The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Jan 28, 2009 @ 14:14
for everybody thats asking for cheaper NS. krudmart has 30% off right now until feb 1st. only a few sizes left, but if its your size, you're in luck. www.krudmart.com use the coupon code for 30% off

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

Jan 28, 2009 @ 14:26
nevermind, figured it out.
Jan 28, 2009 @ 14:56
Farinellis
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=75237

if they sold out they will get more soon, just call em or message em and ask when is the ETA, theyre on this forum too

APC(wholesale, like stores such as mine get them) is out of blacks, I just checked stock.........I have a good amount of black on BO though.
Jan 28, 2009 @ 15:00
for everybody thats asking for cheaper NS. krudmart has 30% off right now until feb 1st. only a few sizes left, but if its your size, you're in luck. www.krudmart.com use the coupon code for 30% off
Jan 28, 2009 @ 18:18
APCs, compard to other jeans, have longer inseams? or average?
Jan 28, 2009 @ 18:29
34"
Jan 28, 2009 @ 19:28
Hey guys Im really close to buying a pair of petite standards, can anyone please assist me.
I tried on a pair of the NS in size 28 and they buttoned up but felt extremely tight. Ive read that these stretch like a MOFO so should I go down to a 27 in the PS to the point where it CANT button up so that it will stretch or should i get a 28 even though it feels SUPER tight around my waist. Im normally a 30.

The new cures are slimmer than the petite correct? BUt they arent low rise and I kinda want low rise to expose the ck underwear tongueface. Id rather not sag because then it creatives that constricting feeling when I lift my leg.

get the 27s. i was in the same boat as you.... get the 27s
Jan 28, 2009 @ 21:11
Shit already ordered and shipped, did your 27s stretch well?
get the 27s. i was in the same boat as you.... get the 27s
Jan 28, 2009 @ 22:14
^
well i havent had them for that long but they stretched a decent amout so far, however im sure our body builds are different. 5'10 130. (long distance runners body) so you should be fine unless your a rail like me.
Jan 28, 2009 @ 22:32
Hey I really want a pair of black PS or NS but I need some help my waist is about a 31-32.
I have a pair of NC size 30 that fits perfectly skinny/slim on me and a pair of NS size 29 that fit alittle too baggy for me.

What size PS or NS should I get? I was thinking size 29 PS since its just a slimmer version of NS or a 27 or 28 NS??
Jan 28, 2009 @ 22:46
Would it be bad for my NSs if I put a stack of books in the waist while I am sleeping to aid in the stretching process? I have a perfect amount of textbooks to where I can barely button all the buttons, and it stretches the waist nicely. Thanks.
Jan 28, 2009 @ 22:54
Probably not but then you cant make a whole circle of books according to your waist..so it would be best to naturally stretch it out by wear.

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Jan 28, 2009 @ 23:02
Probably not but then you cant make a whole circle of books according to your waist..so it would be best to naturally stretch it out by wear.

Yeah, imagine your waist being a bit... square.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 00:01
Haha, yeah; I'm just eager to wear these blushing.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 00:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
would it be bad for my nss if i put a stack of books in the waist while i am sleeping to aid in the stretching process? I have a perfect amount of textbooks to where i can barely button all the buttons, and it stretches the waist nicely. Thanks.

do not do this please
Jan 29, 2009 @ 00:14
Okay blushing.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 04:55
it takes like 2 days for it to stretch out pretty well..
Jan 29, 2009 @ 09:42
Haha, yeah; I'm just eager to wear these blushing.

Just wear it around the house... if you want you can wear them while you sleep.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 10:04
Oh fosho? Cool but he says he sized down 1 on them so like I dont want them to look hella skinny and shit. I want a more straight/slim look.

I've seen a lot of nasty lookin apcs so I'm kinda scared.

i always go for the smaller size when in doubt with apc. but its your call
Jan 29, 2009 @ 10:23
i always go for the smaller size when in doubt with apc. but its your call

Yeah, I'd always go smaller with APCs, but right now I'm wearing my New Cures that I sized down one on. I've worn them for almost a week, but they haven't stretched - only in the waist. I'll post fit pics later in the day when I'm not at school. I'm afraid they might be too tight.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 12:41
Yeah, I'd always go smaller with APCs, but right now I'm wearing my New Cures that I sized down one on. I've worn them for almost a week, but they haven't stretched - only in the waist. I'll post fit pics later in the day when I'm not at school. I'm afraid they might be too tight.

I sized down 2 on my New Cures.. The first couple weeks might seem like hell, but after that they eventually stretch. It's been about a month for mine, and I'm liking the fit now. Felt a little stranger when I realized that they weren't ridiculously tight anymore.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 15:34
best jeans i ever bought were my ns sized three down...took a couple weeks and fits like a dream
Jan 29, 2009 @ 19:17

i sized down one too, now they are so comfortable blushing
Jan 29, 2009 @ 19:43
best jeans i ever bought were my ns sized three down...took a couple weeks and fits like a dream

Same. Got APC NS 29's. When i'm a true 31-32.
Still tryna stretch out a lil more in the waist. Everywhere else is really good fit.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 20:10

My New Cures sized down one.
Jan 29, 2009 @ 21:02
Some questions. Alright so I purchased A.P.C. new standards and sized down too 29 (I wear 31-32) as I heard they stretched a lot. I hemmed them from 32 too 30, as I do sag but don't like od stacking. Initially, they were tight too the point of being uncomfortable and hard too button, but that has gotten better. What is keeping me wondering, why aren't they stacking like all of yours. The back seems so straight legged. Any suggestions
Jan 29, 2009 @ 21:05
Because you hemmed them...
Jan 29, 2009 @ 21:12
Because you hemmed them...

so there's no way too fix it? I only got them hemmed as I didn't really like od stacking...hmm
Jan 29, 2009 @ 21:19
once you hem you cant go back..it would be ridiculously troublesome

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Jan 29, 2009 @ 21:39
Im a fairly short person and I just purchased a pair of PS. I know the default length is 34, but I was thinking maybe I should go down to 32 ish? It wont really matter if I hem it a little correct? I can still stack regardless. Im just gonna do a cheap hem, i dont care about euro, but I hard how it ruins the self edge O_O. It only matters if you cuff though right?
once you hem you cant go back..it would be ridiculously troublesome
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0