May 25, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
amanyy23

What's the best denim to buy for the cheapest price? Obviously I've bought Levi's since I was little... Recently bought a few pairs of the hundreds denim when they were on sale, awesome fit. Would never spend $100 on those but glad I got them for 30.
May 25, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
slap

Sub $100, I'd look for Naked and Famous on sale, Unbranded denim, "Kickstarter denims" (ie. Gustin, RPMWEST), or Levis. 

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 25, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
Gwyn

I'm guessing he's never had raw denim but, it's totally worth it and sadly you'll never go back to "washed denim jeans" which I thought were jeans, I had been lied to and when I feel the material of like Levi jeans or something, i'm like.. this feels like a pair of yoga pants that look like jeans.

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

May 28, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
greathoudini

If you want to spent a small bit above $100 you can get Indonesian denim.
They have high quality denim for a really cheap price. Stuff like sage, oldblue, popmeetspop, elhaus, akaime.
Or you can go for Chinese denim and get a redcloud.
They are not as known as brands like LVC, apc and samurai and stuff but they're really good.
June 8, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
jn1c333

i'd def roll with Levi raw denim
June 15, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
rabbitman

Levi's ! ps. check this upcoming  brand: http://audereestfacere.bigcartel.com/
quit spamming your brand in threads where it doesnt belong. youre not gaining customers, it just pisses people off and its unprofessional

be careful what you pretend to be

June 16, 2013 @ 07:18 AM
DeeVeeFlo

I think it all depends on personal taste, like fit, style, cut, wash etc. I personally only wear Bullhead jeans, the in house denim brand from PacSun. It's may not have a huge following like other denim focused brands, but in all of my years of owning jeans from APC, Levi's, Obey and Nudie Jeans. I always come back to the Bullhead Dillon Skinnys, they just fit well. But that's just me.

WTT XL Supreme Fishtail Parka in Black for a Large or Medium.

June 16, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
gil

best <100 denim is probably unbranded. 

edit: yeah bullhead does have a big following, from 15 year old girls from california. 

fag

June 16, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
rabbitman

best <100 denim is probably unbranded. 

edit: yeah bullhead does have a big following, from 15 year old girls from california. 

and this is basically what you'll be working with
Sub $100, I'd look for Naked and Famous on sale, Unbranded denim, "Kickstarter denims" (ie. Gustin, RPMWEST), or Levis. 

be careful what you pretend to be

June 17, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
ddfftt

Work a little harder, save a little more and go with a pair of denim that'll last you a year or 2 on the conservative end rather than chince and end up buying another pair or 2 within that time frame adding up to 1 sturdy pair.  That being said, under 100 (starter denim) unbranded, cheap monday, williamsburg, levis (prob 501's) (ive never had any of these other than the 501's and would suggest them as a starter pair).  That being said- the 150-200 range opens you up to better options at far better quality with exception to the 501's b/c again- levi's is levi's, you can't go wrong.  In this range, 3sixteen, apc, naked and famous are all good options and a bit higher baldwin is great.  Going a bit further, if this isn't a starter pair and you want to "invest in some denim" (which is how i would suggest you look at your purchase-as an investment), the yen is crazy low against the usd right now and you can get some amazing jap denim on the low (ie. samurai are going around 250 on rakuten and are typically 350-400 at BiG).  In the end, find what works for your style, body type and wallet and find something that'll last. 
June 26, 2013 @ 10:10 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Abercrombie & Fitch denim is the best!!!

Someone mentioned Bullhead?? Those jeans are garbage, you can blow on the denim and it'll fall apart.
June 26, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
zaylor

My indigo power stretches came in today and the quality of these are on point, I sizes up and got a 32 and I was not disappointed. They're still snug so I'm not to worried about them stretching to be too big. My only problem is how long these things are. I'm 135 and 6'1 and the stacks are ridiculous without a fat cuff. My second pair comes in tomorrow. But over all I'm very satisfied with these 
June 26, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
zaylor

My indigo power stretches came in today and the quality of these are on point, I sizes up and got a 32 and I was not disappointed. They're still snug so I'm not to worried about them stretching to be too big. My only problem is how long these things are. I'm 135 and 6'1 and the stacks are ridiculous without a fat cuff. My second pair comes in tomorrow. But over all I'm very satisfied with these 
June 27, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
danai

uniqlo jeans....not great quality but not terrible plus there's no branding so they'll look clean enough for a very low price
July 1, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
pattie

Nudie jeans are on sale at the moment I'd definatly check that out! Not too expensive in the first place but when they're on sale you can pick up a good bargain.
August 12, 2013 @ 12:05 PM
kavitak

I love branded jeans too.
August 13, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Levi's or Calvin Klein

"You can drop off your kid and run my fade" #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

Please login first to reply.