SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
March 13, 2008 @ 12:21 AM

Inactive

Not an insult, truth. But yea sag + stop being ghey.

When was opinion an ultimatum? So you bought into a specific 'look'. SMH
But where are your pictures so we can all critique?
March 13, 2008 @ 12:32 AM
Potsnu

I'm very open to comments, so no offense taken especially after reading some of his other posts. I think he just has a satyr/sarcastic type humour.

Anyways I tried sagging it a bit and it does look better. A lot wider down the thighs and the stacking wasn't affected too much.

I think as the waist stretches out even a little more, I can sag it better. Right now it still hangs just a bit above the hips. When I first got the NS, I wasn't too sure if it was meant to be worn at the waist or to be sagged. I guess it depends on the person and their physique.

Appreciate the honest input though.
March 13, 2008 @ 12:48 AM

Inactive

It depends what you consider sagging. But to safely say, sagging it pulling them down beyond your waist/hip area. I've seen people sag, of all sorts and IMO it looks sloppy and shows how you got no ass at all. lol But i'm just saying. SAGGIN hinders movements though. But I'm just saying...
March 13, 2008 @ 01:33 AM
punchline

does anybody know where to get black APC NS besides the APC website??
March 13, 2008 @ 11:34 AM
karl winslow

anybody got the new grey APC's yet? I see they sold pout pretty fast, wondering if any HBers jumped on that...
March 13, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
Potsnu

does anybody know where to get black APC NS besides the APC website??

I have not seen the black NS's anywhere else but from their main website.

To be honest, most places have already changed to the $155 pricing so if you want it bad enough just get it from their main site.

I would keep in mind that the black NS does fit slimmer than the indigo. Just did a bit more looking around on SuFu and people who sized down to the same waist size as me looks a lot more wider in the thighs/calves.

They'll probably end up stretching the same, but black is less stretch prone given the nature of the dye.
March 13, 2008 @ 11:38 PM
punchline

I have not seen the black NS's anywhere else but from their main website.

To be honest, most places have already changed to the $155 pricing so if you want it bad enough just get it from their main site.

I would keep in mind that the black NS does fit slimmer than the indigo. Just did a bit more looking around on SuFu and people who sized down to the same waist size as me looks a lot more wider in the thighs/calves.

They'll probably end up stretching the same, but black is less stretch prone given the nature of the dye.

thanks for the info
March 15, 2008 @ 02:43 AM
N1QUE

Need some input, how do you think the fit of these NS look on me? A few of my friends who are not too fashion forward says it looks too tight and gay. While I'm not easily affected by others, I just wanted to see what you guys think. It doesn't feel tight or nut hugging at all btw, very comfortable!

I sized down 3, maybe I should have done 2 for that 0.5 inch difference in the thighs and calves. But then the stacking would be a little off. I didn't take into account that the black denim is less stretch prone than the indigo.

dude those look sooo tight.
March 15, 2008 @ 03:01 AM
Weakend

if those APC's are brand new, they might be alright. after wearing them for a few weeks, the fit should relax a good amount. the waist will definitley stretch out, so you can sag them if all else fails.
March 15, 2008 @ 04:03 AM
yesyesyalll

will hot soaking a pair of 2 week old APCs (to try and get any shrinkage whatsoever) ruin future fades?
March 15, 2008 @ 08:50 AM
TyraCute

anybody got the new grey APC's yet? I see they sold pout pretty fast, wondering if any HBers jumped on that...

greys are damn thin...but it doesn't seem like it's going to rip...
it's almost like a stretch material in these jeans...

they are pretty comfy
March 15, 2008 @ 09:20 AM
terrellnrthcrk

^pics would be dope
March 15, 2008 @ 12:39 PM
kidkorea

Got a pair of APC NS size 30. Check the sig.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

March 15, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
Lifted.

apc. 8months. worn about 3-4x a week. casually. 1 soak

March 15, 2008 @ 09:26 PM
D0PE

I just got some APC NS today and love them but will like the calf muscle area loosen up someone because it makes that part of my leg look really skinny from a side view. Ill have some pics up tomorrow or so for some opinions to size up or not.
March 16, 2008 @ 12:22 AM
kweetofu

if anyone is willing to, post more pics of your apc ns fades!
March 16, 2008 @ 02:22 AM
xwikdx

i just got my apcs yesterday, i wore them to a after wedding party. SICK stiff but sick...i got them kinda loose i wear 31 in slim jims i bought 30 in black raw...

pics soon
March 16, 2008 @ 10:58 AM
zangetsu13

wass up people....

i need sum assiatance on "how to wash my A.P.C's"...ive been rocking them religiously for the past 6 months.I never soaked them.can provide pics to.....thanks
March 16, 2008 @ 01:17 PM
punchline

i just got my apcs yesterday, i wore them to a after wedding party. SICK stiff but sick...i got them kinda loose i wear 31 in slim jims i bought 30 in black raw...

pics soon

where did you buy your black APC's?
March 16, 2008 @ 01:47 PM
Lifted.

wass up people....

i need sum assiatance on "how to wash my A.P.C's"...ive been rocking them religiously for the past 6 months.I never soaked them.can provide pics to.....thanks

apc's come wit a info card that shows you different ways to wash
March 16, 2008 @ 03:44 PM
xwikdx

where did you buy your black APC's?

apc.fr
March 17, 2008 @ 01:25 AM
m4d3lnchln4

ok so my APC's just loosened up enough to sag
but now the creases have set in already and so if i do sag then they will be down to my upper calves
should i make it that way and make new creases or try to keep the original creases and have it bunch up a little at the thighs?
March 17, 2008 @ 06:30 PM
bdotwells

so ive had my black APC's since october, worn about 3-4 times a week... absolutley no fading.... jesus christ these just wont budge... theres definatley creasing where wiskers and honeycombs should be and they are broken in... should i go for a wash? Think it would bring out some fades?
March 17, 2008 @ 06:49 PM

Inactive

so ive had my black APC's since october, worn about 3-4 times a week... absolutley no fading.... jesus christ these just wont budge... theres definatley creasing where wiskers and honeycombs should be and they are broken in... should i go for a wash? Think it would bring out some fades?

Black is hard !
Don't trip about it. It'll come. Fades come overtime for everything. Of course if your wearing them and playing X amount of hours for games, it won't happen.
March 18, 2008 @ 02:27 AM
filipin0y

apc all come in 34 inseam right?
March 18, 2008 @ 09:30 AM
busy_tom

i guess the W28 is my size but i can only find a pair of Apc NS in W28.
anyone here who has a pair W28 ? and would you please tell me your height and weight?
thanks!
March 18, 2008 @ 09:43 AM
e

apc all come in 34 inseam right?

Yes
March 18, 2008 @ 10:26 AM
karl winslow

^ I dont think they all come in 34 length, e.
March 18, 2008 @ 08:31 PM
jooyok

^ Most of them do. You can always hem if its too long. suprised
March 18, 2008 @ 08:51 PM
Potsnu

I've read that it really starts to fade around 7-8 months. Once it starts, it'll fade fast.

ok so my APC's just loosened up enough to sag
but now the creases have set in already and so if i do sag then they will be down to my upper calves
should i make it that way and make new creases or try to keep the original creases and have it bunch up a little at the thighs?

Same here. I'm just sagging them and making new creases. You can starch behind the knee and stiffen them up

Please login first to reply.