Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 15, 2007 @ 12:43 PM

Inactive

I've searched this topic, and reasearched to the best of my ability, but I still have no answer. How do the Even Stevens compare to the New standards in terms of fit. I know that they both taper down, but which one is more slim? and which tapers more?
June 27, 2007 @ 01:55 AM
grits

holy shit i know this is old, but in case you haven't found your answer yet...

the two aren't even close in my eyes.

the even steven was not a baggy fit per se...but it wasn't a slim fit. it had that "streetwear" look to it, if that makes any sense at all. very bunched and stacked on me...and i'm 6 foot. it was just a little loose for my tastes.

the new standard is much, much slimmer. leg opening is much smaller, and overall just a tighter fit. not some type of homo-tight fit, but classy in the sense that you can make it work with several different styles of dress.

i've made mine work with both a sneakers-and-tees look...and also a button up look.
July 1, 2007 @ 11:59 PM
brianchhhhun

do you happen to have any pics of you wearing both?
July 2, 2007 @ 01:54 AM
grits

do you happen to have any pics of you wearing both?

no.

i didn't buy the nudies because i didn't like they way they looked on.

and as far as the APC's go, i never took pics...i mean, if you really want i guess i can. but they look different on everyone due to body size, etc.

my size 34's could look completely different than someone who wears a 30 for example...and also there's the guys that upsize or downsize for comfort.
July 2, 2007 @ 02:30 AM
krn_zmb

are u a big dude? cas 34 in apc is huge. No offense
July 2, 2007 @ 04:11 AM
grits

are u a big dude? cas 34 in apc is huge. No offense

huge? compared to the scrawny 110lb. kids i see on fairfax and la brea lining up for sneakers...i guess i'm huge compared to them.

6 foot. 195lbs. the 34 in APC fits like any other size 34-36 pair of jeans i own. i don't consider myself "big", but i guess in retrospect i'm not skinny.
July 2, 2007 @ 11:42 AM
Mugetsu

APCs are vanity sized that means....a size 34 is actually bigger than the size tag says it is.

NS are tapered leg.

Aren't Even Steven straight leg?
July 2, 2007 @ 03:28 PM
brianchhhhun

yeah they are

thanks for the input, i think im going to get the even stevens whenever i can find them in stock >sad
July 2, 2007 @ 07:52 PM

Inactive

Even Stevens are tapered a lot more than APC NS. The thigh is similar to regular ralph while below the knee is more like a Slim Jim.

BTW, I ended up purchasing a pair of new standards. They fit well, but have stretched out a lot.

Please login first to reply.