Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 2, 2014 @ 07:05 PM
wordsworth

I've blown out 3 pairs of jeans in the past year.

2 pairs of n&f black power stretch 1st pair 6 months, 2nd pair 3-4 months until blowout
1 pair of nudie thin finn 3-4 months until blowout

Im a bit muscular about average height with stocky legs. 193lb 5'10. I used to wear 511's all the time and never had a crotch blowout until i started bmx. even then everything was fine once i stopped. Now I dont do anything but go out to bars or to class but apparently my thighs rub together and wreck these jeans. Ive tried getting them patched but to no avail.

I really just want a decent pair of skinnys that wont blowout on me after a few months. I'm open to suggestions, I'm considering going back to levi's but trying some of their more high-end lines of raw denim. Any suggestions?
May 3, 2014 @ 04:12 AM
hypejpg

Stop wearing skinny jeans, duh.

since '01

May 3, 2014 @ 07:35 AM
wordsworth

cant stop, wont stop....

i knew someone was gonna suggest that.
May 3, 2014 @ 07:15 PM
p_dow

I've blown out 3 pairs of jeans in the past year.

2 pairs of n&f black power stretch 1st pair 6 months, 2nd pair 3-4 months until blowout
1 pair of nudie thin finn 3-4 months until blowout

Im a bit muscular about average height with stocky legs. 193lb 5'10. I used to wear 511's all the time and never had a crotch blowout until i started bmx. even then everything was fine once i stopped. Now I dont do anything but go out to bars or to class but apparently my thighs rub together and wreck these jeans. Ive tried getting them patched but to no avail.

I really just want a decent pair of skinnys that wont blowout on me after a few months. I'm open to suggestions, I'm considering going back to levi's but trying some of their more high-end lines of raw denim. Any suggestions?
I always chuckled reading the name of the N&F "Black Power Stretch" denim. I would just go to the weird guys...not technically skinny jeans but close enough.

www.legion-goods.com | 40 Oz. NYC | Coke Magic | Fuct | SSUR | Youth Machine | ...and more

Please login first to reply.