The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

January 28, 2009 @ 22:54:50
Probably not but then you cant make a whole circle of books according to your waist..so it would be best to naturally stretch it out by wear.

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

January 28, 2009 @ 23:02:52
Probably not but then you cant make a whole circle of books according to your waist..so it would be best to naturally stretch it out by wear.

Yeah, imagine your waist being a bit... square.
January 29, 2009 @ 00:01:21
Haha, yeah; I'm just eager to wear these blushing.
January 29, 2009 @ 00:08:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
would it be bad for my nss if i put a stack of books in the waist while i am sleeping to aid in the stretching process? I have a perfect amount of textbooks to where i can barely button all the buttons, and it stretches the waist nicely. Thanks.

do not do this please
January 29, 2009 @ 00:14:09
Okay blushing.
January 29, 2009 @ 04:55:50
it takes like 2 days for it to stretch out pretty well..
January 29, 2009 @ 09:42:22
Haha, yeah; I'm just eager to wear these blushing.

Just wear it around the house... if you want you can wear them while you sleep.
January 29, 2009 @ 10:04:12
Oh fosho? Cool but he says he sized down 1 on them so like I dont want them to look hella skinny and shit. I want a more straight/slim look.

I've seen a lot of nasty lookin apcs so I'm kinda scared.

i always go for the smaller size when in doubt with apc. but its your call
January 29, 2009 @ 10:23:16
i always go for the smaller size when in doubt with apc. but its your call

Yeah, I'd always go smaller with APCs, but right now I'm wearing my New Cures that I sized down one on. I've worn them for almost a week, but they haven't stretched - only in the waist. I'll post fit pics later in the day when I'm not at school. I'm afraid they might be too tight.
January 29, 2009 @ 12:41:00
Yeah, I'd always go smaller with APCs, but right now I'm wearing my New Cures that I sized down one on. I've worn them for almost a week, but they haven't stretched - only in the waist. I'll post fit pics later in the day when I'm not at school. I'm afraid they might be too tight.

I sized down 2 on my New Cures.. The first couple weeks might seem like hell, but after that they eventually stretch. It's been about a month for mine, and I'm liking the fit now. Felt a little stranger when I realized that they weren't ridiculously tight anymore.
January 29, 2009 @ 15:34:42
best jeans i ever bought were my ns sized three down...took a couple weeks and fits like a dream
January 29, 2009 @ 19:17:07

i sized down one too, now they are so comfortable blushing
January 29, 2009 @ 19:43:43
best jeans i ever bought were my ns sized three down...took a couple weeks and fits like a dream

Same. Got APC NS 29's. When i'm a true 31-32.
Still tryna stretch out a lil more in the waist. Everywhere else is really good fit.
January 29, 2009 @ 20:10:36

My New Cures sized down one.
January 29, 2009 @ 21:02:43
Some questions. Alright so I purchased A.P.C. new standards and sized down too 29 (I wear 31-32) as I heard they stretched a lot. I hemmed them from 32 too 30, as I do sag but don't like od stacking. Initially, they were tight too the point of being uncomfortable and hard too button, but that has gotten better. What is keeping me wondering, why aren't they stacking like all of yours. The back seems so straight legged. Any suggestions
January 29, 2009 @ 21:05:33
Because you hemmed them...
January 29, 2009 @ 21:12:53
Because you hemmed them...

so there's no way too fix it? I only got them hemmed as I didn't really like od stacking...hmm
January 29, 2009 @ 21:19:45
once you hem you cant go back..it would be ridiculously troublesome

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

January 29, 2009 @ 21:39:33
Im a fairly short person and I just purchased a pair of PS. I know the default length is 34, but I was thinking maybe I should go down to 32 ish? It wont really matter if I hem it a little correct? I can still stack regardless. Im just gonna do a cheap hem, i dont care about euro, but I hard how it ruins the self edge O_O. It only matters if you cuff though right?
once you hem you cant go back..it would be ridiculously troublesome
January 29, 2009 @ 21:54:36
^

Then NS and PS will be your best bet. Or even Rescues.
January 29, 2009 @ 21:55:28
Some questions. Alright so I purchased A.P.C. new standards and sized down too 29 (I wear 31-32) as I heard they stretched a lot. I hemmed them from 32 too 30, as I do sag but don't like od stacking. Initially, they were tight too the point of being uncomfortable and hard too button, but that has gotten better. What is keeping me wondering, why aren't they stacking like all of yours. The back seems so straight legged. Any suggestions

:facepalm
January 29, 2009 @ 22:37:42

^ lol this guy lacks common sense.
January 29, 2009 @ 22:53:25
apcs dont even come in 32 do they?
January 29, 2009 @ 23:33:24

lets see some fit pics hommie
=)
January 29, 2009 @ 23:36:03
apcs dont even come in 32 do they?

i caught that too

maybe he copped em used? i dunno
January 29, 2009 @ 23:38:23
erkay, i keep reading and reading and reading.. and now i is are confused..

My understanding is that apc's translate roughly like this (compared loosely to levi's):

Rescue- Levi's "Relaxed" Fit
NS- Levi's 501's
NC- Levi's 514's/Slim
PS- Skinny

Plz to correct me if i are wrong. I'm trying to get some NS if infact they are pretty similar to 501's.
January 29, 2009 @ 23:40:18
^

It's not so hard.

Rescue - relaxed.
NS - straight leg.
PS - straight/slim.
NC - slim.

I don't know how to translate it into Levi's, but that's that.
January 29, 2009 @ 23:41:10
i would call NC ...skinny not slim
January 29, 2009 @ 23:45:30
erkay, i keep reading and reading and reading.. and now i is are confused..

My understanding is that apc's translate roughly like this (compared loosely to levi's):

Rescue- Levi's "Relaxed" Fit
NS- Levi's 501's
NC- Levi's 514's/Slim
PS- Skinny

Plz to correct me if i are wrong. I'm trying to get some NS if infact they are pretty similar to 501's.

nc are skinnier then ps
January 29, 2009 @ 23:48:18
nc are skinnier then ps

Yes.

If we were to make a line diagram for your (sasquach) better understanding, it would look like this:

Ranging from loosest on the left to skinnier on the right:

Rescue ------- New Standard ------ Petite Standard ------ New Cure.
Please login first to reply.
x