The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Jan 10, 2008 @ 00:04
so i tried on some New Standards, and im a true 34. I have thicker legs tho...i sized down 2 like ppl say so i tried a 32 they were tight as shit. so i tried a 33 and they were a lot better, and the 34 was sorta baggier than id like. So my question is should i take the 33 that seemed nice, or go w/ the tight 32s and they'll break in.

im lookin for a comfortable not to baggy not tight fit... thanks

sorry im late but they wont stretch out that much in your theighs, atleast not as much as the waist. If its uncomfortable on your dick and theighs then go slightly bigger, unless your atificially stretch them(I use a weight on the croch and hold them in the air for an hour and after that it makes it easier to stretch out the theighs) it wont stretch much. So, imo, i say grab the 33 unless you want to walk funny for quite a few weeks.
Jan 10, 2008 @ 01:04
So I just got a pair of New Standards, sized down to a 28 when I normally wear a 30. Should I soak these? I've heard a lot of places that they're sanforized, so they wont shrink in the waist, but I want to be sure before I start wearing them in.
Jan 10, 2008 @ 10:18
Kick, I'd also suggest sz 30 in the black NS's, but you shoudl look into black Dukes if you like stacking &)
Jan 11, 2008 @ 09:14
I'd say the openings on NS's are a safe bet for your vans and your athletic shoes. And I'd still say either go with a 30. Why can't you try them on at Denim Bar, don't they still have em there?
Jan 11, 2008 @ 15:41
hey guys. I'm really interested to pick up a pair of new cures, but I dont have a place to try them on. Would it be a bad idea to order online and size down 2 (im a true 30 waist, so either 27 or 28 ) I'm Looking for a really slim fit.
Jan 11, 2008 @ 17:04
Sizing down 2 to a 28 will get you a unequivocally slim fit, sizing down another will get you a numbing sensation from the waist down.
Jan 11, 2008 @ 17:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'd say the openings on NS's are a safe bet for your vans and your athletic shoes. And I'd still say either go with a 30. Why can't you try them on at Denim Bar, don't they still have em there?

no more apc at denimbar ?
Jan 12, 2008 @ 08:45
They dont have anymore ONLINE, but I thought they restocked in-store? Could be wrong though.
Jan 12, 2008 @ 08:48
anyone ever try calling them about their apc ? smh
Jan 12, 2008 @ 23:09
if i wear a 36 or 38 depends how i feel in guess,paper denim ,and levis etc wat size should i get for apc nonut huggers .
Jan 13, 2008 @ 03:00
anyone ever try calling them about their apc ? smh

I've contacted a local retailer who carries APC, but they've told me they usually get second to third dibbs on the restocks which will arrive near the end of the month. If your in a rush, try giving the main APC a call...NY, LA, or wherever... check on their site for a local retailer near you.
Jan 13, 2008 @ 20:38
went to apc this weekend in soho nd got a pair of new cures im usually wear a 36 nd got a 34 but they r pretty tight on my legs overall..smh im kinda embarassed to wear these in public but do it anyway so im really hoping these stretch a lot b/c this is the most money i have spent on denim.
Jan 13, 2008 @ 21:05
whats everyones thoughts on rescues, I have a pair and i like them alot. No one everyreally deals with them though?
Jan 13, 2008 @ 21:11
no one kops rescues cause they too baggy nukka
Jan 13, 2008 @ 21:19
Fear I saw somewhere that you had ordered some Imperials. How have they turned out?
Jan 14, 2008 @ 04:49
Has anyone else sized down 3 on their APC NS? Most of the jean is fine but I need more crotch room.... how much does this stretch out???
Jan 14, 2008 @ 14:36
So I haven't posted here in a while due to my PC being in computer-hospital gettin' patched up (thanks to fuckin Limewire viruses)...buuut I've been wearing my New Cures heavily for around 3 weeks, actually got 'em on right now, and I must say, I don't feel like ever taking them off. These are really dope jeans, they stretch a bit, but not enough to take from the slim fit, and they're stacking nicely. I obviously don't see any fading as of yet, but it's slowly starting to make formations where the fades are gonna happen.

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

Jan 14, 2008 @ 14:40
hey, im looking into getting a pair of black ns, just wondering though. all of my jeans are tagged 31, but when i measure it says their waist is 32. if i typically wear jeans slouchy, WHILE tucking in my undershirts, what size black ns should i get?

thanks guys
Jan 14, 2008 @ 18:08
Has anyone else sized down 3 on their APC NS? Most of the jean is fine but I need more crotch room.... how much does this stretch out???

PM SneakEater
Jan 14, 2008 @ 18:41
^second that.. ive been looking up and down for black new cures
Jan 14, 2008 @ 23:44
Fear I saw somewhere that you had ordered some Imperials. How have they turned out?

didnt fit right, i exchanged them for a bigger size. havent got them back yet
Jan 15, 2008 @ 00:05
So I haven't posted here in a while due to my PC being in computer-hospital gettin' patched up (thanks to fuckin Limewire viruses)...buuut I've been wearing my New Cures heavily for around 3 weeks, actually got 'em on right now, and I must say, I don't feel like ever taking them off. These are really dope jeans, they stretch a bit, but not enough to take from the slim fit, and they're stacking nicely. I obviously don't see any fading as of yet, but it's slowly starting to make formations where the fades are gonna happen.

stay away from the limewire...

it's bad news...
Jan 15, 2008 @ 08:35
which a.p.c. denim has a similar fit to uniqlo's S-001? im guessing new standard..?
Jan 15, 2008 @ 08:41
i was looking into the blacks. which are apc online only from usa. The denim bar only carries the indigos but mad ppl. buy them.

I was saying this so you could try on the indigo NS's because they obviously are going to fit like the blacks, then when you figure out which size you want, you can order them online. Make sense?
Jan 15, 2008 @ 09:41
Just got my APC NS from Context i sized down three so there tight, but i'm working on them
Jan 15, 2008 @ 10:23
Context is the SHIT! great customer service...
Jan 15, 2008 @ 22:29
Does anyone have any good Tobi coupon codes?blushing
Jan 16, 2008 @ 09:17
The APC blacks are smaller in the thighs and knees son! Step your APC knowledge game up.smokeyface

Really? I thought they just took longer to stretch out. My bad then...bitch. &)
Jan 16, 2008 @ 19:01
Why dont I see Hipsters on the APC.fr website?
Jan 16, 2008 @ 21:20
Does anyone have any good Tobi coupon codes?blushing

Check styleforums.net
go to denim section, then hover your mouse over the shops and then the coupon will appear blushing

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Please login first to reply.