Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 18, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
pngo12

I got a pair of n&f's a week ago. Wore them about 3x already. Should I presoak them still? 
While you're free to do however you choose, I would advise against that.
December 18, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
highandbry

I got a pair of n&f's a week ago. Wore them about 3x already. Should I presoak them still? 
While you're free to do however you choose, I would advise against that.
thanks. after doing some more reading. i've learned that N&F's are already sanforized. so looks like there's no need to soak em.
December 20, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
shephurd

Here is my advice, wait at least 2 months to wash them and then hold out for as long as you can. If you want your jeans to last a long time wash them more frequently and if you don't want them to lose dye use woolite black or a denim washing product. There is no specific time to wash them really, just do it whenever you feel like you should/want to. The longer you wait the better your fades will be but the faster your denim will wear. Since it's your first pair just do whatever because you will learn what you want to do differently with your next pair! It's hard to wear regular denim after raw denim too, so be prepared haha. 

I haven't washed my selvedge yet for the 3 months I have owned them. Why would washing them make them last longer?
December 30, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
iggyhaxor

I went 2 years+ without washing on a pair of sams you get better contrast with fewer washes

However they get pretty grodey when you can write shit on em with your fingernail lol
December 30, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
Matthew Hanby

I like the Pointer Brand jeans.  They are really nice for the money.  They are $75.  They are made in Tennessee out of Cone Mills Denim.  Check them out some time.  
December 31, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
Richard Madonna

I just picked up a pair of gap raw selvage on clearance for $18.  I soaked and wore them damp and after a few days I'm quite pleased 
January 18, 2014 @ 03:20 AM
cheyaaa

what happens if you wash your raw jeans every 1 week. i just found out I should wear them without wash for at least 6 month to have the full fading effect. Because I was uneducated with this before, my jeans has been washed multiple times and I don't see any fade showing. Did I ruin it?

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

January 18, 2014 @ 03:31 PM
larrym

yes                                   

http://larryms.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.