April 15, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
jingerBread

So I keep getting the wrong size for a good fit.

I bought a size 29 in new cures and it was tight as hell on the leg.
Then I bought 29 in New standards and that was too loose and I have to cuff it. razz

I like Nudies slim jim fit. Is petit standard the fit I'm looking for?
Any suggestions? It would be much appreciated. Thanks

Yes Petit Standard are the cut that you're looking for.
April 15, 2011 @ 07:57 PM
jingerBread

hehe thanks, i know i baby my jeans but it's only cause i love them

&) my apc's <3

You're not supposed to baby your jeans. Beat the crap out them them, wear them all the time, wipe your hands on them. That is how you will get a good evolution out of your jeans. You can always throw them in the freezer if they start to smell.

As for heel dragging.. Get them hemmed. It will take away some of your stacks but if you're getting heel drag all the time then you have plenty of stacks anyway. The local tailor down the street charges 7 dollars to hem..
April 15, 2011 @ 08:01 PM
failftw

You're not supposed to baby your jeans. Beat the crap out them them, wear them all the time, wipe your hands on them. That is how you will get a good evolution out of your jeans.

this.
April 16, 2011 @ 09:48 AM
DespicableMe

APC NC 2 Yrs 5 Washes

Can you tell me the exact model of shirt and denim?
If you got a links, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks
April 18, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
zzzboy

yes, they are stiff because they have dried off.
April 18, 2011 @ 12:58 PM
lagsinner

Was outside in the POURING rain last night for about 10-15 minutes twice with my APC's. Had to carry a drunk girl to the bus and back to my room (which is why I said twice)... bad night. But I noticed my APC's shade is pretty much the same although it's stiff as hell again (like when I soaked my Levi's for the first time). I'm guessing I just keep wearing and it'll un-stiffen right?

Hope she paid you back for your services. if you know what I mean ;]
April 18, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
Hella

Was outside in the POURING rain last night for about 10-15 minutes twice with my APC's. Had to carry a drunk girl to the bus and back to my room (which is why I said twice)... bad night. But I noticed my APC's shade is pretty much the same although it's stiff as hell again (like when I soaked my Levi's for the first time). I'm guessing I just keep wearing and it'll un-stiffen right?

Raw denim stiffens up when you wet it. It'll get soft with some wear bro.
April 19, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
prolifick21

Getting back into my APC game... Whats the best place to buy them online, and does anyone have any coupon codes?
April 19, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
yoon

how much is apc including NY tax?

thinking of copping one this summer

www.ronindivision.com

April 20, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
offdee

how much is apc including NY tax?

thinking of copping one this summer

I think they are up to $175 now. I bought mine at $155 about 1.5 years ago.
April 20, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
prolifick21

I think they are up to $175 now. I bought mine at $155 about 1.5 years ago.

Yeah i could of sworn they were 150 back in the day, now im only seeing 160-175. did they change the product or is this just inflation?
April 20, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
buddyjustinn

Quick question. Popped into the LA store today and tried some Black PS in 29 & 28. The 29 fit PERFECTLY, could even button the top. Everything about it was perfect.
I didn't want them to stretch more, so I went with a 28. I can barely get my calfs through the freaken pants. -_- I'm sure the waist will stretch to accommodate, but will the calves? I only need like a max of .5" BIG measurement on the calves, probably less will suffice.
April 20, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
jingerBread

Quick question. Popped into the LA store today and tried some Black PS in 29 & 28. The 29 fit PERFECTLY, could even button the top. Everything about it was perfect.
I didn't want them to stretch more, so I went with a 28. I can barely get my calfs through the freaken pants. -_- I'm sure the waist will stretch to accommodate, but will the calves? I only need like a max of .5" BIG measurement on the calves, probably less will suffice.

It depends on how tight they are in the calves. They will probably stretch though.
April 20, 2011 @ 11:52 PM
trevxv3

Calves will stretch out eventually but that area takes the longest because there is no stress there, but if it is as tight as you say it is, then it should stretch out just like any other cotton fabric.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

April 21, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
buddyjustinn

Thanks guys. At the moment, it's like a second layer of skin. In all honesty, I'm a true 32, and when I tried the PS 29, I could button it up all the way which I thought was weird. The waist will fit perfectly on these 28, but the calf area is what bothers me a lot. It's literally skin tight at the moment. Is there any way to make it stretch faster? I only need about .5" measured horizontally across the knee more. Should I just get the 29? The waist will end up being too big though.
April 21, 2011 @ 12:41 AM
tree fiddy

maybe you should get new standards instead?
April 21, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
ryun

Thanks guys. At the moment, it's like a second layer of skin. In all honesty, I'm a true 32, and when I tried the PS 29, I could button it up all the way which I thought was weird. The waist will fit perfectly on these 28, but the calf area is what bothers me a lot. It's literally skin tight at the moment. Is there any way to make it stretch faster? I only need about .5" measured horizontally across the knee more. Should I just get the 29? The waist will end up being too big though.

holy shit sized down 4 on PS? thats tight as fuck but coolcoolcool. Personally i sized down only one as my TTS is 30 and i have 29. Fits kinda tight but i sag so i stretched a lot. i remember it was tight on me.it'll stretch eventually dw about it. if you like the tight go for it but personally i kinda like that loose/tight more into loose.

ps: if ur worried about waist getting bigger, just get a belt thats what i got so i can get mad wiskerscoolcool
April 21, 2011 @ 01:16 AM
buddyjustinn

Yeah, it's insanely tight. \:
The 29s (sized down 3) were like a Grim Tim fit to me. I'm going to go back tomorrow and try to exchange it for a 29. Do you guys know their exchange policy? 15 days right?

I've went through NS, they fit too loose..
April 21, 2011 @ 07:34 AM
plainview

bout 7 months off very varied wear..

April 21, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
fryingpan

^^goodshit. keep wearing them. looks like it'll turn out nicely
April 21, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
funaki619

whats with those creases though. little off imo
April 21, 2011 @ 07:04 PM
failftw

whats with those creases though. little off imo

^ this. and also, if you're gonna wear dark(er) denim with black shoes... don't wear white socks.
No hate. Just sayin'
April 21, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
trevxv3

white socks with black authentics is always a no go. always.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

April 22, 2011 @ 04:59 AM
plainview

pinrolled em a touch, the crease on the inside seems to always be there though.
April 23, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
Tonyreyes

I'm looking for a pair of NS size 27 or 28 (used preferably), I'm kinda tired of my PS size 27. I'm willing to trade, I'll PM photos if anyone is interested in a trade.
April 24, 2011 @ 09:24 AM
TagPopnQua

i'm a girl. i bought my APC PS at a sz 27 but they stretched a bit too much. I want them to fit tighter so I decided i'd wash them today and let them dry in the machine. im not worried about losing dye or anything and my fades should be good. I saw someone say you shouldn't dry them in the machine, I was wondering why not.
April 24, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
hooperr

Putting them in the dryer will cause a lot of abrasion and friction that will rub off a lot indigo if your jeans are still wet.
April 24, 2011 @ 12:07 PM
SupraRZ

I threw my first pair of apcs in the dryer not to long ago. I already bought a new a pair so didn't really carry about those.
It does make em shrink a little bit.
Pretty sure people don't recommend using a dryer because it makes them soft.
Which is true.
April 24, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
realignant

i'm a 32on levis, 5'9 165lbs... what size should i get?
April 24, 2011 @ 02:25 PM
Scotty

^ Dont go off levi waist size, what is your true waist? 32? And what style APC are looking for? To everyone. if u are asking about sizing, give us your true waist and style looking to buy..

i'm a girl. i bought my APC PS at a sz 27 but they stretched a bit too much. I want them to fit tighter so I decided i'd wash them today and let them dry in the machine. im not worried about losing dye or anything and my fades should be good. I saw someone say you shouldn't dry them in the machine, I was wondering why not.

Using a dryer will shrink em but they will most likely just stretch right back out to where they were before washing.. Also people dont use a dryer cause it will make them really soft and plus it takes away some of the fabric and make it weaker...

Please login first to reply.