness does have a roll in how the fades come out though, you'll see that the honeycombs(behind the knee) are a lot closer together and tighter in a slim pair of jeans, and they are more spread out with a looser pair.
September 8, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
kng_vln

Just got my first pair of NS's a couple days ago, sized down 2. The left leg is looking just how I wanted it to(Forming to my leg) but the right leg looks different, the denim on the side seems to always go wide, if that makes sense? Has anyone else had this problem?
September 8, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
TALIBAN

already asked this in the small questions thread but found it necessary to ask you ♥♥♥♥♥s as well..

got a crotch blow on my APCs. it was small and i didn't mind it but i wore them and now it got hella fucking big. I wanna patch it up. I'm thinking of going to Self Edge or Azalea. Ya'll think they'll patch it up?
September 9, 2011 @ 08:38 AM
lumpiasaurus rex

yo, my crotch blew out on my nudies (shocking, right) and i just took it to the local tailor. he patched it up perfectly. no need for fancy shit, its probably gonna cost you more
September 9, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
butters

watch this and you'll understand...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtb5gqT7f44
September 9, 2011 @ 03:13 PM
Unreachable

Looking to get a pair of New Standards. I'm a 28 in N&F Weird Guys, so should I go for a tagged size of 26 or 27?
September 9, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
himynameisblank

Looking to get a pair of New Standards. I'm a 28 in N&F Weird Guys, so should I go for a tagged size of 26 or 27?

27 for skinny 26 for super skinny, your waist is a true 30 i'm assuming? how much did you size down on WG's and
what kind of fit are you going for with the new standards? size down 3 for skinny, 2 for regular

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

September 9, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

whats skinnier from the knee down

ps or nc?
September 9, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
Vinneus

New Cure is, PS has the same straight leg knee down as the New Standard just a lower rise for the gals.
September 9, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
Vinneus

...also have the new vans collab dropped in store?
September 9, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
Unreachable

27 for skinny 26 for super skinny, your waist is a true 30 i'm assuming? how much did you size down on WG's and
what kind of fit are you going for with the new standards? size down 3 for skinny, 2 for regular

I'm more of a true 29. If I get size 30 pants, I'm gonna need a belt. I sized down one on the Weird Guy's, but they fit just fine and after a soak, they were skin tight. Guess I'll go with the 27. cool
September 10, 2011 @ 12:09 PM
Eugen Eugen

New Cure is, PS has the same straight leg knee down as the New Standard just a lower rise for the gals.

talking shit without having a clue, nice!

ps i really tapered and not straight. nc is skinnier in the thights. ps and nc are both skinny kneedown, but nc has a slight flare at the ankle. nc has a longer rise and ps is low rise so you should decide by the rise and thights..
September 10, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
TALIBAN

yo, my crotch blew out on my nudies (shocking, right) and i just took it to the local tailor. he patched it up perfectly. no need for fancy shit, its probably gonna cost you more

Thanks bro. They just patched it or stitched it up? I don't want this shit stitched
September 10, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
MrNg

If it's bad, I'd recommend SelfEdge as their darning/repair service is more effective than just stitching a patch onto your jeans. When they darn your jeans they don't just stitch the hole closed but rather they fill in the hole with new fabric. IMO, it's stronger than simply stitching a patch on and it practically makes the jeans new (other than cosmetic differences).
September 10, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
TALIBAN

It's not that bad. Maybe a 2-3 inch hole but i'm honestly not trippin. I'll go to Self Edge sometime this week. right on fam
September 10, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
wedunluvdemhoz

I've had these Rescues for a year. I sized down from my actual (34-36 loose fitting-ish) to a 31 (in APC Rescues) b/c this is my first pair of raw jeans and I was told to do so, cuz they stretch out. THEY AINT STRETCHED OUT. lol Not for me at least!

Should I try sizing up? plannin to sell these and maybe size up on the Rescues (from 31 to maybe going for 33 or 34), or opt for a diff brand. My fat ass just ain't lookin good in these with most of my clothes. Suggestions on sizing up and/or experimenting with another brand fitting for my stature?
September 10, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
samueljwl

thats not a good fit imo. you should've just got some ps they wouldve looked better
September 10, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
wedunluvdemhoz

haha what? PS are an even slimmer cut, how's that gonna be a bitter fit bro? lol i think i just needa size up on Rescues man. i want my jeans to be a lil baggy too
September 10, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
samueljwl

haha what? PS are an even slimmer cut, how's that gonna be a bitter fit bro? lol i think i just needa size up on Rescues man. i want my jeans to be a lil baggy too

wtf those are already baggy whats the point of getting raw denim if your gonna wear them like some fken southpole jeans lol your wastin your time homie
September 10, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

wth is rise?
September 10, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

talking shit without having a clue, nice!

ps i really tapered and not straight. nc is skinnier in the thights. ps and nc are both skinny kneedown, but nc has a slight flare at the ankle. nc has a longer rise and ps is low rise so you should decide by the rise and thights..

Dawg, can you please fix your grammar and spelling?

NC is skinnier in the thights? wtf does that even mean?

Also, whats rise?
September 10, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
wedunluvdemhoz

wtf those are already baggy whats the point of getting raw denim if your gonna wear them like some fken southpole jeans lol your wastin your time homie

Bro I said a lil baggy. I dont want no skin tight homo cut hugging up on my nuts. Just that for the past year, I have been breaking in these Rescues and the fit doesn't look right to me and I'm asking for advice on sizing up. I'm a big guy and skinny jeans aint my thing if you feel me. These are a 31 but my true waist is 34 and while the waist has stretched out, proportions just aren't on point I think.
September 10, 2011 @ 11:42 PM
odb.

is this guy serious? you must wear some tight jeans
September 11, 2011 @ 12:12 AM
samueljwl

Bro I said a lil baggy. I dont want no skin tight homo cut hugging up on my nuts. Just that for the past year, I have been breaking in these Rescues and the fit doesn't look right to me and I'm asking for advice on sizing up. I'm a big guy and skinny jeans aint my thing if you feel me. These are a 31 but my true waist is 34 and while the waist has stretched out, proportions just aren't on point I think.

Idk dude maybe those are already lookin baggy to me cuz of the Jordans but if your insisting ons sizing up I wouldn't go more than 2. Anymore than that and your gonna have a sloppy fit.
September 11, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
MrNg

If your true waist is a 34, you can probably size up one if you feel the fit is too slim. As APCs are vanity sized, 32 should be fine.
September 11, 2011 @ 01:00 AM
trevxv3

I've had these Rescues for a year. I sized down from my actual (34-36 loose fitting-ish) to a 31 (in APC Rescues) b/c this is my first pair of raw jeans and I was told to do so, cuz they stretch out. THEY AINT STRETCHED OUT. lol Not for me at least!

Should I try sizing up? plannin to sell these and maybe size up on the Rescues (from 31 to maybe going for 33 or 34), or opt for a diff brand. My fat ass just ain't lookin good in these with most of my clothes. Suggestions on sizing up and/or experimenting with another brand fitting for my stature?

they havent stretched because there is no tension due to the relaxed fit you have. Stretching only occurs in areas where the denim is strained. Idk why you would want to go any baggier though they dont look that tight at all, and I think its a good fit for a big guy. But yes sizing up will make them baggier and again they wont stretch, but the waist might become a problem

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Please login first to reply.