Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $175.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP175
June 6, 2008 @ 10:10 PM
prolifick21

so i went to the APC store today... i cant do new cures waaaayy too tight for me. NS fit alright i usually where 34s so thats what i tired on i tried to size down but the waist was too tight. but the 34s did stack that well i had have to stag a bit prolly. but they had NS 34 Petites those stacked better. anyone ever tried those?? ill prolly get those soon but i just bought some 10 deep selvedge but i might sell them and just get those.
June 7, 2008 @ 01:20 AM
kancer

do non raw APC denim stretch as much as raw denim? thinking of copping a pair of non raw.
June 7, 2008 @ 01:36 AM

Inactive

You really only have to worry about dramatic stretching with the NS.
June 7, 2008 @ 01:39 AM
kancer

am copping ns ^^
June 7, 2008 @ 01:40 AM

Inactive

when soaking my APC's should u do it whilst wearing them??

or should i just soak and them get them to take my form by just wearing them

Soaking APC's will really only take excess indigo off. APC's are sanfordized so although they may shrink a little after the soak they'll just stretch right back out in a couple days. If you can afford to wait then do it.
June 7, 2008 @ 07:08 AM
Dugout

My true waist is 28-29, would APC NC size 25 stretch to a 29? or would it be better to get something bigger?
June 7, 2008 @ 12:51 PM
D-ane>

^That's just brutal, at LEAST go 26, if you can flex to 29. The most I hear the stretching goes to is about three inches.
June 7, 2008 @ 01:04 PM
goatfacekillah

size down 2 for a more relaxed fit
size down 3 for a bit of a skinnier fit
June 7, 2008 @ 01:07 PM
Potsnu

My true waist is 28-29, would APC NC size 25 stretch to a 29? or would it be better to get something bigger?

Don't size down that much on NC. I would get about 26.
June 7, 2008 @ 06:54 PM
Althis

the combs on my NSs are lookin really bad, ive been wearing them straight for a week and everything else is great except my combs look like shit
June 7, 2008 @ 09:15 PM
da_415_native

I really don't know about much about APC's. I want to find some APC's which are slim/skinny. I usually wear a 30-31 in Levi's. What size should I get with APC's? And also, which model? I appreciate any help because I'm clueless considering this brand.
June 7, 2008 @ 09:19 PM
blee358

new cures. size down 1 for a slim fit or 2 for a skinny fit
June 7, 2008 @ 10:32 PM
da_415_native

blee358- Thanks for the info!
June 7, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
rtst102

the combs on my NSs are lookin really bad, ive been wearing them straight for a week and everything else is great except my combs look like shit

just keep wearing them really. the combs will perfect themselves over time.
June 7, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
jooyok

Post some pics mang.
June 7, 2008 @ 11:15 PM
Althis

been about a week and the thighs are still a bit too snug for my liking, theyre tagged 31 and they have stretched to a 35 (wow) so they naturally just sit low now because if i wear the belt up there its all gonna bunch up and look weird

June 7, 2008 @ 11:34 PM
Althis

look at the thick leather belt thread
June 8, 2008 @ 11:53 AM
Deemy

I think it's Headporter - I'm not sure. Look in the said thread to find out.
June 8, 2008 @ 12:17 PM
cheeseball321

So I'm looking to buy my first pair of raw denim..
I'm complete new to this.. the only jeans I've worn are those crappy bullhead jeans from pacsun

I don't really want to buy online.. but I don't know I might..
tips please?

so basically I want something along the lines of..

June 8, 2008 @ 02:29 PM
cheeseball321

well you're in luck because the 2nd pair you posted is a pair of APC new standards

I want a pair that isn't too tight but not too loose.. so the 2nd picture is the new standards? what about the new cures? I want something more like the 1st pic then the 2nd, the 2nd seems just a bit too tight..

also I've read that I should buy them 2 sizes down? or is it 1 size up?

I'm 5'7-5'8, 130-135lbs. and waist is 32.., the inseam is 34'.. do you think I might be too small for a pair of APCs?
June 8, 2008 @ 03:28 PM
cheeseball321

new cures are tighter.

APCs size go down to 26. I suggest going to a store and trying a pair on if that's an option. At first you will barely be able to button them, so dont stress about that

I don't think there's any stores around Fort Wayne, Indiana that sell APC.. I might just buy online and hope for the best.. so my waist is a 32.. so I would get a size 30? right?

in the 2nd picture I posted of optionzach, I like how his fit perfectly..
Is this right? The parts below the knee won't stretch much or at all but everything else will and waist will stretch 2 sizes after 2 weeks of daily wear?

I'm completely new to raw denim, sorry if I sound dumb. I've been used to buying jeans at the mall with sizes like 32x32.. you know? So for APCs and almost every other raw denim maker they have only one size, which is for your waist, so the length of the jeans are all the same? What if I'm too short? I'm 5'7-5'8
June 8, 2008 @ 03:44 PM
cheeseball321

Im pretty sure Zach sized down 2 and the length on APCs is something like a 34 so you'll be fine.

alright thanks, I've seen your APCs on WDYDT.. they're quite nice..

for the smell what do you do? I mean if people start sniffing, people surely wouldn't understand wearing a pair of 6 months and not washing them especially my parents.

what's the cheapest place to buy them online?

also do you know who makes these jeans?

June 8, 2008 @ 04:01 PM
goatfacekillah

first ones you posted are LVC's
2nd are samurai's
June 8, 2008 @ 05:26 PM
cheeseball321

^^ Yep WHat he said, But on the Frist ones if u want that exact style its the LVC Saddlebacks, they arnt raw

And the cheapest spot to buy em online would be DenimBar
www.denimbaronline.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=62&DEPARTMENT_ID=38

Look around for the discount code so you can get them cheaper, and your inluck they have ur size ..

yea thanks guys for the help, but I'm wondering if they'll look right on me or not, you know? it looks great on option but I don't want to look all weird in them.. and there's no possible way I could go in a store that sells APC to try them out

I would say I have a lean/small body type as I'm only 5'7 ish and weight 130, but I'm trying to shed a few pounds and make some muscle.. I'm just worried that it'll be too tight around my thighs and I'll waste 140 bucks..

are these new cures or standards? they look amazing here
June 8, 2008 @ 06:33 PM
jooyok

been about a week and the thighs are still a bit too snug for my liking, theyre tagged 31 and they have stretched to a 35 (wow) so they naturally just sit low now because if i wear the belt up there its all gonna bunch up and look weird

How much was your final price for the wallet? Flathead if i'm not mistaken.
June 8, 2008 @ 07:07 PM
goatfacekillah

that wallet & reign are by "unlucky" on styleforum

he paid $90 for both

June 8, 2008 @ 07:08 PM
XXXL

yea thanks guys for the help, but I'm wondering if they'll look right on me or not, you know? it looks great on option but I don't want to look all weird in them.. and there's no possible way I could go in a store that sells APC to try them out

I would say I have a lean/small body type as I'm only 5'7 ish and weight 130, but I'm trying to shed a few pounds and make some muscle.. I'm just worried that it'll be too tight around my thighs and I'll waste 140 bucks..

are these new cures or standards? they look amazing here

So we're about the same size. I'm 5'7-5'8, and I'm 128. I'm unsure what model steveee's are. But if I were to go with apc's I'd go with new cures size 25 or 26. But thats my opinion, I like my pants pretty tight. As I'm in to exact fitments.
June 8, 2008 @ 07:26 PM
kidkorea

I don't think there's any stores around Fort Wayne, Indiana that sell APC.. I might just buy online and hope for the best.. so my waist is a 32.. so I would get a size 30? right?

in the 2nd picture I posted of optionzach, I like how his fit perfectly..
Is this right? The parts below the knee won't stretch much or at all but everything else will and waist will stretch 2 sizes after 2 weeks of daily wear?

I'm completely new to raw denim, sorry if I sound dumb. I've been used to buying jeans at the mall with sizes like 32x32.. you know? So for APCs and almost every other raw denim maker they have only one size, which is for your waist, so the length of the jeans are all the same? What if I'm too short? I'm 5'7-5'8

I sized down 3 on my Apc's and I think I could have sized down 4 haha. The thing with APC denim is that is stretches alot. The more pressure you put on the jeans the more it'll stretch.

The only reason why they look so tight on Optionzach right now is because they are brand new. They will become alot looser with wear.

I'd get new standards and size down 3.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

June 8, 2008 @ 08:55 PM
HH

I've basically settled on getting some NS for the summer. I really regret getting Slim Jims despite the compliments I get on them. I just don't really like them.
June 8, 2008 @ 11:29 PM
cheeseball321

I sized down 3 on my Apc's and I think I could have sized down 4 haha. The thing with APC denim is that is stretches alot. The more pressure you put on the jeans the more it'll stretch.

The only reason why they look so tight on Optionzach right now is because they are brand new. They will become alot looser with wear.

I'd get new standards and size down 3.

size down 3... 4 sizes? really? I don't want a super tight fit, just fitted.. but I might take your word and go with 3 sizes down..

no offense to this dude but this is what I don't want.. I want it to be fitted not loose.. especially around the thigh area

Please login first to reply.