Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 10, 2010 @ 08:38 AM
ekziled

9 months

color is actually darker than the photo.
September 10, 2010 @ 02:16 PM
sneakypete

^^Those are both sick.

Bills came up...

NCs tagged sz 30. Worn for a week. $88 shipped...I'm making a listing in the MP later, so get at me now.
September 10, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
Max S v2

if new cure size 30's are pretty tight on me after stretching, how do you think new standard 30's will fit?
September 10, 2010 @ 08:20 PM
laxlife1234

if new cure size 30's are pretty tight on me after stretching, how do you think new standard 30's will fit?

Oh god... here we go again. Please just go into a store, try on a pair of NS, and btw.. they are a looser fit so you should be fine.

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

September 10, 2010 @ 10:25 PM
SinisterSH-

everthing is just being repeated on this thread.. srsly
September 10, 2010 @ 10:43 PM
Demolishor

I've been doing a little online browsing, and I was curious what people had to say about these in comparison to naked & famous denim, are these fairly similar? I know in general that the price range is about the same, and that these stretch much more i believe? also how do the fits compare?
September 10, 2010 @ 11:05 PM
bulldogskoleff

^^Those are both sick.

Bills came up...

NCs tagged sz 30. Worn for a week. $88 shipped...I'm making a listing in the MP later, so get at me now.

Something looks a little off about these. I can't put my finger on it, and I'm not saying they're fake, I'm just saying from that picture they look a little bit off.
September 10, 2010 @ 11:08 PM
Burr

Something looks a little off about these. I can't put my finger on it, and I'm not saying they're fake, I'm just saying from that picture they look a little bit off.

Looks like he soaked those or something. where'd the nice shine go? the orange threading looks pretty orange for some reason too
September 11, 2010 @ 12:27 PM
Spankbank

Oh god... here we go again. Please just go into a store, try on a pair of NS, and btw.. they are a looser fit so you should be fine.

LOOOOOOOOOOL, shed just save headaches and go back a few pages and read up.
September 11, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
Auguste

Should I soak my NS to soften them up? My stacks looks stupid razz

EDIT: I cuffed them and they seem to look better now
EDIT #2: pics

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

September 12, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
Scotty

^ the stacks will settle after a few weeks of everyday wear...
September 12, 2010 @ 01:35 AM
Nevadaface

I've been wearing my NS for 3 months now. Just recently got caught in the rain with them. Considering doing a cold soak with woolite or dr. bronners. Good idea? Or should i wait for at least 6 months?
September 12, 2010 @ 02:16 AM
WestCoastKidd

anyone interested in NS size 27??
I'm willing to either trade for NS size 28 or $100 shipped.
If interested, send me PM and I'll answer questions/ send pics.
September 12, 2010 @ 02:47 AM
strangers

I've been wearing my NS for 3 months now. Just recently got caught in the rain with them. Considering doing a cold soak with woolite or dr. bronners. Good idea? Or should i wait for at least 6 months?

na just keep wearin em man
September 12, 2010 @ 11:17 AM
saif

ok so I'm confused again lol.

note that I'm a true size 29 waist.

APC's are vanity sized, correct? so size 27 new standard actually measures to a size 29 waist. Now, following the size down 2 rule for newstandards, if I were to get size 25 that would measure to a size 27 waist which will theoretically stretch out to a size 29 waist.

now, I went to the apc store and tried on a size 27 (before i found out they were vanity sized) just for reference. Size 27 fit exactly the way i wanted it to so I was assuming i should buy a size 26 nwe standard in the future so they stretch out to what I wanted. When i tried on size 26 newstandard (vanity sized to 28 waist) I couldn't button the top button, but I know they will stretch.

My question is, for the size down 2 rule do you size down two from your tagged size or the actual waist size? I don't want to buy a size 27 and have it stretch out too much or buy a size 25 and find out i sized down by 4. confused
September 12, 2010 @ 11:28 AM
sneakypete

Looks like he soaked those or something. where'd the nice shine go? the orange threading looks pretty orange for some reason too

Too much saturation/contrast...they looked black when I took the picture so I had to mess with it a little to bring out some blue...

I forgot I gave them an initial soak to get them a little more comfortable...
September 12, 2010 @ 01:03 PM
strangers

APC's are vanity sized, correct? so size 27 new standard actually measures to a size 29 waist. Now, following the size down 2 rule for newstandards, if I were to get size 25 that would measure to a size 27 waist which will theoretically stretch out to a size 29 waist.

now, I went to the apc store and tried on a size 27 (before i found out they were vanity sized) just for reference. Size 27 fit exactly the way i wanted it to so I was assuming i should buy a size 26 nwe standard in the future so they stretch out to what I wanted. When i tried on size 26 newstandard (vanity sized to 28 waist) I couldn't button the top button, but I know they will stretch.

My question is, for the size down 2 rule do you size down two from your tagged size or the actual waist size? I don't want to buy a size 27 and have it stretch out too much or buy a size 25 and find out i sized down by 4. confused

the rule is you go 2 down from your actual waist so you're supposed to get a 27, or if you want a slimmer fit go down 3 and get a 26. That's how i sized on NS, i'm a 31 and i bought a 29. It worked out pretty well for me.
September 12, 2010 @ 03:25 PM
im_shy

from the way you described it, a sz 26 sounds right for you. you usually want the jeans so tight that you can button the top button when you first wear them. they'll then stretch to a good fit.
September 12, 2010 @ 05:44 PM
jacksond91

So I am now the proud owner of a pair of New Standards! I am concerned with them smelling in the future, which they inevitably will. I have heard about dryer sheets, hanging 'em up and putting them in the freezer, but what are some other methods (I ask because I do not have a freezer in my dorm room)???
September 12, 2010 @ 05:48 PM
hools

^yeah just throw dryer sheets in the pockets while they're hung up or something. depending on what you do, you'll be surprised on how long they can go without smelling

Crazy ass girlfriend just cut up my NS. 7 months of wear down the drain.

R.I.P. 12.25.09 - 9.01.10.

shame. expose the nudies you have of her immediately.
September 12, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
Hova

So I am now the proud owner of a pair of New Standards! I am concerned with them smelling in the future, which they inevitably will. I have heard about dryer sheets, hanging 'em up and putting them in the freezer, but what are some other methods (I ask because I do not have a freezer in my dorm room)???

just wash em man

the freezer/febreeze/air out only works for so long

when they start smellin real bad just wash em man
September 12, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
Hova

25 or 26 would be good if the 27 fit you how you like

the 25-26 will stretch into that fit or bigger

as theyre new standards
September 12, 2010 @ 10:38 PM
SeaToSeoul

About how long does it take for the denim to stop wrecking sneakers. I live in a fairly humid place and am afraid to get a new pair of kicks after what the APC's did to my off-white fans during some light rain.
September 12, 2010 @ 11:21 PM
Scotty

Saif if u look a cour pages back I explained I and made a chart... Just look before piston u will find the answer...
September 12, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
ASSHOLE

dam everyone is stupid
September 13, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
NahMean

ForGentlemen.blogspot.com

^For more pictures check the blog

Just washed these last week:

&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)
September 13, 2010 @ 12:26 AM
Rizzice

160lbs 5'9" APC NS 28.. 2 days worn
I like these so much I've decided I want to get a pair of NCs or PSs.. do I want to size up one from my NS size? When I got my NS top button was too tight too button, and is starting to feel like a perfect fit.

September 13, 2010 @ 08:17 PM
Kazi

Dat crutch swag ^^^
September 13, 2010 @ 08:39 PM
sargasm

160lbs 5'9" APC NS 28.. 2 days worn
I like these so much I've decided I want to get a pair of NCs or PSs.. do I want to size up one from my NS size? When I got my NS top button was too tight too button, and is starting to feel like a perfect fit.

did you size down two on these? solid fit.

and you should size up as you go onto the tighter fits if you want to maintain that fit, unless you want skin tight swag
September 13, 2010 @ 11:37 PM
ichris

do new standards really stretch that much? i usually wear a 30 in even steven nudies and thats my true size, they stretched about a good inch. would you guys recommend me just staying with a 30?

Please login first to reply.