Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 5, 2013 @ 12:23 PM
ShoutOutLoud

you can use a washing machine, its just the drying machine that's a bad idea.
August 24, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
$nack$

if I choose not to soak unsanforized denim .. what will happen ? Im  thinking whats the point of presoak.. never did it with any other denims. Also if I do do wait to soak them will fades and all that shift or shrink also , due to shrinkage. if not what the point...
August 26, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
Zzzz

I have a crease in my selvedge denim that looks really faded. I know I can iron them to take out the crease but is there a way to keep the color? If am I stuck with a faded straight line in my denim?

http://instagram.com/z_zzz_ http://proxyme.tumblr.com/

August 27, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
antilame

i just bought some cheap monday tight unwash's and they are kinda big on me.i'm a size 28x32-32x32 and i bought a size 34x34. is there a way i can shrink them to atleast 33x33
August 27, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
Dunes

I have a crease in my selvedge denim that looks really faded. I know I can iron them to take out the crease but is there a way to keep the color? If am I stuck with a faded straight line in my denim?
some thing happened to me a while back.  i tried ironing the crease and it helped but didn't make that much of a difference.  as the denim fades the crease should become less noticeable, but until then you can only wait.  goodluck bro. 

buy my stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208108

August 31, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
DJ Ant

if I choose not to soak unsanforized denim .. what will happen ? Im  thinking whats the point of presoak.. never did it with any other denims. Also if I do do wait to soak them will fades and all that shift or shrink also , due to shrinkage. if not what the point…
nothing will happen. when you do decide to wash or soak they will shrink significantly. the idea behind those jeans is to soak its maximum for a better fit or you have the ability to soak it however much you need to.
September 4, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
Dunes

just got my jeans back from self edge.  pretty satisfied with the repairs they made.

buy my stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208108

September 4, 2013 @ 07:59 AM
AK.

@Dunes I was pretty surprised from their work when I got my pair back as well.
They always end up doing an excellent job.
September 21, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
sben261

Just a heads up - Downey Unstoppable's are bomb but don't use them on your jeans, especially dark wash.  They adhere to the denim and leave a blue/white residue.       
October 30, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
aceuhhspades

I wouldn't even soak them at all, takes away all the rigidness that you pay for.

And also, once you wash them afterwards they will shrink, but only because you stretched them out through wear and water touching the denim then...they won't shrink twice as much bc they're unsanforized.

One tip of advice would be to get a suitable size, as if you were planning to soak an unsanforized pair or not, the sizing would vary one size up or down.
November 17, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
senchi

some threads are becoming unravelled on the crotch of my apc's which are causing a small hole.
any way to fix and prevent this from happening again?

wtb xl supxchamp hooded coach, black or navy

December 12, 2013 @ 07:12 AM
killinish

idk if this is the right place to ask this, but what jeans are these. seem like they would be the perfect go-to joints
December 12, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
street lights

idk if this is the right place to ask this, but what jeans are these. seem like they would be the perfect go-to joints
this isnt the place, but, even if i knew what these were, i can guarantee you they wont fit and generally not look the same on you, unless you look exactly like kanye. just look at the measurements(or try them on) of different prospective jeans and compare them to jeans you already own.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

December 13, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
Apollo*

I just bought my first pair of raw denim (unbranded 21 oz) and they fit me perfect accept for the length, if i got them hemmed would it fuck up the selvedge?

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

December 16, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
clim0215

some threads are becoming unravelled on the crotch of my apc's which are causing a small hole.
i think sagging causes the crotch rips to occur
January 11, 2014 @ 06:40 PM
WasianGuy

i was drunk and it has been raining the whole day. sat on a bench got my ass soaked. you think this fucked up all the indigo on the back of my weird guys

BiG BALLiN iN CHiCAG0

January 31, 2014 @ 07:12 AM
dmontem

are there pros/cons to a pre soak? i own a pair of imperial denim and i didnt pre soak them.
January 31, 2014 @ 12:39 PM
mysteriousteenagerGX

the main reason for a presoak is to shrink, so it wont shrink when youve already worn them in
sanforized denim doesnt really shrink so you dont have to pre soak them
February 2, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
quiet1

suspended

I'm new to the denim game, I recently bought my first pair of raw and selvedge denim..is dry cleaning them the best way to keep them crisp and looking new? 

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

February 2, 2014 @ 02:32 AM
Jenny Suk

are there pros/cons to a pre soak? i own a pair of imperial denim and i didnt pre soak them.
If it's unsanforized soak if it's sanforized don't soak.
February 7, 2014 @ 10:37 PM
azhao930

i think sagging causes the crotch rips to occur
not necessarily. i don't sag my jeans. it just happens overtime. 

F/S: Supreme SS14 Baseball Henley Navy Medium 160 SHIPPED

February 9, 2014 @ 11:03 AM
greathoudini

You can reinforce the crotch area when you notice the denim get's a little thin there, soak/wash from time to time prevents rips and stuff as wel.
February 9, 2014 @ 03:59 PM
-che

What can people tell me about denim bleed - i bought a pair of raw 14oz edwins the other day and i know they are gonna bleed but how many weeks until it starts to calm down? I wanna be able to wear my lighter shoes with them without dying the top of the shoes.
February 9, 2014 @ 04:29 PM
origins

What can people tell me about denim bleed - i bought a pair of raw 14oz edwins the other day and i know they are gonna bleed but how many weeks until it starts to calm down? I wanna be able to wear my lighter shoes with them without dying the top of the shoes.
Best option is to cuff.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

February 9, 2014 @ 04:42 PM
greathoudini

With cuffing they will still bleed.
Best option is to wear beaters for a month or something and wait untill the bleeding stops.
If you really want to keep on wearing your lighter shoes you can do another soak/wash or else you can tape the inside of your jeans for a while so they don't touch your shoes directly
February 9, 2014 @ 05:05 PM
-che

Will just wear some of my older shoes for a month or two cheers guys.
February 11, 2014 @ 11:03 AM
-che

http://www.rkqa13.com/pyramids-tank-top-in-black/

lolololol
February 14, 2014 @ 09:13 PM
logandigges

I'm thinking about getting a pair of raw selvedge. I'm a size 30x32 in RL and Levi's. I'd like a slim fit but not too skinny. something like levis 511 or 514. I wanna get good fades but not too crazy. What size and brand should I Get and what are some steps to take care of them..

thanks very much
March 15, 2014 @ 04:58 PM
skillzboy4

Ive had my APCs NS for a little over 3 years, worn a lot my 1st year. On and off the next 2 years. No soaks or wash lol. I used to like the stacks but now i'm not feeling them that much. Would it bad for me to get them hemmed after already creating stacks for the past 3 years? I'm thinking about just cuffing them from here on out. Don't know what i want to do yet, I do know I will give them a soak pretty soon. 
3 days ago
all_seeing_eye

yee p cs probably

Please login first to reply.