Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
June 20, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
froang

Okay, so just recently I purchased some UNDFTD selvedge chino pants, but the only size available was a 28, and I'm a true size 30 waist.
I just received them today, and I can get them on, and button all the buttons up, but it's extremely tight around the waist.
Everything else is perfectly fine.
Does anybody have experience with this particular pair of paints stretching, or any pair of selvedge chinos at all?
June 20, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
Attractant

find a tailor or go to your dry cleaners.

Iced out Arizona boyz

June 20, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
froang

find a tailor or go to your dry cleaners.
What exactly can a tailor or dry cleaner do?
Because I thought you can only make things shorter or smaller.
June 21, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

is it really uncomfortable? It'll stretch a little bit, just avoid washing all the time. I have no personal experience with this brand. but all pants will stretch. 

Wear em around the house for a while to get em to stretch and worse case just exchange them
June 21, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
gil

i bought those same pants, and they were waaaay too fucking small for me. i bought a 30 (which i normally am) and they fit like 28, so good luck with that. 

fag

June 21, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
froang

is it really uncomfortable? It'll stretch a little bit, just avoid washing all the time. I have no personal experience with this brand. but all pants will stretch. 

Wear em around the house for a while to get em to stretch and worse case just exchange them
It's extremely uncomfortable. I guess I'll just have to return them haha, Thanks though.

i bought those same pants, and they were waaaay too fucking small for me. i bought a 30 (which i normally am) and they fit like 28, so good luck with that. 
Haha, I guess I just have to assume they will definitely not fit then. Thanks for the input.

Please login first to reply.