Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 14, 2014 @ 07:54 PM
Madjawns

How many of you on here have fat thighs but normal sized legs? How do you guys wear your jeans? Shit is painful fam.
April 14, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
ICarter

i know your pain and can't find any good jeans for myself. currently size 32 and rocking nudies and its a pain. everyday i jog and diet, still no help. 
April 15, 2014 @ 01:47 AM
Specification

Either size up by 2 sizes if you want to wear "slim"  or go with a straight or relaxed fit. I do a lot squats so i can't even fit slims lol. I know levis makes a straight-taper, so maybe give those a try
April 15, 2014 @ 02:27 AM
ColePug206

http://williamsburggarment.com/shop/made-in-usa-raw-jeans-relaxed-fit-s-2nd-street/
I know your pain, these are the truth imo. Size down one size. 
April 15, 2014 @ 02:39 AM
ramzca

Just but regular sized denim, and then get them tapered by a tailor. 
April 15, 2014 @ 03:20 AM
RiFF RaFF

personally i found that APC New cures if you only size down one works really well.

also i just bought a pair of 3sixteens and they fit really well in the thighs and taper down. (30BSP)

Be about it

April 15, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
DaPark

I hear Weird Guys from N&F is for thunder thigh dudes

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

April 16, 2014 @ 12:37 AM
reversal

Tapered fit is your friend. 
April 16, 2014 @ 12:38 AM
rabbitman

WG barely have thighs room as is, and the rise is crippling. ud be better off with a pair of tapered unbranded. none of the denim mentioned above caters towards people with "large" thighs. slimmer jeans are popular, so alot of people who cant fit into petite standards or skinny guys think they have huge thighs, when in actuality theyre average. if you actually do have thunder thighs, there are options depending on your price range.

look into Levis STFs, Luthers Denim 55 or 66, Taylor Stitch's Democratic, Left Field Greasers, Oni's tapered models, or even Momotaro's Natural Taper

Source: 31.5 inch waist, 22.5 inch thighs

be careful what you pretend to be

April 16, 2014 @ 01:18 PM
rabbitman

levis stfs? lol 
try levis taper much better cut

within the past few years they experimented with slouch, slim tapers (size up) and regular taper.... loose taper ain't that good but yeah you gotta try each on
501 STFs are a classic cut w/ thigh room, and also cheap 12oz unsanforized raw denim.

"taper cut" you're referring to is 508, which still barely has any thigh room. different cuts look better on different people, and chances are if you have large thighs a skinny/really slim cut won't match your body type. also, it'll most likely be cheap prewashed denim that you can practically tear in half around 6-7oz

April 17, 2014 @ 02:48 AM
Specification

WG barely have thighs room as is, and the rise is crippling. ud be better off with a pair of tapered unbranded. none of the denim mentioned above caters towards people with "large" thighs. slimmer jeans are popular, so alot of people who cant fit into petite standards or skinny guys think they have huge thighs, when in actuality theyre average. if you actually do have thunder thighs, there are options depending on your price range.

look into Levis STFs, Luthers Denim 55 or 66, Taylor Stitch's Democratic, Left Field Greasers, Oni's tapered models, or even Momotaro's Natural Taper

Source: 31.5 inch waist, 22.5 inch thighs
are any of these a straight-taper? or just a full on straight?
April 17, 2014 @ 03:04 AM
rabbitman

they all have at least a slight taper, the STFs and Luthers taper the least. The Onis and the Momotaros have an extreme taper, but theyre also on the higher end of the pricing spectrum. All of these jeans have sizing charts on where they're sold, so I would measure your best fitting jeans and compare with the charts

April 23, 2014 @ 07:31 PM
Madjawns

btw can someone help me out? 
need help finding a 
raw denim tagged sz 36 with waist near that maybe above and thighs around 14 inch with a tapered cut? was just about to get n&f weird guys but im still over the proportion probably even after post stretch
Really hard to find that man. Best bet is to get it tailored and make sure it isnt selvedge so that the tailor can do a proper job
May 9, 2014 @ 06:45 AM
MiSAL

I know the feeling. I lift so my legs are more muscular than what most would consider average and finding raw selvedge is a pain. I went to MildBlend Supply Co a few days ago and tried on about 20 pairs of jeans and ended up loving the Nudie Raw Selvedge in their Steady Eddie cut. Regular fitting top block and then they taper to a 7.4 in leg opening. Not too baggy up top and not too tight on the bottom either. I really liked them because every other Jean was insanely tight on my thighs and I didn't want to take the risk of them not stretching enough and being stuck with a pair of $200+ Jeans that look utterly ridiculous.
September 28, 2014 @ 10:13 PM
youthfultherapy

try neuw denim in the johnny cut. loose around the thighs with a nice taper. 

Please login first to reply.