The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

January 23, 2008 @ 09:28:37
anyone could please help me to check this jeans ,thanks a lot.
http://www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?p=895979#post895979
January 23, 2008 @ 10:44:35
ok my black ns arrived and there perfect, a little stretch and they will be spot on!

now i want the blue ones but the apc website is sold out in 32 where can i get em that will ship to uk?

Theres an apc shop in london somewhere (adress is on their website when its working), theres a shop in birmingham that does em as well (also on the apc site) and then theres oipolloi in manchester (oipolloi.com) they have apc on their site but you cant buy online you have to phone order.
January 23, 2008 @ 11:01:29
i wear levis size in 30 and i want a pair of apc in regular fit ,which size should i buy ? and how about the shrink ? i really dont kno how the size 29 apc new standard jeans on my legs.i dont like baggy fit.
January 23, 2008 @ 11:22:31

Inactive User

Theres an apc shop in london somewhere (adress is on their website when its working), theres a shop in birmingham that does em as well (also on the apc site) and then theres oipolloi in manchester (oipolloi.com) they have apc on their site but you cant buy online you have to phone order.

i live in manc, oi polloi have fook all left will look at the place in ldn and brum!

anyone know an online store?
January 23, 2008 @ 19:25:11

Inactive User

yeah, lol. i never wear them cuffed though. i just happened to take the pic like that.

they're not baggy to me but if you want a slimmer fit get the new standard. they shouldn't look bad on your sneakers. they're not that tapered.

So new standard are SLIGHTLY tapered?
Do you got a picture of your rescues
How do they fit compared to Cheap Mondays? I had a pair and they've stretched out kinda nice. It's tapered, but only a bit too.

I wear mostly js and ams and sbs (sometime).

Thanks
January 23, 2008 @ 23:39:20
anyone could please help me to check this jeans ,thanks a lot.
http://www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?p=895979#post895979

not sure if those are legit, because next to the size is usually the model aka new standard / new cure or whatever.

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

January 23, 2008 @ 23:43:53
i have been wearing in my rescues for a month or two. they fade well but the fit is a little too baggy
January 24, 2008 @ 02:14:43
not sure if those are legit, because next to the size is usually the model aka new standard / new cure or whatever.

thank you.
you mean if there's a model aka new standard or something next to the size then those are legit?
January 24, 2008 @ 09:09:52
possibly, because since apc jeans are so plain it could be easy to replicate, maybe ask for a picture of the top fly button. I never seen apc denim with the model on it and just the size

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

January 24, 2008 @ 12:26:45

blushing
January 24, 2008 @ 12:30:57
I'm tired of everyone wearing APCs

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 24, 2008 @ 12:45:59
not funny.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 24, 2008 @ 13:18:33
^^^ Seriously though. APCs are nice and very plain. I have only seen other people wearing them in person a few times, and I was just guessing that they were APCs.
January 24, 2008 @ 14:47:56
i wasnt trying to be. Why are you tired of it? does it bother you?

sorry about that in that case. it gets kinda wack after seeing person after person posting a picture in APCs in the wdywt thread. yeah they're quality and they're plain I actually have a pair myself but people on this thread get to use to copping what everyone else has. one person catches onto something & then everyone else follows until the next find.
January 24, 2008 @ 17:08:51
^ Yeah a friend of my recommended them to me...like 2 years ago. When there's an entire forum that constantly posts pictures in APCs...not cool. But thats understandable
January 24, 2008 @ 21:24:35
^^ Why not? Forums are places for people with common interests to share amongst themselves. 'Tis only natural.
January 24, 2008 @ 22:05:16
I've never seen anyone wearing APCs besides me on the street, so yeahhh
January 25, 2008 @ 01:35:56
Yo, LA APC store doesnt answer their phone. Anyone know if they have black NSs in store? I assume they do...
January 25, 2008 @ 03:22:07
is denim bar restocking APCs?
January 25, 2008 @ 08:49:33
^ Yeah a friend of my recommended them to me...like 2 years ago. When there's an entire forum that constantly posts pictures in APCs...not cool. But thats understandable

you are an idiot i have to say, who cares if everyone has the same thing. Its like saying ew he has a nike tshirt i have to throw it out now. Wrong, if you think APC is catching up to the hype then dont wear it, simple. ANyhow there arent a lot of people that know about APCs, im guessing because not everyone will spend $150 -$300 on a pair of selvedge raw jeans.
January 25, 2008 @ 14:58:58
No. Its nothing like saying "ew he has a nike tshirt". Nike & APC are entirely different brands reaching different demographics in different ways. Nike has been around for way longer than APC. I could argue with you but why waste the time.
January 25, 2008 @ 15:40:01
No. Its nothing like saying "ew he has a nike tshirt". Nike & APC are entirely different brands reaching different demographs in different ways. Nike has been around for way longer than APC. I could argue with you but why waste the time.

its like the hate on here for people with supreme dior vans. Because so many posters wear that. But in real life the population of poeple who wear supreme dior and vans are so minute. I see what your saying, tons of people in WDYWT are wearing APC. Its popular right now, but if your area had a WDYWT you think it would be the same/?
January 25, 2008 @ 15:58:37
is denim bar restocking APCs?

anyone know?
January 25, 2008 @ 16:00:46
anyone know?

why not call and ask them?
January 25, 2008 @ 16:35:36
its like the hate on here for people with supreme dior vans. Because so many posters wear that. But in real life the population of poeple who wear supreme dior and vans are so minute. I see what your saying, tons of people in WDYWT are wearing APC. Its popular right now, but if your area had a WDYWT you think it would be the same/?

My areas WDYWT would consist of:
Dirty Button Ups
Buckle Jeans
Journey Vans
Incest
January 25, 2008 @ 16:37:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
My areas WDYWT would consist of:
Dirty Button Ups
Buckle Jeans
Journey Vans
Incest

yep. strictly mall stuff.
January 26, 2008 @ 20:58:23
can anyone with experience tell me, is sizing down 3 for the new standard on some skin tight shit? or just slim.
January 26, 2008 @ 21:55:41
I don't hate on ppl. that wear ++supreme dior vans. It's just the fact that almost everyone that wears that combo is a trend whore and must have the latest greatest thing.

I understand, but he is making the point that every one has APC when in fact tons of people who post here do. But most likely in his area, very few wear APC. Same goes with supreme dior vans
Please login first to reply.
x