Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 28, 2007 @ 02:34 PM
Fapestar

I've read the guides, and I know they sell fape. But they sell real Akademik jeans and what not.

But they got Red Monkey and Evisu just sitting there, and they are completely indescriminate from real ones, cuz I had just come from a place that sell Legit Evisu and Lacross 20 miles away and the ones at this place say Evisu all around the buttons and everything. The Red monkeys look just like the one on the net, the The retail tags are the same price as they are MSRPed

But since they cost 80, does that necessarily make them fake. If they are fake they are high quality as hell, and you know me.
February 28, 2007 @ 02:37 PM

Inactive

The fakes at that store are not selvedge.
February 28, 2007 @ 02:38 PM

Inactive

Also 80 bones for fakes?
February 28, 2007 @ 02:39 PM
inthemiX

Do you like fake stuff? ur name is FAPEstar.. :0

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

February 28, 2007 @ 02:48 PM
RayRock

Do you like fake stuff? ur name is FAPEstar.. :0

Fapestar has no problem buying fake stuff. There is an entire thread somewhere here about how he wants to buy a fake Dead Serious and doesn't mind buying fake Bapes.

www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32645

People like him are the reason why Bape is dead.
February 28, 2007 @ 02:59 PM
Fapestar

So bassically your saying 80 bones makes them automatically fake? Cuz they look exactly like the Evisu they seel at the Ontario Mills mall in California. Evisu List them as an official seller on their official website.

And I mean EXACTLY.

http://www.evisu.com/stores/StoreLocator.php

Cuz I went there and looked at them hard as hell...went to riverside the next day and looked hard as hell, there is absolutely no difference.
February 28, 2007 @ 03:03 PM
tdot

hey if you dont mind fakes, go for it
February 28, 2007 @ 03:23 PM
RayRock

So bassically your saying 80 bones makes them automatically fake? Cuz they look exactly like the Evisu they seel at the Ontario Mills mall in California. Evisu List them as an official seller on their official website.

And I mean EXACTLY.

Cuz I went there and looked at them hard as hell...went to riverside the next day and looked hard as hell, there is absolutely no difference.

The only thing I said is that you don't mind buying fakes, thats all.
February 28, 2007 @ 07:42 PM
Orpami

hey if you dont mind fakes, go for it

Don't tell him that.
February 28, 2007 @ 07:50 PM
Definition

if they're so cheap and u think they're real, fuckin buy one, and lemme get one tosmile
February 28, 2007 @ 07:51 PM
murda

I seen fake Evisu in a mall around where I live but the prices were legit. Shitty.razz
February 28, 2007 @ 08:42 PM
RayRock

And I mean EXACTLY.

I just hope you realize that when people spot that you are wearing fake shit that you are getting clowned behind your back.

If you don't care, good for you. If I met you in person rockin fack shit and you sweated my legit gear. I would tell you nicely that your shit is fake. It's personal preference I guess. If you can't afford it you can't afford it.

I would rather buy a nice legit pair of $300 dollar jeans and wear them everyday for four years than constantly buying hyped fakes that look like shit anyway.

If you really dont have the money there is nothing wrong with buying a $30 pair of Levis or a plain Gap hoody or somethin.

Don't buy into the hype, a classic look is affordable and stylish at the same time.

Quality doesn't die.
February 28, 2007 @ 08:46 PM
Freshcity

evisu's ugly in the first place.
February 28, 2007 @ 08:50 PM
RayRock

evisu's ugly in the first place.

Some of them are aiight...
February 28, 2007 @ 09:04 PM
Darkadious

some fakes are nice
February 28, 2007 @ 09:06 PM
ASHTRAY

WHERE CAN I COP?
February 28, 2007 @ 09:18 PM
aka_gunsmoke

I just hope you realize that when people spot that you are wearing fake shit that you are getting clowned behind your back.

If you don't care, good for you. If I met you in person rockin fack shit and you sweated my legit gear. I would tell you nicely that your shit is fake. It's personal preference I guess. If you can't afford it you can't afford it.

I would rather buy a nice legit pair of $300 dollar jeans and wear them everyday for four years than constantly buying hyped fakes that look like shit anyway.

If you really dont have the money there is nothing wrong with buying a $30 pair of Levis or a plain Gap hoody or somethin.

Don't buy into the hype, a classic look is affordable and stylish at the same time.

Quality doesn't die.

Nicely said....I myself stop buy them $75+ Rockawear, and Girbuad jeans because the quality between them and my $30 Levis are nonexistence. I can understand somebody coming up TRYING to step there game up, but buying fakes is just being a poser. "wanna look like all the rest of the kids but don't have the money for it" Most of the fakes are just hyped up fads anyway. Think about, those suckas wouldn't bootlegg the clothes unless A LOT of people were gonna jump on the "hype,skateboarder,underground,rockband,old school, lil wyane" bandwand.
March 1, 2007 @ 01:48 AM
Fapestar

Quality doesn't die.

I'm actually not worried about getting clowned since most people in the world don't know they rock fapes or fake jordans and air force ones and dunks and fake evisus and red monkey anyway.

And if you ever came into my face clowning me about my gear (im' not trying to act all hard) but I'd probably just beat you down if I could and take your wallet and buy legit shit.

Most people are like, damn, that hoodie is hard (cuz the 2 fapes I have nobody else have) and i color coordinate like a muthafucka so to ME at least i look fresh. 90 dollars for fape or not.

I'd rather be admired by myself and most people rockin fape for 90 and run into a few of you white kids (not trying to be rascist) who talk smack behind my back then pay 300 for a hoodie and 200 for jeans and 250 for kicks to get the same admiration.
March 1, 2007 @ 03:39 AM
innovazn

lol fakes arn't that serious jeez
ppl gotta stop eyein fucking the shit out of what other MEN wear
March 1, 2007 @ 06:24 AM
RayRock

Word....I hear that

the problem is that you can see a fake Bape hoody from a mile away and its hard to not notice it.

I actually caught myself NOT looking at someones fake Bape hoody just to be polite.
March 1, 2007 @ 08:50 AM
RayRock

And if you ever came into my face clowning me about my gear (im' not trying to act all hard) but I'd probably just beat you down if I could and take your wallet and buy legit shit.

[/B]

I'm 6'1 240...I practice MMA two times a week and work out 5 out of 7 days

I DON'T THINK SO
March 1, 2007 @ 02:44 PM
tommyroks

i like the way u said it. Right on!
March 1, 2007 @ 04:03 PM
Paramount

I copped some evisus that retail for $250 for $65 but they were on sale, and I got mines from Macy's.
March 1, 2007 @ 04:07 PM

Inactive

The Macys in Southgate?
March 1, 2007 @ 07:11 PM
Fapestar

I copped some evisus that retail for $250 for $65 but they were on sale, and I got mines from Macy's.

Yeah that's wierd. cuz the jeans be like 250 on thier official site.
March 3, 2007 @ 04:27 PM
THE CEO

Fape?
Why dont you just color coordinate clothes that you can afford? People who buy real shyt hate people who buy and rock fakes. My new mindset on fakes is if you want to go buy and rock fakes go ahead, cause anybody that needs to know your shyt is fake, KNOWS. Only people you are fooling are people that cant afford the shyt either, so they arent going to say anything. You wont fool me or anyone else that owns or knows real shyt.
March 3, 2007 @ 06:03 PM
Darkadious

who's trying to fool anyone? it's not like they say outloud to everyone they walk by "hey, my shit is 100% real!"

i could care less if i see anything fake; except clear jordans, those things are disgusting.
March 4, 2007 @ 06:41 PM
bigsink

Most people are like, damn, that hoodie is hard (cuz the 2 fapes I have nobody else have) and i color coordinate like a muthafucka so to ME at least i look fresh. 90 dollars for fape or not.

your just getting laughed at and dont even realize it brother.

Please login first to reply.