January 30, 2009 @ 02:40 PM
pure.simplicity

^ yeah that basically sums it up
January 30, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
kgeyser

APC NC sized down 3, fit really tight on the waist, 2nd day of wearing, i think they could stretch out a lot more, how's the fit?

Perfect fit.
January 30, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
heydeleteme

6 months 1 wash.
January 30, 2009 @ 06:45 PM
sellme

crazy4kix.. if you can't button them all the way up I think you're gonna be fucked (unless you don't sag).
January 30, 2009 @ 06:55 PM
samsizzle

again, where to purchase in socal besides LA?
January 30, 2009 @ 08:48 PM
ptoing

barneys coop, carve...
January 31, 2009 @ 11:13 AM
ilovejeans

Go apc
January 31, 2009 @ 12:02 PM
ilovejeans

anyone wanna sell some to me?
January 31, 2009 @ 01:42 PM
DunkPunk

again, where to purchase in socal besides LA?

go find a barneys close to you.

UCSB.

February 1, 2009 @ 02:28 AM
thepaintedbird

I heard Raw Petite New Standards run 2 sizes too small... So if I pick up some and they are ass-tight on me then I'm doing well?
February 1, 2009 @ 02:37 AM
Sarcaustic

They'll stretch out.

You'll know if they're TOO tight.
February 1, 2009 @ 12:59 PM
keakkk

Got 27 NC's yesterday.....

can't button the top one yet...
February 1, 2009 @ 01:30 PM
chrisernator

i got some new standards the toher day...and i sized UP. LOL i know lots of people are going to hate. But the main reason i sized up was because the inseamwas too short. Also I'm not going for that "hypeabeast skinny jean look" so i don't really care if my jeans don't stretch. and if they're not too tight on my legs, then they wont stretch, and i don't mind wearing a belt. give me your input about what i did.........anyway i got my new standards on sale and they're my second pair of "nice" jeans. Still learning on how sizing up/down works. thanks.
February 1, 2009 @ 01:46 PM
Sarcaustic

i got some new standards the toher day...and i sized UP. LOL i know lots of people are going to hate. But the main reason i sized up was because the inseamwas too short. Also I'm not going for that "hypeabeast skinny jean look" so i don't really care if my jeans don't stretch. and if they're not too tight on my legs, then they wont stretch, and i don't mind wearing a belt. give me your input about what i did.........anyway i got my new standards on sale and they're my second pair of "nice" jeans. Still learning on how sizing up/down works. thanks.

They will still stretch whether or not there is any pressure on the denim. I don't understand your saying that the inseam was too short, I believe all APCs come with a 34 inseam. Even if you size down one with NS, you'll still have a straight leg fit, not a slim fit.
February 1, 2009 @ 02:02 PM
McTease

Finally got me a pair of New Standards, sized down two. This is my first pair of raw denim so hopefully it turns out nice.
February 1, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
FreshWang03

like Acquisition said, all APC's have the same inseam, 34 inches, so sizing up or down on waist doesn't affect the length.

u should've went with some other brands that carry denim with longer inseams if u thought it was too short.
February 1, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
Sarcaustic

Finally got me a pair of New Standards, sized down two. This is my first pair of raw denim so hopefully it turns out nice.

Fit pics, please. smile
February 1, 2009 @ 02:37 PM
chrisernator

They will still stretch whether or not there is any pressure on the denim. I don't understand your saying that the inseam was too short, I believe all APCs come with a 34 inseam. Even if you size down one with NS, you'll still have a straight leg fit, not a slim fit.

O.O so you're saying a 28 waist has the same inseam has a 32 waist O.O Im a true waist 30 and i bought 31s; the 31s just felt so much easier to move in. But if all ns have inseam 34 then i am definitley going back to exchange to a smaller waist, it will stretch rite?...O.o i should have read this thread more thoroughly before buying the jeans ==

duno if this is the right place to post, but anyone know a specific brand or fit of jeans that has longer inseam to like..35/35.5'? thx
February 1, 2009 @ 02:52 PM
FreshWang03

O.O so you're saying a 28 waist has the same inseam has a 32 waist O.O Im a true waist 30 and i bought 31s; the 31s just felt so much easier to move in. But if all ns have inseam 34 then i am definitley going back to exchange to a smaller waist, it will stretch rite?...O.o i should have read this thread more thoroughly before buying the jeans ==

duno if this is the right place to post, but anyone know a specific brand or fit of jeans that has longer inseam to like..35/35.5'? thx

yep, its definitely gonna stretch, go back and exchange.

i know for sure Imperials have a longer inseam, mine are between 36-37 inches depending on how i measure.
February 1, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
YDNA

anyone who needs apc hit me with a pm.
February 1, 2009 @ 03:03 PM
DG111

anyone who needs apc hit me with a pm.

I need some andy! But I'm waiting till i get my cash game right. sad

Sucks cuz I blow every paycheck on gear or food or other shit as soon as i get it sad

Maybe when I get my tax returns I will put that money strictly to a pair of new standards &)
February 1, 2009 @ 03:27 PM
sellme

Got 27 NC's yesterday.....

can't button the top one yet...

I would size up because if you can't button the NC's all the way up, you're pretty much fucked. They will not stretch enough... and with the high rise of the jeans it just doesn't work.

From personal experience, I sized down 2 and could BARELY button up the top button and after several months (albeit with less wear because of other jeans) they have only just stretched enough for me to sag without discomfort. Also, the jeans are not meant to be worn without all buttons done up, so you may notice slight tearing at the holes. Furthermore, you may notice some bursting at the seams on the side of the jeans from extreme stretching resulting from sizing down too much.
February 1, 2009 @ 04:11 PM
McTease

Fit pics, please. smile

February 1, 2009 @ 04:17 PM
Sarcaustic

^

cool

Makes me wish I had bought a pair of NS instead of NC.
February 1, 2009 @ 04:41 PM
uhhhhh durrrrr

Mc Tease, those fit real good.
February 1, 2009 @ 04:58 PM
keakkk

I would size up because if you can't button the NC's all the way up, you're pretty much fucked. They will not stretch enough... and with the high rise of the jeans it just doesn't work.

From personal experience, I sized down 2 and could BARELY button up the top button and after several months (albeit with less wear because of other jeans) they have only just stretched enough for me to sag without discomfort. Also, the jeans are not meant to be worn without all buttons done up, so you may notice slight tearing at the holes. Furthermore, you may notice some bursting at the seams on the side of the jeans from extreme stretching resulting from sizing down too much.

I sized down 2.

i'm a 29 waist and i can button all the way up but i just can't sag yet.
February 1, 2009 @ 05:15 PM
chrisernator

yep, its definitely gonna stretch, go back and exchange.

i know for sure Imperials have a longer inseam, mine are between 36-37 inches depending on how i measure.

dam i probably won't be able to return them, they only give u back store credit. Any other brands with longer inseam? i duno where to get imperial in vancouver == Maybe ill just exchange the apc for smaller waist and wear em for now....im 5'11-6'0 ish....iduno is it just me, or is 34'' inseam actually okay for me? thank you
February 1, 2009 @ 05:38 PM
Shardster

i just got my first pair of raw denims ever today. got rescues.

if i wanted to hem this bitches just a little, does it matter when i do it or no?
February 1, 2009 @ 05:53 PM
Bob Sacamano

dam i probably won't be able to return them, they only give u back store credit. Any other brands with longer inseam? i duno where to get imperial in vancouver == Maybe ill just exchange the apc for smaller waist and wear em for now....im 5'11-6'0 ish....iduno is it just me, or is 34'' inseam actually okay for me? thank you

34" inseam will look fine.
February 1, 2009 @ 05:57 PM
brannen

what size are these and what's your waist.
and how long have you had them?

Please login first to reply.