Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 9, 2011 @ 11:35 AM
bak.

I just got recently some pictures of me wearing my nudie grim tims and I don't really feel the fit on em. It seems to me as if they are way too long, too much stacking. What do you say?
I've also posted a picture on page 81 and I thought the fit is fine.

I'm now considering to get them somewhat shortened, I actually don't feel the 2" turn-up anymore.
If I turn-up I would go for 1".
What do you say? Should I cut em about 1-1.5"?

img641.imageshack.us/i/99871689.jpg/

img233.imageshack.us/i/72447153.jpg/

(Why can't I embed those picturesconfused

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

March 9, 2011 @ 11:48 AM
bak.

IMHO the Fit is pretty dope, offdee.

March 10, 2011 @ 07:06 PM
Naledge

I ordered a pair of rigid grey 514 jeans and i was wondering if i wear naked and famous slim guy jeans in size 32 (really size 34) will the 514 fit me in a size 34?
March 17, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
wedunluvdemhoz

Hey guys I need a little help.

I'm a slight bit overweight at 5'7 and wear a size 35 comfortably and can fit 34. I've tested out two pairs of APCs already, NS at 31 (these were far too tight for my frame) and Rescues at 31 (again, the pant leg width just doesn't look good on me). I am going for a little bit of a baggy look. I was advised to size down two to three sizes so I took my normal 34, which I can fit, and brought that down 3. These both resulted in jeans which pant legs width look a little too tight for me, even the Rescues.

My current 31 Rescues, as you can see, not a good look. I'd like to go baggier since I'm a bigger guy.

If i want to go for a wider pant leg width, should I just go for my natural size 34/35 and live with the fact that the waist will stretch out in the future? Also, How much of a difference will going one size up make on the width of the pant leg? Maybe I should try 32 Rescues.

Thanks.
March 21, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
DespicableMe

Hello guys.
I wear Lon g 34 jeanses.
I'm gonna to buy a new jeans on asos.com,but there's no L34 in the stock.
Any chance to buy another size and how to wear it?

I wanna to buy this jeans.
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Grey-Slim-Jean/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1132514&cid=4208&Rf-200=16&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Grey
March 24, 2011 @ 11:00 AM
BananaXtreme

Any good fitpics of a worn APC petit standard?
April 6, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
franjoli

I've been on the fence about hemming these jeans. Should I wait a couple more weeks to see if they settle, or should i just hem them now? Or maybe hem them after the first wash (which will be after a full year)? I've been hearing a lot of different things, but a common rule of thumb seems to be that you should not hem your jeans prior to washing because of the shrink that occurs after washing them. Any thoughts on the stacks and my situation?

you couldn't shrink them even if u wanted to...... they're sanforized. soaking them only makes them REALLY hard for a day (that's when you break them in) and then the denim will be softer than before.

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

April 25, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
Lubo

Has anyone compared H&M Sliqs and APC NC/PS/NS? I'm wearing size 36 Sliqs for about 6 weeks and they've stretched a bit, getting too loose for me. Which size should I take in APCs?
April 27, 2011 @ 03:43 AM
stukovx

Fit pics:

May 2, 2011 @ 01:01 PM
Quincy Banks

I used to wear Levi's 514s, but I've come to realize that the classic 501 fits so well...

quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks soundcloud.com/quincybanks | flickr.com/quincybanks

May 2, 2011 @ 01:24 PM
deniall

Can anyone suggest some quality jeans that fit similar to BBC Smart Cuts? I like Japanese Levi's, Dior etc... ALso, i'm 6'1 so they need to be long enough. BBC's are way too short.
May 2, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
bkrawk

fit pic ~10 months
TTS 32 lot 12 samurai 710
May 5, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
ByeByeBinLaden

im a 30x32 in levis 514 but want longer legs. if they made a 30x33 i would cop it, but theirs no where near me that's sells that. If i wear a 30x33 in 514 what should i get in 501? NOT stf's. Originals.
May 6, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
ch00ber

if you want a slimmer fit you would probablky need to size down but iunno if your waist can take the heat :X
May 8, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
bradluvscndp

Whats up, few questions for anyone
bit ly/fGJKo8]free penis advantage download
May 8, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
bradluvscndp

Hello, few questions for everyone
bit ly/fGJKo8]how to get a bigger dick in three weeks
May 12, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
bak.

May 12, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
bak.

Nudie Grim Tims.

They are my first pair of raw denim. I would have gone with a pair of A.P.C.s but raw selvage denim is pretty hard to get over here in Germany and I definitely wanted to try them on before buying em.
They had some LVCs (which were all pretty baggy) and those Nudies in store.
I don't like the intense rise and they could be and the leg opening could be a bit narrower.

which pair do you recommend?
how do the skinny / tapered unbranded brand raws fit? they got a pretty decent price at karmaloop.
are those A.P.C.s worth paying a $100 more?

May 13, 2011 @ 04:10 AM
ch00ber

i'm pretty sure unbranded quality is pretty bad, and haven't seen any good fades on them from anyone
apcs have been rising in price but they are worth what you pay for
May 13, 2011 @ 05:49 AM
tehcake

i'm pretty sure unbranded quality is pretty bad, and haven't seen any good fades on them from anyone

Ohreally? A few of em in the unbranded thread faded great.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

May 13, 2011 @ 06:15 AM
Goki

nope.

unbranded is great quality for the price you pay. hidden rivets, straight edge selvedge, they even come with a chainstitch hem. 2/3 of those things aren't offered on most naked & famous and those are supposed to be the more expensive version of unbranded...
the denim quality itself isn't anything too special, they tend to fade out to white fairly quick instead of the range of blue hues you get from more expensive denim, but if you like contrasty fades you can't really go wrong. great starter denim. a lot of my friends got a pair to start out with, I saw some great stuff from them. only problem I've consistently seen is the top button pops off on some pairs, but that's not hard to fix.

as for the fit, the skinny ones are exactly that; skinny all the way down. depending on your body shape and how big your thighs are they might look kind of weird, because they're not that tapered. the way those nudies fit I'd say the cut should work for you; either tts or size down one. the tapered have a lot bigger thigh and the silhouette is nicer imo but they're looser all around, so if you're looking for a slimmer fit you might have to try to squeeze into a size or two down.

apc's are wack. they have great cuts but the denim is shit for the price (which has been steadily raising over the years due to hype) they're nice and stiff when you buy them, but when you wash them, they just feel cheap as shit, like paper. unless you really like the cut, I wouldn't recommend cashing out. I bought a pair of apc's as my first "real" denim (I didn't consider nudies "real") and I was pretty disappointed with the quality after about a year.

just my opinion though. have fun reading this wall

BT1•BT2•SS•ST•SUFU•HB

May 13, 2011 @ 08:24 AM
bak.

as for the fit, the skinny ones are exactly that; skinny all the way down. depending on your body shape and how big your thighs are they might look kind of weird, because they're not that tapered. the way those nudies fit I'd say the cut should work for you; either tts or size down one. the tapered have a lot bigger thigh and the silhouette is nicer imo but they're looser all around, so if you're looking for a slimmer fit you might have to try to squeeze into a size or two down.

Yeah, before I got those Nudies I always rocked some Altamont Alamedas sized 32/32, they got a pretty tight fit, maybe you know em.

I bought a pair of apc's as my first "real" denim (I didn't consider nudies "real") and I was pretty disappointed with the quality after about a year.

just my opinion though. have fun reading this wall

Haha, till know I thought apcs were like THE definition (besides some other brands though) of "real" denim and nudies are just a crappy copy.

thanks for your detailed answer. it is one of the few without showing cool-ass credibility to someone who is rather new to the shit.

May 13, 2011 @ 01:24 PM
butters

@Goki: totally agree with you with what you're saying about unbranded and that the price of APC is a little off, but what people love about APC besides the cuts are the minimalist designs and the way they fade.. its easy, cheap compared to the big hardcore brands, and simply cut, nice jeans. especially before when they were a lot cheaper. APC allowed this whole thing to grow a bit and now we have naked and famous and brands like that, that have stepped up the quality people are really beginning to question apc and try different things. but yah i think that its just really up to the person and what they are looking for in their jeans, but now there are definitely a lot more options out there where you don't have to drop like 300-400 bucks
May 13, 2011 @ 04:20 PM
Technique

DS NAKED & FAMOUS - ELEPHANT DENIM(SANFORIZED) - SKINNY GUY FIT - SZ. 30/36 - TTS

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

May 13, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
Goki

@bak I wasn't familiar with the jeans but I looked em up and they look sort of like a levis 510 cut, so yeah I gotcha. glad I could help a little.

@Goki: totally agree with you with what you're saying about unbranded and that the price of APC is a little off, but what people love about APC besides the cuts are the minimalist designs and the way they fade.. its easy, cheap compared to the big hardcore brands, and simply cut, nice jeans. especially before when they were a lot cheaper. APC allowed this whole thing to grow a bit and now we have naked and famous and brands like that, that have stepped up the quality people are really beginning to question apc and try different things. but yah i think that its just really up to the person and what they are looking for in their jeans, but now there are definitely a lot more options out there where you don't have to drop like 300-400 bucks

yeah, I get what you're saying. a couple years back when apc and nudie was really all there was before the jump to $300+ japanese denim, they were a legit option. I purchased mine for the $150, and was fine with that. but now they're just what, $165, $175+ for some chinese denim assembled in macau. I feel like if you're interested in spending that much on a pair of jeans already, you should consider spending a little more and get something a step up. not saying that all the expensive japanese denim is completely justified in price, but usually you do get what you pay for.

I feel like the whole raw denim thing used to turn people off by the high price points, but nowadays when even gap is offering some raw selvedge denim for $50-70, it's a lot more accessible to the consumer nowadays. I'm just saying that the unbranded are probably a better choice for the prices and everything considered; their whole gimmick is minimalist too, after all, and you can find these jeans CHEAP. I've been at urban outfitter sales where they're $30 each, and one of my friend's roommates went in to purchase a pair only to find out he was charged $8 for them. at that point, you really can't beat that.

anyway I guess I shouldn't knock apc I guess because they get business and some people just wear nothing but their jeans.. just saying, from someone who's gone through nudies, apcs, naked and famous, and now working on a pair of flatheads (and seen about 6 different pairs of unbrandeds fade firsthand), I just feel like people could get a little more for their money. but at the end of the day, it's your money and you should buy what you like. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, I just want to get a somewhat knowledgable viewpoint out there.

sorry for off topic considering this is the fit thread

BT1•BT2•SS•ST•SUFU•HB

May 13, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
snuff_daddy

fit pic of my FH BSPs size 32 (hemmed to a 34" inseam", hem is 7.5" across now)

i'm 5'8" @ 160 lbs
May 19, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
frogbog

I'm looking for a pair that both fit and feel comfy, some that are not too skinny around the thighs, but slim down the legs and towards the ankles. Nudie have some sweet models, but my previous two tore outside of the seam... I normally wear 28"/30", and prefer raw or coated denim.
May 20, 2011 @ 01:56 AM
butters

I'm looking for a pair that both fit and feel comfy, some that are not too skinny around the thighs, but slim down the legs and towards the ankles. Nudie have some sweet models, but my previous two tore outside of the seam... I normally wear 28"/30", and prefer raw or coated denim.

check out the weirdguy fit from naked and famous, that's more of what you're going for, tapered look. but they'll be a little tight at beginning if you size right.. after a week of wear when you break them in they're all goood though.
May 24, 2011 @ 02:50 PM
Eugen Eugen

dior
my brandnew out of the box mij raw 29. i know they seem tight but you also know they stretch can do everything easy execpt the claps, good sign smile
love the 2011 raws, the actually stack much better due to the 36 inseam. im 1,79m btw. 219euro with 20% off.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/30/img0160bl.jpg/

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/img0161qn.jpg/

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/img0163cu.jpg/

7 minutes and 8 seconds after:

btw the inseam is 96cm my old pair is 98 cm so there is like no difference denim feels different , less slubby but more shine and smooth and same weight id say
May 27, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
plantaXmagica

great stuff everyone.. dope fits cool

Please login first to reply.