Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 9, 2008 @ 09:48 PM
vc6x!

got my new standards today sz 28. I sized down two and like how there are now but im starting to think i should have done 3

April 9, 2008 @ 10:05 PM
uEih

They look great! my size 28 NS are on its way too. Why did you think you should have sized down 3 because i sized down 2 just like you.
April 9, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
vc6x!

They look great! my size 28 NS are on its way too. Why did you think you should have sized down 3 because i sized down 2 just like you.

Im just wrried about the stretching cause these seem to fit perfectly right now i dont want them to stretch a lot. But the fit is perrfect rigt now!
April 9, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
kidkorea

^ I sized down 2 on my first pair and ended up selling them a week later.

I got my sized down 3 pair two days ago and the fit is absolutely perfect! With a bit more wear, when they stretch out a bit more it'll look really nice.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

April 9, 2008 @ 11:10 PM
uEih

^ How bad were they? Nothing a belt couldn't fix right? I'm starting to have second thoughts now but i dont want to wait any longer.
April 9, 2008 @ 11:48 PM
kidkorea

Well they weren't bad at all haha. I just wanted a slimmer fit and sizing down 3 was more to my liking.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

April 10, 2008 @ 02:17 AM
xwikdx

i have a pair of size 30 black apc NS

i was wondering what the leg opening is, i kinda want to get the bottom tailored but i have never got any jeans tailored before i want it alittle slimmer so it looks better with sneakers and right it looks alittle flaired, i only sized down 1, anyone know how big it is and how big i should make it
April 10, 2008 @ 11:36 AM

Inactive

I have a pair of NS sized down 2 and they fit perfectly, at first it was tough to button up but stretched out perfectly... I tried on a pair 3 sizes down and it was impossible to button up... The employee at the APC store told me that if I were to size down 3 I might as well just buy a pair of sized down 1 NC's... It all depends on your body type if you have skinny legs then 3 sizes down might be good.
April 10, 2008 @ 11:47 AM
dunknjordans

hey well ima boutta cop my first pair of a.p.c.s but idk wat size to get. ima size 30 by 32 in cheap mondays alive n dry n i lov the way they fit with the bottom tapered. im looking for a not too tight n not too baggy fit. i sag my jeans a little bit so does anyone knw wat kind of style n size i shuld get? any advice would help thanks.
April 10, 2008 @ 11:48 AM
dunknjordans

wheres the apc store in los angeles?
April 10, 2008 @ 11:59 AM
kidkorea

^ Google it.

And you might wanna cop a pair of new standards sized down 2 (or maybe just even 1) from your true waist if you are looking for a not so baggy but not to slim fit.

April 10, 2008 @ 03:37 PM
xwikdx

i was wondering what the leg opening is, i kinda want to get the bottom tailored but i have never got any jeans tailored before i want it alittle slimmer so it looks better with sneakers and right it looks alittle flaired, i only sized down 1, anyone know how big it is and how big i should make it

anyone?
April 10, 2008 @ 04:15 PM
dunknjordans

but arent the new standards the one that doesnt have the tapered fitt? they have a straight leg right? arent the new cures with the tapered fit or they wuld b too tight?

so a size 29 I Shuld get?
April 10, 2008 @ 07:03 PM
Azuki

Hey Everyone,

We've been carrying A.P.C. denim for awhile @ Azuki now. We're in San Jose, CA so for those in the area, check us out, and if not, we do take phone orders (40cool 287-2310.

We only have a few sizes left in New Standards and Rescues, but we should be getting more in a few weeks along with New Cures.

Peace,
LJ
April 10, 2008 @ 07:30 PM
Wishez.

Ok.
Im looking to order some NS(30), like this week or next.
I know of context, denimbar, tobi, and ofcourse the A.P.C but which do think has the best service. Thanx in advance.
April 11, 2008 @ 12:57 AM
UnkleFlom

I bought a pair of New Standards today
they are size 31 (I usually wear size 31 without belt) and I knew to size down at least 1~2 but, i couldn't get the top button of the size 30 to close at all. So i just went with 31.

I put them on and they fit well now. but reading the horror stories of 31s turning into the likes of 34s, what should I do?

I have worn them for a good 10 minutes and there is visible foldings already, i think this will prevent me from getting an exchange, what should I do, is there anyone i can iron it so that it is flat again? anyone?... or anyone wanna purchase these from me?

any advise will be helpful

or should i just wear these out and see what happens? i also know that it shouldn't stretch a whole mess because its not TIGHT on me now.

these are brand new.
let me know

Indigo 31
April 11, 2008 @ 01:43 AM
yesyesyalll

if your gonna wear them, apparently wearing a belt really snugly helps.
April 11, 2008 @ 01:47 AM
UnkleFlom

^ ugh... thanks...

I just wanted to know if its normal that when people size down two, they can't get the top bottom to close...

cause it was my first time trying on NS and i felt retarded that I had to hold my breathe into the pants and that i couldn't button that thing up, so i just went with true size.

I will see if i can get an exchange done tomorrow. If it works out, I will be getting black in 29s... hmmmm
April 11, 2008 @ 02:13 AM
xwikdx

anyone?
April 11, 2008 @ 07:42 AM
SSBSTS

do you not have a measuring tape or ruler that you can measure your own hem with? if youre getting it tapered you probably want it to be around 7.5" or 7".
April 11, 2008 @ 04:53 PM
Casey

^ ugh... thanks...

I just wanted to know if its normal that when people size down two, they can't get the top bottom to close...

cause it was my first time trying on NS and i felt retarded that I had to hold my breathe into the pants and that i couldn't button that thing up, so i just went with true size.

I will see if i can get an exchange done tomorrow. If it works out, I will be getting black in 29s... hmmmm

I'm usually a 30 but i sized down to a 28 for my new standards. I ordered mine online without ever trying them on going only went by I read online and when I first put them on I had to really suck in my stomach and I could BARELY button up the top. 15 minutes later and a pair of hurting hands i finally got them on. I've been wearing them for about two months now and they fit perfect. Mine stretched out a lot probably because they were so tight to begin with. A friend of mine bought a pair of true size NS and he never wears them anymore cause they're really really baggy.
April 11, 2008 @ 05:25 PM
dlingrv

^ ugh... thanks...

don't worry if you can't get the top button done. had the same problem but now my pair has stretched to the perfect waist size.
April 11, 2008 @ 09:13 PM
UnkleFlom

also, will flipping the botton of the leg hole cause damage? or it stop bleeding or is it just for looks
April 11, 2008 @ 09:27 PM
B2FiNiTY

you mean cuffing?
April 11, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
Potsnu

I bought a pair of New Standards today
they are size 31 (I usually wear size 31 without belt) and I knew to size down at least 1~2 but, i couldn't get the top button of the size 30 to close at all. So i just went with 31.

If you can't get the top button done up, then you got the right size....they're going to stretch a lot as everyone else said.

Sure it might hang on to your ass with a belt, but everywhere else is going to stretch out and it wont' fit good
April 11, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
TeeMillz

I think I'm going to get rescues and I tried em on but heard they stretch like crazy. I'm just wondering if the thigh and lower leg will stretch out because I like the overall fit for that size and I don't want to size down and have the leg opening be too small or have it to tight on my thighs (the pair i tried on had a 8.5 but a size smaller would be 8.25).

Thanks...

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

April 11, 2008 @ 11:38 PM
UnkleFlom

can someone explain to me what Honeycombs are... and how they form?...
April 12, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
Althis

can someone explain to me what Honeycombs are... and how they form?...

gtfo, seriously
April 12, 2008 @ 06:24 AM

Inactive

Seriously, you're a fucking senior member. Go to ISS.
April 12, 2008 @ 10:16 AM
goatfacekillah

senior member from March 2008....

Please login first to reply.